Detroit MI show? Ticket presale???

• Detroit MI show? Ticket presale???
    luvmy3

I went to ticket master and there is no information at all for Carnival of Madness Aug 7th show in Detroit MI is listen no where, the DTE Amphitheater isint listed in ticket master either. Anyone know why this might be?

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

raleigh nc presale tix go on sale tommorow...what do i have to do to get them???

[quote="nate81"]raleigh nc presale tix go on sale tommorow...what do i have to do to get them???[/quote]

My understand is that there sould be a link somewhere avaliable to buy them, but you should probaly make your own post about this too, as the one I made is about Detroit MI, and your question involves North Carolina's show.

I emailed the webmaster and he said there would be info posted on the landing page of the fanclub site sometime today! :)

SinWithAGrin91

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 12:34

[quote="luvmy3"]I went to ticket master and there is no information at all for Carnival of Madness Aug 7th show in Detroit MI is listen no where, the DTE Amphitheater isint listed in ticket master either. Anyone know why this might be?[/quote]

I too just seen this on ticketmaster's website...I think it's the ONLY show missing, too. lol. Hopefully it will be fixed by later on today, and we'll have our presale info. I hope it gets straightened out ASAP. I was checking to see about the Detroit show's presale so I had an idea of when it will be...

[quote="sinwithagrin91"][quote="luvmy3"]I went to ticket master and there is no information at all for Carnival of Madness Aug 7th show in Detroit MI is listen no where, the DTE Amphitheater isint listed in ticket master either. Anyone know why this might be?[/quote]

I too just seen this on ticketmaster's website...I think it's the ONLY show missing, too. lol. Hopefully it will be fixed by later on today, and we'll have our presale info. I hope it gets straightened out ASAP. I was checking to see about the Detroit show's presale so I had an idea of when it will be...[/quote]

Actually ticketmaster is missing about 10 shows I went one by one on the dates on both SN and ticketmaster. Don't know why this is though when SN shows almsot all dates up for presale tomorrow and ticketmaster is missing several dates like they don't exist. And DTE Amphitheater is MI dosen't even show as existing at all on ticketmaster. Grrrr why must this be so irritating I like cut and dry, easy instructins better. No instead we have to jump through hoops. Sigh :-( Maybe this is what they mean by madness lol.

SinWithAGrin91

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 13:21

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="sinwithagrin91"][quote="luvmy3"]I went to ticket master and there is no information at all for Carnival of Madness Aug 7th show in Detroit MI is listen no where, the DTE Amphitheater isint listed in ticket master either. Anyone know why this might be?[/quote]

I too just seen this on ticketmaster's website...I think it's the ONLY show missing, too. lol. Hopefully it will be fixed by later on today, and we'll have our presale info. I hope it gets straightened out ASAP. I was checking to see about the Detroit show's presale so I had an idea of when it will be...[/quote]

Actually ticketmaster is missing about 10 shows I went one by one on the dates on both SN and ticketmaster. Don't know why this is though when SN shows almsot all dates up for presale tomorrow and ticketmaster is missing several dates like they don't exist. And DTE Amphitheater is MI dosen't even show as existing at all on ticketmaster. Grrrr why must this be so irritating I like cut and dry, easy instructins better. No instead we have to jump through hoops. Sigh :-( Maybe this is what they mean by madness lol.[/quote]

Really?? I feel a little better, then that our date's not the only one missing...LOL I think this is madness...I hope they fix it because its worrying me now...if not I wonder who we contact?

I'm looking for a Mohegan Sun pre-sale. I would love to have a VIP package, obviously.

I went to ticket master and there is no information at all for Carnival of Madness Aug 7th show in Detroit MI is listen no where, the DTE Amphitheater isint listed in ticket master either. Anyone know why this might be?

comments

I'm looking for a Mohegan Sun pre-sale. I would love to have a VIP package, obviously.

Re: Detroit MI show? Ticket presale???

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="sinwithagrin91"][quote="luvmy3"]I went to ticket master and there is no information at all for Carnival of Madness Aug 7th show in Detroit MI is listen no where, the DTE Amphitheater isint listed in ticket master either. Anyone know why this might be?[/quote]

Actually ticketmaster is missing about 10 shows I went one by one on the dates on both SN and ticketmaster. Don't know why this is though when SN shows almsot all dates up for presale tomorrow and ticketmaster is missing several dates like they don't exist. And DTE Amphitheater is MI dosen't even show as existing at all on ticketmaster. Grrrr why must this be so irritating I like cut and dry, easy instructins better. No instead we have to jump through hoops. Sigh :-( Maybe this is what they mean by madness lol.[/quote]

Really?? I feel a little better, then that our date's not the only one missing...LOL I think this is madness...I hope they fix it because its worrying me now...if not I wonder who we contact?

[quote="sinwithagrin91"][quote="luvmy3"]I went to ticket master and there is no information at all for Carnival of Madness Aug 7th show in Detroit MI is listen no where, the DTE Amphitheater isint listed in ticket master either. Anyone know why this might be?[/quote]

Actually ticketmaster is missing about 10 shows I went one by one on the dates on both SN and ticketmaster. Don't know why this is though when SN shows almsot all dates up for presale tomorrow and ticketmaster is missing several dates like they don't exist. And DTE Amphitheater is MI dosen't even show as existing at all on ticketmaster. Grrrr why must this be so irritating I like cut and dry, easy instructins better. No instead we have to jump through hoops. Sigh :-( Maybe this is what they mean by madness lol.

[quote="luvmy3"]I went to ticket master and there is no information at all for Carnival of Madness Aug 7th show in Detroit MI is listen no where, the DTE Amphitheater isint listed in ticket master either. Anyone know why this might be?[/quote]

I too just seen this on ticketmaster's website...I think it's the ONLY show missing, too. lol. Hopefully it will be fixed by later on today, and we'll have our presale info. I hope it gets straightened out ASAP. I was checking to see about the Detroit show's presale so I had an idea of when it will be...

I emailed the webmaster and he said there would be info posted on the landing page of the fanclub site sometime today! :)

[quote="nate81"]raleigh nc presale tix go on sale tommorow...what do i have to do to get them???[/quote]

My understand is that there sould be a link somewhere avaliable to buy them, but you should probaly make your own post about this too, as the one I made is about Detroit MI, and your question involves North Carolina's show.

raleigh nc presale tix go on sale tommorow...what do i have to do to get them???