dammit, i think i'm the nation clutz

• dammit, i think i'm the nation clutz
    ShinedownChica

Ok, so I just got over a broken toe and now im on frikkin crutches starting today (the 1st day of summer vacation) and i dunno what i even did! i either tore a ligament or dislocated my knee walking! just walking! grrrrrrr... find out in orthopedics whenever the hell i can get in...

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Ooh Kristen, i'm so sorry to hear that! :( Hope you're not in too much pain.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/23/2010 - 09:29

aww that really stinks. hope it's not too bad kristen and feel better soon. at least you'll get plenty of rest for your show in florida.

I'm sorry about all that. Hope it all gets better soon and espicially before your concert.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 06/23/2010 - 20:56

yeah im worried bout not bein able to walk for the show... i go to orthopedic tomorow and leave wednesday for florida... i may not even know whats wrong by the time i go.... ='(

[quote="twilight123450"]yeah im worried bout not bein able to walk for the show... i go to orthopedic tomorow and leave wednesday for florida... i may not even know whats wrong by the time i go.... ='([/quote]

I hope everything goes alright for you. If it makes you feel better I can give you a big air hug lol.

dalamar_2

Thu, 06/24/2010 - 14:26

Yup. You qualify for the SDN Clutz™ Avards®. =)

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/24/2010 - 18:06

everyone I know keeps laughing at me so I think I'll share it and maybe you can laugh at me too... i laughed at me too! I'm deformed... I'm on frikkin crutches cuz im deformed... but my grandma says me & my grandpa (he has knee probs too!) cuz rent electirc scooters and race them a disney world!!!! and yaaaaaaaaaaay i should have this award all wrapped up lol

[quote="twilight123450"]everyone I know keeps laughing at me so I think I'll share it and maybe you can laugh at me too... i laughed at me too! I'm deformed... I'm on frikkin crutches cuz im deformed... but my grandma says me & my grandpa (he has knee probs too!) cuz rent electirc scooters and race them a disney world!!!! and yaaaaaaaaaaay i should have this award all wrapped up lol[/quote]

If you actually do that you have to get a video of it. I so want to see you and your grandpa racing on electric scooters at Disney World. If you can't though at least share your experiecne with us and of course who the winner of the race is lol. Or will it be races?

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 06/25/2010 - 16:51

yeah post a story on if and who won the disney world races. if you can't shoot a vid of it then just the story will do.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/25/2010 - 21:22

yeah my grandma probly wont record it for me... but ill def tell you guys all bout it.. itll probly be later that im online starting wednesday cuz thats when i leave for florida and will be doing shit til later.... and no gettin up for work!

Ok, so I just got over a broken toe and now im on frikkin crutches starting today (the 1st day of summer vacation) and i dunno what i even did! i either tore a ligament or dislocated my knee walking! just walking! grrrrrrr... find out in orthopedics whenever the hell i can get in...

comments

yeah my grandma probly wont record it for me... but ill def tell you guys all bout it.. itll probly be later that im online starting wednesday cuz thats when i leave for florida and will be doing shit til later.... and no gettin up for work!

yeah post a story on if and who won the disney world races. if you can't shoot a vid of it then just the story will do.

[quote="twilight123450"]everyone I know keeps laughing at me so I think I'll share it and maybe you can laugh at me too... i laughed at me too! I'm deformed... I'm on frikkin crutches cuz im deformed... but my grandma says me & my grandpa (he has knee probs too!) cuz rent electirc scooters and race them a disney world!!!! and yaaaaaaaaaaay i should have this award all wrapped up lol[/quote]

If you actually do that you have to get a video of it. I so want to see you and your grandpa racing on electric scooters at Disney World. If you can't though at least share your experiecne with us and of course who the winner of the race is lol. Or will it be races?

everyone I know keeps laughing at me so I think I'll share it and maybe you can laugh at me too... i laughed at me too! I'm deformed... I'm on frikkin crutches cuz im deformed... but my grandma says me & my grandpa (he has knee probs too!) cuz rent electirc scooters and race them a disney world!!!! and yaaaaaaaaaaay i should have this award all wrapped up lol

Yup. You qualify for the SDN Clutz™ Avards®. =)

[quote="twilight123450"]yeah im worried bout not bein able to walk for the show... i go to orthopedic tomorow and leave wednesday for florida... i may not even know whats wrong by the time i go.... ='([/quote]

I hope everything goes alright for you. If it makes you feel better I can give you a big air hug lol.

yeah im worried bout not bein able to walk for the show... i go to orthopedic tomorow and leave wednesday for florida... i may not even know whats wrong by the time i go.... ='(

I'm sorry about all that. Hope it all gets better soon and espicially before your concert.

aww that really stinks. hope it's not too bad kristen and feel better soon. at least you'll get plenty of rest for your show in florida.

Ooh Kristen, i'm so sorry to hear that! :( Hope you're not in too much pain.