Destiny needs Twitter HELP!!!

• Destiny needs Twitter HELP!!!
    destiny453

Guys...I got a Twitter and I don't understand how it works atall...any help?? Follow me or whatever on Leona453....it's too confusing for me! :shock:

Submitted by destiny453 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="destiny453"]Guys...I got a Twitter and I don't understand how it works atall...any help?? Follow me or whatever on Leona453....it's too confusing for me! :shock:[/quote]

I'll find you..there's a cool thing called tweetdeck..it's a little easier to do thinks..it helps you retweet easier, and has more fields to use..I'll PM you my twitter name.

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 16:11

Cool thanks LadyD...you're cool as ever :) It confuses me so much, but hey everyone else has one so I had to get 1 :)

[quote="destiny453"]Cool thanks LadyD...you're cool as ever :) It confuses me so much, but hey everyone else has one so I had to get 1 :)[/quote]

it's easy once you get the hang of it! I follow Zach and Eric.

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 16:14

Yeah i follow them too, how do you actually tweet people though??

Hey Lady... you said the magic word!!LOL Where do I sign up?? :wink:

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah i follow them too, how do you actually tweet people though??[/quote]

On the main page... you click the arrow to send a tweet..sometimes it looks lke it hasn't gone through..but click home, and it should appear. make sure you're not set to private, because if you are, anyone that doesn't follow you can't see it.

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 16:17

yeah lorilee i got one and i don't understand it atall!!! :( lol

[quote="lorilee"]Hey Lady... you said the magic word!!LOL Where do I sign up?? :wink:[/quote]

go to twitter.com and sign up.

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 16:23

so how do you actually tweet people....like if i wanted to send you a tweet?

[quote="destiny453"]so how do you actually tweet people....like if i wanted to send you a tweet?[/quote]

You got it girl! I see you!

On the phone or PC? :?

[quote="lorilee"]On the phone or PC? :?[/quote]

I do it on computer, but if you get internet on your phone, you can update there as well...are you on FB too??

Is it just me, or does anyone on here talk to the "boardies" more than their families or friends?LOL!!! You guys are addictive!!! AGH!! (but I love you all!<3)

[quote="lorilee"]Is it just me, or does anyone on here talk to the "boardies" more than their families or friends?LOL!!! You guys are addictive!!! AGH!! (but I love you all!<3)[/quote]

Oh my family is always all around me, I post and run back and forth..you should see what I get done in between! But, I have made some amazing friends through these boards!

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="lorilee"]On the phone or PC? :?[/quote]

I do it on computer, but if you get internet on your phone, you can update there as well...are you on FB too??[/quote]I just signed up on Twitter imlorilee should I register my phone? It's through my hubby's business and I don't think I can use internet on the phone~don'tknow?? Yes about the FB , do you use it on that too? How do you add friends?

Just sent you a PM...

Got it! People are already "following me" but [b]I don't know where i,m going!![/b]HaHa!! :lol:

LOL1 some of those "people" are scary! you have to weed them out!

One is a guy I know and one isn't!!

I just searched for your name and it was unsuccessful. :(

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 18:10

follow iloveshinedown .. cause thats meee! :D

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 18:13

oh and btw i couldnt find either of youu. :(

on twitter, I am molliewog1. :lol:

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 18:22

[quote="mollie"]on twitter, I am molliewog1. :lol:[/quote]

I'M FOLLOWING YOU! hehehe.

Zach is quite the hottie!

destiny453

Mon, 08/31/2009 - 06:44

I'm stiill well confused with it, although Lady D did help me out alot :)

destiny453

Mon, 08/31/2009 - 06:50

I am now following all of you :) :)

YAY!! I'm still tryin' to figure it out! That's what Kids are for, helping me with technology!! LOL!

destiny453

Tue, 09/01/2009 - 06:53

well i think i managed to set it up on my phone too....so im all set to start tweeting! lol

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/01/2009 - 17:12

hehehe.. i find twitter fun! :D

Guys...I got a Twitter and I don't understand how it works atall...any help?? Follow me or whatever on Leona453....it's too confusing for me! :shock:

comments

wait til you meet Zsadist and Vishous!! In my mind's eye, Eric is the human embodiment of Vishous! When I first laid eyes on him it was all over!!!! :wink:
Believe me, They are ALL intense!! :twisted:

[quote="lorilee"]DUH? I'm not sure I follow you... :?[/quote]

Not in the Vampire sense LOL! ..but personality and intensity wise...

DUH? I'm not sure I follow you... :?

[quote="lorilee"]I love love love Wrath, but just wait, there are more! tee hee!!! So SEXAY!!![/quote]

I know...but Wrath has some similarities to someone I know....think it's kinda freaky.... :wink:

I love love love Wrath, but just wait, there are more! tee hee!!! So SEXAY!!!

I will be on to the next one soon..and you're right..Edward who??? Bring on Wrath! LOL!

I hate to say "I told you so...but" :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yes..I am alredy on to the part where Marissa sees that he was thinking about her.....totally cool...can't put this down!

You mean when he is in her apartment?

OMG...just got to the part where he "meets" Beth! HMOG!!!!!!! :shock: :twisted:

I dont mind really :) I do prefer a bit of meat though ;)

Yeah..(to clarify) LOL! I like men with some meat on their bones....not into scrawny. Muscles...tats...it's all good. LOL!

Love them big?!??!

i hear ya...the SU is 6'3 and about 220 pounds...Now if he would add a few tatts, all would be great ;)

:twisted: :twisted: I think I may have to opt out of this thread! :lol: :lol:

[quote="lorilee"]You will stay up half the night reading- it's THAT good! Wrath "developes" as the story progresses. Doesn't he just sound delicious? 6'9" OM fing G!! I don't want to give anything away cuz it is so fun to experience it for the first time!! I have read that book 3 times!! The 8th comes out this year I think in April. Keep me posted!!! :wink:I am anxioux to hear who your favorite vamp is!![/quote]

Will do..I love them BIG!! LOL! :twisted:

You will stay up half the night reading- it's THAT good! Wrath "developes" as the story progresses. Doesn't he just sound delicious? 6'9" OM fing G!! I don't want to give anything away cuz it is so fun to experience it for the first time!! I have read that book 3 times!! The 8th comes out this year I think in April. Keep me posted!!! :wink:I am anxioux to hear who your favorite vamp is!!

[quote="lorilee"]And to my Lady D...you give so much love right back! We are here to catch ya when you're fallin'!! Did you get the books??[/quote]

Thanks loves! You are all beautiful! Yes, I did get the first book, and it's been a welcome distraction....keeping my overactive mind occupied! It's definitely not Twilight...more of a hot mama's Twilight! LOL! Wrath sounds pretty bad ass so far....reminds me of someone I know actually! :wink: Can't wait to delve more into it tonight when the kiddies go to bed, and hubby works the midnight to eight shift! :twisted:

Couldnt agree more lorilee! :) Always here for each other...hope you are well LadyD

And to my Lady D...you give so much love right back! We are here to catch ya when you're fallin'!! Did you get the books??

[quote="mollie"]i must agree! I wish I had more time at work to peruse here!!! It used to take less than 5 minutes to read the board and hello!! now I need an hour just to keep up!!!!

xoxoxox my SDs![/quote]Now it's even worse what with us all running over into FB and now Twitter!! It takes me 2 hours Mollie!!! It's all good though. My husband so TOTALLY doesn't understand what is happening here! It's a chika thing! :wink: You ladies (and gents) are the best!! Muah!

This is such a great place to escape to! I really needed to be here this week, and weekend....too much stuff going on around me! So you have all been so great in bringing me smiles! Thank you ladies! (and a few men) :)

i must agree! I wish I had more time at work to peruse here!!! It used to take less than 5 minutes to read the board and hello!! now I need an hour just to keep up!!!!

xoxoxox my SDs!

It's a good group, I must say! :D

Yeah - same here - horns up to my SD girlfriends!

\m/ \m/

Always aim to please my dear!! :lol: ...and Ditto!!

LL, you always make me giggle :) you and mad_mama, that's why I love coming on here! :lol:

[quote="merkjr"][quote="lorilee"]O.K. I give ... What's with the "meatloaf" reference? :?[/quote]

Because it comes on later here, I though it meant that's what they fed them so early in the morning and I was like "what the..." but then when I watched it, oh my god.

Wow. KLG just Wow. But if got a cute look outta Brent *swoon*[/quote]Isn't it the truth? I watched it at work but with no sound of course! Then I watched it again at home. Bad camera angles- KLG kept STANDING IN FRONT OF ERIC!!! Major NO-NO for me!!She is on my shi+ list now! TeeHee!If I was married to Frank Gifford, I would be gettin' me some-a-dat!! :lol:

*swoon* :lol: :lol:

your welcome! :) i wish i could watch it! :( my lap top doesnt have sound.. okay it actually does.. my lap top turns off on me right when i get on so i just go on safe mode which makes the lap top worse.. safe mode doesnt let ya do much including having sound..

Thanks, I saw that after I watched from Today link. :)

i'm pretty sure Kathy Lee called Brent meatloaf.

O.K. I give ... What's with the "meatloaf" reference? :?

[quote="destiny453"]Aw I bet it is...jealous!! :( I wanna visit so many places....just need to find the money first! :lol:[/quote]

i want to see many places too! shinedown's got mee wanting to go see europe!!

Aw I bet it is...jealous!! :( I wanna visit so many places....just need to find the money first! :lol:

NYC is beautiful! Just walking the streets is entertainment enough! Beautiful at Christmastime!

Yeah the New York one at 6am was nice, i would love to go there someday! :)

I love Zach's Twitpics!

i find it confusing, but i think i am making progress :)

hehehe.. i find twitter fun! :D

well i think i managed to set it up on my phone too....so im all set to start tweeting! lol

YAY!! I'm still tryin' to figure it out! That's what Kids are for, helping me with technology!! LOL!

I am now following all of you :) :)

I'm stiill well confused with it, although Lady D did help me out alot :)

Zach is quite the hottie!

[quote="mollie"]on twitter, I am molliewog1. :lol:[/quote]

I'M FOLLOWING YOU! hehehe.

on twitter, I am molliewog1. :lol:

oh and btw i couldnt find either of youu. :(

follow iloveshinedown .. cause thats meee! :D

I just searched for your name and it was unsuccessful. :(

One is a guy I know and one isn't!!

LOL1 some of those "people" are scary! you have to weed them out!

Got it! People are already "following me" but [b]I don't know where i,m going!![/b]HaHa!! :lol:

Just sent you a PM...

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="lorilee"]On the phone or PC? :?[/quote]

I do it on computer, but if you get internet on your phone, you can update there as well...are you on FB too??[/quote]I just signed up on Twitter imlorilee should I register my phone? It's through my hubby's business and I don't think I can use internet on the phone~don'tknow?? Yes about the FB , do you use it on that too? How do you add friends?

[quote="lorilee"]Is it just me, or does anyone on here talk to the "boardies" more than their families or friends?LOL!!! You guys are addictive!!! AGH!! (but I love you all!<3)[/quote]

Oh my family is always all around me, I post and run back and forth..you should see what I get done in between! But, I have made some amazing friends through these boards!

Is it just me, or does anyone on here talk to the "boardies" more than their families or friends?LOL!!! You guys are addictive!!! AGH!! (but I love you all!<3)

[quote="lorilee"]On the phone or PC? :?[/quote]

I do it on computer, but if you get internet on your phone, you can update there as well...are you on FB too??

On the phone or PC? :?

[quote="destiny453"]so how do you actually tweet people....like if i wanted to send you a tweet?[/quote]

You got it girl! I see you!

so how do you actually tweet people....like if i wanted to send you a tweet?

[quote="lorilee"]Hey Lady... you said the magic word!!LOL Where do I sign up?? :wink:[/quote]

go to twitter.com and sign up.

yeah lorilee i got one and i don't understand it atall!!! :( lol

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah i follow them too, how do you actually tweet people though??[/quote]

On the main page... you click the arrow to send a tweet..sometimes it looks lke it hasn't gone through..but click home, and it should appear. make sure you're not set to private, because if you are, anyone that doesn't follow you can't see it.

Hey Lady... you said the magic word!!LOL Where do I sign up?? :wink:

Yeah i follow them too, how do you actually tweet people though??

[quote="destiny453"]Cool thanks LadyD...you're cool as ever :) It confuses me so much, but hey everyone else has one so I had to get 1 :)[/quote]

it's easy once you get the hang of it! I follow Zach and Eric.

Cool thanks LadyD...you're cool as ever :) It confuses me so much, but hey everyone else has one so I had to get 1 :)

Re: Destiny needs Twitter HELP!!!

[quote="destiny453"]Guys...I got a Twitter and I don't understand how it works atall...any help?? Follow me or whatever on Leona453....it's too confusing for me! :shock:[/quote]

I'll find you..there's a cool thing called tweetdeck..it's a little easier to do thinks..it helps you retweet easier, and has more fields to use..I'll PM you my twitter name.