Despite my massive respect for Brent...

• Despite my massive respect for Brent...
    jptheking

Upon listening to the SITS CD (I have not managed to get a hold of the DVD version yet,) I have noticed how perfect he manages to sing the choruses of I Dare You and Diamond Eyes every time I've heard or seen him do it (I saw them live August 15th, 2010, in Springfield, IL.)

He is easily one of my favorite singers of all time. But, in every live recording or video I've ever seen or heard, he hits these notes perfectly every time. I'm not doubting his singing abilities, but nobody is THAT perfect.

Do you guys think that it's possible he's lip-synching during live electric performances of these songs? The acoustic versions of I Dare You are amazing, but the live versions electrics sound too perfect to be true.

Submitted by jptheking on
Forum category
Is pro
No

You're a lil late on this discussion my friend...head over to the hearing of the electric show thread and read away...it's a headache and yeah he is lip-synching.

callmeasaint

Sat, 06/04/2011 - 03:26

OMG are you SERIOUS!!!!

So what if he is? What are YOU going to do about it besides whine?

Unreal. I guess when you have 500 billion fans there will be a few turds with nothing better to do in life.

I hope the turd fans stop going to shows so there are more tickets for real fans and that the autograph line is shorter because the turds stayed home because Brent didn't have his mouth to the mic for one line in a song so it meant he was lip syncing.

Yep...the best voice/front man on EARTH lip syncs.

:roll:

[quote="boomlay"]OMG are you SERIOUS!!!!

Unreal. I guess when you have 500 billion fans there will be a few turds with nothing better to do in life.

I hope the turd fans stop going to shows so there are more tickets for real fans and that the autograph line is shorter because the turds stayed home because Brent didn't have his mouth to the mic for one line in a song so it meant he was lip syncing.

:roll:[/quote]

If you're tired of hearing about it, why would you bump a topic that's been inactive for a month? :lol:

d_eicholz

Fri, 06/10/2011 - 09:00

I don't even feel like bothering with arguing with your complete ignorance.

Grow up.

crazyquinn05

Sun, 06/12/2011 - 18:03

[quote="d_eicholz"][quote="boomlay"]OMG are you SERIOUS!!!!

Grow up.[/quote]

agreed. all of us here love what the guys do but u cant tell someone they are a "turd fan" just because they point something out. we are here to talk about these things so dont put anyone down for just telling us what they think

Upon listening to the SITS CD (I have not managed to get a hold of the DVD version yet,) I have noticed how perfect he manages to sing the choruses of I Dare You and Diamond Eyes every time I've heard or seen him do it (I saw them live August 15th, 2010, in Springfield, IL.)

He is easily one of my favorite singers of all time. But, in every live recording or video I've ever seen or heard, he hits these notes perfectly every time. I'm not doubting his singing abilities, but nobody is THAT perfect.

Do you guys think that it's possible he's lip-synching during live electric performances of these songs? The acoustic versions of I Dare You are amazing, but the live versions electrics sound too perfect to be true.

comments

[quote="d_eicholz"][quote="boomlay"]OMG are you SERIOUS!!!!

Grow up.[/quote]

agreed. all of us here love what the guys do but u cant tell someone they are a "turd fan" just because they point something out. we are here to talk about these things so dont put anyone down for just telling us what they think

Grow up.

If you're tired of hearing about it, why would you bump a topic that's been inactive for a month? :lol:

OMG are you SERIOUS!!!!

:roll:

You're a lil late on this discussion my friend...head over to the hearing of the electric show thread and read away...it's a headache and yeah he is lip-synching.