Diamond Eyes available NOW on itunes!

• Diamond Eyes available NOW on itunes!
    bobbette78

Just checked and you can get it today! It's incredible, I think I'll spend the rest of the day listening to it.......

Submitted by bobbette78 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/21/2010 - 15:03

ill have to see if i can get it soon... i dont like waiting! and that involves dad being ok with the song...

I'll be getting it with Amazon as a 256kbps MP3 and no pointless DRM.

I just bought the Shinedown iTunes session and iTunes managed to crash and they don't allow you another download, iTunes sucks.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/23/2010 - 15:12

aww that really stinks that it crashed right in the middle of a download.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 06/23/2010 - 20:43

thats fucked up.....

dalamar_2

Wed, 06/23/2010 - 23:56

[quote="alexh"]I'll be getting it with Amazon as a 256kbps MP3 and no pointless DRM.

I just bought the Shinedown iTunes session and iTunes managed to crash and they don't allow you another download, iTunes sucks.[/quote]

Go to "purchased" on your itunes. Whatever you bought is in there and you can chose to dl it again.

[quote="dalamar"]Go to "purchased" on your itunes. Whatever you bought is in there and you can chose to dl it again.[/quote]

Doesn't show up. That's why iTunes sucks.

I haven't gotten it yet. Yes I am procrastinating, but I'm also broke.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/24/2010 - 17:48

GOT IT TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! FUCKIN AMAZING!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 06/24/2010 - 18:04

it's awesome isn't? lol.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/24/2010 - 18:08

YEAH! I WAS ALL FRIKKIN EXCITED THROUGH THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!! and then i realized my little brother was staring at me funny the whole time and i burst out laughing hahaha

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 06/24/2010 - 18:09

lol. you can't help but jam out with that song. it's really cool. i think it is one of the longest shinedown songs.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/24/2010 - 18:11

it is the longest tony =P and yeah it just gets you all excitedish! my grandpa is all excited to hear it cuz he said he cant buy it and will just listen to my ipod and i might burn him a cd if he wants...

excitedish! -nice lol

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 06/24/2010 - 18:48

that is really cool.

bought it as soon as I could...

AWESOME song, absolutely love it!

[quote="twilight123450"]it is the longest tony =P [/quote]

Nuh uh, that honour falls to Lady So Divine. :?

Haha, you beat me to the Lady So Divine as being the longest. I'm torn because I love that song but when I'm making up compilation cds but it takes up the space of 2 songs...so which do I decide. As to the song, yeah I go with Amazon and I'm listening to it right now :)

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/25/2010 - 20:55

dammit... youre right.... i forgot bout that and realized while i was at work today and then i was like fuck....

Just checked and you can get it today! It's incredible, I think I'll spend the rest of the day listening to it.......

comments

dammit... youre right.... i forgot bout that and realized while i was at work today and then i was like fuck....

Haha, you beat me to the Lady So Divine as being the longest. I'm torn because I love that song but when I'm making up compilation cds but it takes up the space of 2 songs...so which do I decide. As to the song, yeah I go with Amazon and I'm listening to it right now :)

[quote="twilight123450"]it is the longest tony =P [/quote]

Nuh uh, that honour falls to Lady So Divine. :?

bought it as soon as I could...

AWESOME song, absolutely love it!

that is really cool.

excitedish! -nice lol

it is the longest tony =P and yeah it just gets you all excitedish! my grandpa is all excited to hear it cuz he said he cant buy it and will just listen to my ipod and i might burn him a cd if he wants...

lol. you can't help but jam out with that song. it's really cool. i think it is one of the longest shinedown songs.

YEAH! I WAS ALL FRIKKIN EXCITED THROUGH THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!! and then i realized my little brother was staring at me funny the whole time and i burst out laughing hahaha

it's awesome isn't? lol.

GOT IT TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! FUCKIN AMAZING!

I haven't gotten it yet. Yes I am procrastinating, but I'm also broke.

[quote="dalamar"]Go to "purchased" on your itunes. Whatever you bought is in there and you can chose to dl it again.[/quote]

Doesn't show up. That's why iTunes sucks.

[quote="alexh"]I'll be getting it with Amazon as a 256kbps MP3 and no pointless DRM.

I just bought the Shinedown iTunes session and iTunes managed to crash and they don't allow you another download, iTunes sucks.[/quote]

Go to "purchased" on your itunes. Whatever you bought is in there and you can chose to dl it again.

thats fucked up.....

aww that really stinks that it crashed right in the middle of a download.

I'll be getting it with Amazon as a 256kbps MP3 and no pointless DRM.

I just bought the Shinedown iTunes session and iTunes managed to crash and they don't allow you another download, iTunes sucks.

ill have to see if i can get it soon... i dont like waiting! and that involves dad being ok with the song...