DESTINY IS ALIVE!!

• DESTINY IS ALIVE!!
    destiny453

Fear not my dear friend Lorilee :) I have had a fabulous weekend with my best friend i haven't seen for ages so been busy busy and no time for here :( BOO..so much posts to catch up on! :lol: Did you miss me?? :lol:

Submitted by destiny453 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

We all missed you. I'm glad you had such a great weekend. :D

destiny453

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 16:30

Oh it was fun, the best weekends are the ones that are never planned...that's me ready for bed now, it's been hard with all the partying and working! :( :lol: Hope you all had a fun weekend

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 17:38

glad you had a great weekend. mine's been pretty good.

destiny453

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 17:51

what did you get up 2?

Yeah D...it was kinda EERIE around here w/o you!!! :roll: glad to hear you had fun!We all missed ya.

destiny453

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 08:17

Yes I imagine it was quiet without me! :lol: NOT! Well I'm back now and have a few days off work so I will be back to my regualr posting self! Lol

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 09:32

awesome glad you get to stay home and just hang out.

Well D... you and Junkie are going to have to hold down the fort while I'm away! I won't be posting til I get back. Don't have a laptop. Just imagine it...... me, SHINEDOWN, Meet & Greet, Headliner Gig, Awesome Hotel on the Capitol Square... Wish you all were here...(all in a dreamlike state of mind) :wink: :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 09:38

i'll do my best. take care and give our love to the band. i dont think i will be seeing them after all in october. i'll post a thread with the whole story later. :(

Will do Junkie! You will all be there with me in my <3!! Am I corny...or what!!?? :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 10:01

[quote="lorilee"]Will do Junkie! You will all be there with me in my <3!! Am I corny...or what!!?? :wink:[/quote]
i basque in the ambiance of your corniness lol.

And I "basque" in your "basqueing"!!! Wow we just made up some new words, I think!! :wink: Love ya Brother!!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 10:26

no problem. that's what i'm here for lol.

Lori, have a great time!! And give my love to the guys too. :D

Thanks Siouxi!! I did have a great time! I spoke to Eric about the boards and he said he stays away from them cuz he doesn't want to read anything negative about the band. I reassured him that The Nation is all about the love for Shinedown and when it isn't (ahem!) we take care of it!! :lol:

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:26

Awwww they should come on here, we would never be negative about them...NEVER! Myabe if at the shows we all just keep telling them to come visit us from time to time :) That would be pretty cool. You rock lorilee

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 10:47

thanks lorilee. i'm glad you reassured him were about the love on here.

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 11:26

Yeah...in a non hippy way! :D

Heh - speak for yourself, Leona! I'm a total hippie!

Yeah, I can totally understand what he meant. I think the "other side" can get critical sometime, and I guess maybe there is a place for that, just NOT HERE!! This is all about the fans and the admiration that we have for this band and the awesome music and shows that they put out, true? This tour really is amazing so make sure when they get to your city or even close-[b]GO[/b]!! :D

If i get to meet them in Amsterdam, i will try to convince him to come here.
If we all do that, he might take a peak in here and like it. :D

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 09:14

i'll be going october 9th so im pumped even more now that i've seen the setlist i love junkies for fame.

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:11

:lol: Aint nothing wrong with being a hippy :) Yeah I'm gonna tell the guys to come on here too, i will wear my tshirt and pass and everything and say....come visit from time to time :)

Maybe if they keep hearing it they will! :D

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 03:59

I hope so....are you guys all friends with them on FB 2??

I'm only friends with Zach, i don't think Eric has a Facebook.
I couldn't find him.

They do keep to themselves on-line. Eric has had some creepy experiences with "fans" and his family. Thus, they don't get out there on facebook much. I am glad he and Zach do twitter. Very safe environment at least! I know Eric and Zach both have myspace, and Eric WILL respond to messages there on occasion. Though, he noted that he gets HUNDREDS... so it's a bit overwhelming! Barry has a myspace too, but I have not found Brent.

Brent has no myspace, there is one that has his name but that is a fake one.
Barry said that he didn't have one, so that might be a fake too. :(

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:29

Eric does have one...i'm his friend....i think!! haha

Fear not my dear friend Lorilee :) I have had a fabulous weekend with my best friend i haven't seen for ages so been busy busy and no time for here :( BOO..so much posts to catch up on! :lol: Did you miss me?? :lol:

comments

Eric does have one...i'm his friend....i think!! haha

Brent has no myspace, there is one that has his name but that is a fake one.
Barry said that he didn't have one, so that might be a fake too. :(

They do keep to themselves on-line. Eric has had some creepy experiences with "fans" and his family. Thus, they don't get out there on facebook much. I am glad he and Zach do twitter. Very safe environment at least! I know Eric and Zach both have myspace, and Eric WILL respond to messages there on occasion. Though, he noted that he gets HUNDREDS... so it's a bit overwhelming! Barry has a myspace too, but I have not found Brent.

I'm only friends with Zach, i don't think Eric has a Facebook.
I couldn't find him.

I hope so....are you guys all friends with them on FB 2??

Maybe if they keep hearing it they will! :D

:lol: Aint nothing wrong with being a hippy :) Yeah I'm gonna tell the guys to come on here too, i will wear my tshirt and pass and everything and say....come visit from time to time :)

i'll be going october 9th so im pumped even more now that i've seen the setlist i love junkies for fame.

If i get to meet them in Amsterdam, i will try to convince him to come here.
If we all do that, he might take a peak in here and like it. :D

Yeah, I can totally understand what he meant. I think the "other side" can get critical sometime, and I guess maybe there is a place for that, just NOT HERE!! This is all about the fans and the admiration that we have for this band and the awesome music and shows that they put out, true? This tour really is amazing so make sure when they get to your city or even close-[b]GO[/b]!! :D

Heh - speak for yourself, Leona! I'm a total hippie!

Yeah...in a non hippy way! :D

thanks lorilee. i'm glad you reassured him were about the love on here.

Awwww they should come on here, we would never be negative about them...NEVER! Myabe if at the shows we all just keep telling them to come visit us from time to time :) That would be pretty cool. You rock lorilee

Thanks Siouxi!! I did have a great time! I spoke to Eric about the boards and he said he stays away from them cuz he doesn't want to read anything negative about the band. I reassured him that The Nation is all about the love for Shinedown and when it isn't (ahem!) we take care of it!! :lol:

Lori, have a great time!! And give my love to the guys too. :D

no problem. that's what i'm here for lol.

And I "basque" in your "basqueing"!!! Wow we just made up some new words, I think!! :wink: Love ya Brother!!

[quote="lorilee"]Will do Junkie! You will all be there with me in my <3!! Am I corny...or what!!?? :wink:[/quote]
i basque in the ambiance of your corniness lol.

Will do Junkie! You will all be there with me in my <3!! Am I corny...or what!!?? :wink:

i'll do my best. take care and give our love to the band. i dont think i will be seeing them after all in october. i'll post a thread with the whole story later. :(

Well D... you and Junkie are going to have to hold down the fort while I'm away! I won't be posting til I get back. Don't have a laptop. Just imagine it...... me, SHINEDOWN, Meet & Greet, Headliner Gig, Awesome Hotel on the Capitol Square... Wish you all were here...(all in a dreamlike state of mind) :wink: :lol:

awesome glad you get to stay home and just hang out.

Yes I imagine it was quiet without me! :lol: NOT! Well I'm back now and have a few days off work so I will be back to my regualr posting self! Lol

Yeah D...it was kinda EERIE around here w/o you!!! :roll: glad to hear you had fun!We all missed ya.

what did you get up 2?

glad you had a great weekend. mine's been pretty good.

Oh it was fun, the best weekends are the ones that are never planned...that's me ready for bed now, it's been hard with all the partying and working! :( :lol: Hope you all had a fun weekend

We all missed you. I'm glad you had such a great weekend. :D