Dallas 5/15

• Dallas 5/15
    classicgirl821

[color=darkblue]I finally got to see my first Shinedown show! Awesome! I only wish they could have played more. 8 songs I think..

Sound of Madness
    Devour
    Cyanide.. (I was totally surpised and happy)
    Save Me
    If You Only Knew
    Simple Man (YES!)
    Crow and the Butterfly
    Second Chance

Now I'm ready for show #2!

The whole concert was great. Everyone at the show was so pumped. Sick Puppies rocked it and Breaking Benjamin melted my face! Nickelback..opened with a bang. Got a little too Nickelbackish. Nothin' like beating the crowd out. lol[/color]

Submitted by classicgirl821 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

*claps* Yay. Nothing like the first show. Glad you liked it.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/16/2010 - 20:57

congrats duuuuuuuuude! its fuckin amazin right?

inked4life

Sun, 05/16/2010 - 21:23

yeah, i have to agree their show was pretty good though it was short. I will be seeing them again on the carnival of madness tour, so i am gonna call the first one a preview and the second will be the main attraction.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 11:52

awesome. congrats on your first show. too bad they weren't headlining the first time you saw them.

classicgirl821

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 22:18

[color=darkblue]It was great anyway, and I like inked_4_life's idea.. I'll have my main attraction. Plus, I really like Breaking Benjamin so that was a great double bill.[/color]

[color=darkblue]I finally got to see my first Shinedown show! Awesome! I only wish they could have played more. 8 songs I think..

Sound of Madness
Devour
Cyanide.. (I was totally surpised and happy)
Save Me
If You Only Knew
Simple Man (YES!)
Crow and the Butterfly
Second Chance

Now I'm ready for show #2!

The whole concert was great. Everyone at the show was so pumped. Sick Puppies rocked it and Breaking Benjamin melted my face! Nickelback..opened with a bang. Got a little too Nickelbackish. Nothin' like beating the crowd out. lol[/color]

comments

[color=darkblue]It was great anyway, and I like inked_4_life's idea.. I'll have my main attraction. Plus, I really like Breaking Benjamin so that was a great double bill.[/color]

awesome. congrats on your first show. too bad they weren't headlining the first time you saw them.

yeah, i have to agree their show was pretty good though it was short. I will be seeing them again on the carnival of madness tour, so i am gonna call the first one a preview and the second will be the main attraction.

congrats duuuuuuuuude! its fuckin amazin right?

*claps* Yay. Nothing like the first show. Glad you liked it.