the day that never comes??

• the day that never comes??
    Well I Got A Candle.

what do you guys think of metallicas new song?

i dont mind it, i dont really like it either. I dont like James vocals,and the music is completely fucked up..Bass and drums go fuck up in like 4 parts.

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

It's Ok, I was hoping for better. They do still bring it live, but their studio efforts since AJFA have been lacking. I want to hear more.

Fiery Halo

Mon, 08/25/2008 - 17:26

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]It's Ok, I was hoping for better. They do still bring it live, but their studio efforts since AJFA have been lacking. I want to hear more.[/quote]

I totally agree with everything you just said . I've been a huge Metallica fan for years but the new stuff just isn't my guys . I think they lost something when they got haircuts. They still kick ass live though ..

what do you guys think of metallicas new song?

i dont mind it, i dont really like it either. I dont like James vocals,and the music is completely fucked up..Bass and drums go fuck up in like 4 parts.

comments

[quote="jacksoncharvelshredder"]It's Ok, I was hoping for better. They do still bring it live, but their studio efforts since AJFA have been lacking. I want to hear more.[/quote]

I totally agree with everything you just said . I've been a huge Metallica fan for years but the new stuff just isn't my guys . I think they lost something when they got haircuts. They still kick ass live though ..

It's Ok, I was hoping for better. They do still bring it live, but their studio efforts since AJFA have been lacking. I want to hear more.