Dec 15th in Rockford

• Dec 15th in Rockford
    ShinedownPete

Ok i just saw that Shinedown and Papa Roach my 2 favorite bands are playing in Rockford, IL with Halestorm.

It's either feast or famine lol what to do what to do.

Submitted by ShinedownPete on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Plizano...you are a trouble maker!!! I really want to go to Rockford!! :cry:

ShinedownPete

Tue, 11/03/2009 - 09:13

The Charity is at Rockford as well..
Plus you can just get a reg ticket for 30 something lol.

I'm torn...Rockford is approximately 1 hour away and wouldn't require hotel. Cedar Rapids is 4 1/2 hrs away....I probably shouldn"t do either!! :cry:

ShinedownPete

Tue, 11/03/2009 - 10:33

If you go to Rockford Lori i will go with ya.

I am soooo pushing it already! Are you guys gonna support me when I'm suddenly single!!??? hahaha!! :lol:

ShinedownPete

Tue, 11/03/2009 - 17:12

Your going to 5 shows?
Shesssh lol well i do have a little apt in the basement that is all yours if you need it lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 11/03/2009 - 17:42

[quote="lorilee"]I am soooo pushing it already! Are you guys gonna support me when I'm suddenly single!!??? hahaha!! :lol:[/quote]
hey i'll still stand by you if your single.

AWWW!! you guys.... Hopefully it won't come to that!! But thanks for all the love and support! Too bad it's not like that at home!! His loss I say!

I think everything is gonna be alright, I am staying firm though. Only 4 shows for me though...I don't want to be greedy, or for them to think I'm a stalker!! lol! :lol: :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/04/2009 - 10:07

well hopefully it don't come to that. but if for some strange reason it does know that you got people here to support you. you won't be alone. i don't think they'll think your a stalker or i don't think you'll be being greedy either.

We all know...it's hard to get enough of those guys!!! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/04/2009 - 10:17

[quote="lorilee"]We all know...it's hard to get enough of those guys!!! :D[/quote]
yup yup yup, and for you especially you can't get enough of one particular (previously) mentioned "guy" lol.

This is very true!! In more ways than one!! :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 09:18

lol..

Ok i just saw that Shinedown and Papa Roach my 2 favorite bands are playing in Rockford, IL with Halestorm.

It's either feast or famine lol what to do what to do.

comments

lol..

This is very true!! In more ways than one!! :twisted:

[quote="lorilee"]We all know...it's hard to get enough of those guys!!! :D[/quote]
yup yup yup, and for you especially you can't get enough of one particular (previously) mentioned "guy" lol.

We all know...it's hard to get enough of those guys!!! :D

well hopefully it don't come to that. but if for some strange reason it does know that you got people here to support you. you won't be alone. i don't think they'll think your a stalker or i don't think you'll be being greedy either.

AWWW!! you guys.... Hopefully it won't come to that!! But thanks for all the love and support! Too bad it's not like that at home!! His loss I say!

I think everything is gonna be alright, I am staying firm though. Only 4 shows for me though...I don't want to be greedy, or for them to think I'm a stalker!! lol! :lol: :twisted:

[quote="lorilee"]I am soooo pushing it already! Are you guys gonna support me when I'm suddenly single!!??? hahaha!! :lol:[/quote]
hey i'll still stand by you if your single.

Your going to 5 shows?
Shesssh lol well i do have a little apt in the basement that is all yours if you need it lol.

I am soooo pushing it already! Are you guys gonna support me when I'm suddenly single!!??? hahaha!! :lol:

If you go to Rockford Lori i will go with ya.

I'm torn...Rockford is approximately 1 hour away and wouldn't require hotel. Cedar Rapids is 4 1/2 hrs away....I probably shouldn"t do either!! :cry:

The Charity is at Rockford as well..
Plus you can just get a reg ticket for 30 something lol.

Plizano...you are a trouble maker!!! I really want to go to Rockford!! :cry: