The Crow and The Butterfly

• The Crow and The Butterfly
    lynn_d

The Crow and The Butterfly video just hit number 1 on Fuse TV. Great job guys! I am so proud to be a fan. Another homerun.......not that I had any doubts.....WAY TO GO SHINEDOWN..........

Submitted by lynn_d on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Fri, 07/30/2010 - 15:05

sweet =) cuz Fuse knows real music unlike MTV or VH1 =) yay Shinedown β™₯β™₯β™₯

You're absolutely right Twilight - Fuse Rocks and so does Shinedown!

fuse is my freakin favorite channel and TCATB #1 We did it again gooooo Shinedown

ShinedownChica

Sat, 07/31/2010 - 08:42

yeahh man fuse is the best shit on tv =)

Absolutely ecstatic to see "The Crow and The Butterfly" take the top spot on Fuse TV! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ Shinedown never fails to deliver exceptional music, and this achievement is well-deserved. The visuals, the emotion, and the sheer artistry of the video make it a masterpiece. As a long-time fan, I couldn't be prouder to witness the continued success of this incredible band. Major kudos to the entire Shinedown team for yet another homerun – not that we ever had any doubts! Here's to more chart-topping hits and unforgettable moments. Keep shining, Shinedown!

Absolutely ecstatic to see "The Crow and The Butterfly" soaring to the top spot. It's moments like these that make being a fan so rewarding. By the way, if you ever find yourself in need of top-notch research paper writing services, have a look at https://www.trustmypaper.com/custom-research-paper-writing-service. They've been a great help for me in my writing academic success. This can be a convenient option for students who are overwhelmed with their academic workload or who are struggling with writing papers.

frederickgragg

Thu, 02/22/2024 - 02:44

Unlock your potential with our comprehensive https://www.examcollection.us/SY0-701-vce.html Sample Questions Answers [2024] guide. Elevate your Citrix certification journey with expertly crafted questions and detailed answers, designed to simulate real exam scenarios. Dive deep into key concepts, refine your skills, and gain the confidence you need to ace the exam. Stay ahead of the curve with the latest updates tailored for 2024. Maximize your success with our trusted resource and pave the way to your professional advancement. Start your preparation today and embark on a path to excellence with our 1Y0-312 Sample Questions Answers [2024].

The Crow and The Butterfly video just hit number 1 on Fuse TV. Great job guys! I am so proud to be a fan. Another homerun.......not that I had any doubts.....WAY TO GO SHINEDOWN..........

comments

Unlock your potential with…

Unlock your potential with our comprehensive https://www.examcollection.us/SY0-701-vce.html Sample Questions Answers [2024] guide. Elevate your Citrix certification journey with expertly crafted questions and detailed answers, designed to simulate real exam scenarios. Dive deep into key concepts, refine your skills, and gain the confidence you need to ace the exam. Stay ahead of the curve with the latest updates tailored for 2024. Maximize your success with our trusted resource and pave the way to your professional advancement. Start your preparation today and embark on a path to excellence with our 1Y0-312 Sample Questions Answers [2024].

Absolutely ecstatic to see …

Absolutely ecstatic to see "The Crow and The Butterfly" soaring to the top spot. It's moments like these that make being a fan so rewarding. By the way, if you ever find yourself in need of top-notch research paper writing services, have a look at https://www.trustmypaper.com/custom-research-paper-writing-service. They've been a great help for me in my writing academic success. This can be a convenient option for students who are overwhelmed with their academic workload or who are struggling with writing papers.

Absolutely ecstatic to see …

Absolutely ecstatic to see "The Crow and The Butterfly" take the top spot on Fuse TV! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ Shinedown never fails to deliver exceptional music, and this achievement is well-deserved. The visuals, the emotion, and the sheer artistry of the video make it a masterpiece. As a long-time fan, I couldn't be prouder to witness the continued success of this incredible band. Major kudos to the entire Shinedown team for yet another homerun – not that we ever had any doubts! Here's to more chart-topping hits and unforgettable moments. Keep shining, Shinedown!

yeahh man fuse is the best shit on tv =)

fuse is my freakin favorite channel and TCATB #1 We did it again gooooo Shinedown

You're absolutely right Twilight - Fuse Rocks and so does Shinedown!

sweet =) cuz Fuse knows real music unlike MTV or VH1 =) yay Shinedown β™₯β™₯β™₯