Crime does not pay!

• Crime does not pay!
    lorilee

I was so "UP" this morning on my way to work after chatting with all my lovely SD Peeps! I was rocking out (Shinedown-of course!) had the sun roof open, windows down, music [u]blastin'[/u] and got pulled over by the Po-Po!! Doin' 39 mph in a 20!! In front of my daughter's school no less!! I only got a warning though! It pays to be charming and irresistable!! Cute cop too!! What can I say, I was raptured!!! :lol:

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/02/2009 - 17:37

aww that stinks. glad you only got a warning though.

Yeah, I was lucky! :)

destiny453

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 07:06

Haha, what are you like?! :lol: Least you got a warning though, let of lightly this time miss, do i sense you were flirting a bit with this cop? :shock: Hehe

Moi? :wink: No, not me!!I am just a very friendly person! The dif between flirting and being friendly is INTENT!!( He was very cute and nice though!) :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 09:22

lol nice definition i gotta remember that when i get sent to the couch by my wife. lol

Well, I guess no one know's whats going through our mind, true? I just really like people alot.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol nice definition i gotta remember that when i get sent to the couch by my wife. lol[/quote]

Maybe you should "flirt' with her! :wink: Works wonders..trust me...then no more riding the couch at night! LOL!

I agree with HER!!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 22:06

i do. i definately flirt with my wife everyday she loves it your all definately right. but she still feels i'm too flirty with other women although it's my personality im in management i'm a people person. but I do my best to tone it down. I can proudly say i have not ridden the couch in quite a while. lol thanks for the advice ladies.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i do. i definately flirt with my wife everyday she loves it your all definately right. but she still feels i'm too flirty with other women although it's my personality im in management i'm a people person. but I do my best to tone it down. I can proudly say i have not ridden the couch in quite a while. lol thanks for the advice ladies.[/quote]

I am too shindownjunkie...but it's all in fun! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 22:10

yeah it's all in fun. i love my wife. just so you'll know my name is tony you can call me that. although shinedownjunkie is another tatt i'm waiting to get done on my arm lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah it's all in fun. i love my wife. just so you'll know my name is tony you can call me that. although shinedownjunkie is another tatt i'm waiting to get done on my arm lol.[/quote]

Hey Tony! I'm Terry..I'm waiting on doing my first tat...still trying to design it.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 22:20

oh ok. pretty cool hope you get exactly what you want don't settle. i have the SD symbol on my right inner forearm and the 4 crows album cover on my right arm. people usually don't know what it means but i got to meet the guys last month and they were so honored by my tattoos i felt so good. barry and brent said thank you and how they were so honored by my dedication. that made it all worth it. nice to meet you terry.

I was thinking of doing something to do with my three little girls, and something to symbolize the two pregnancies I lost..maybe two angels with three hearts dangling with my daughters names on each..and I was thinking maybe some kind of lyric...not sure though. That's why I love "The Crow and the Butterfly". Brings me to tears every time!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i do. i definately flirt with my wife everyday she loves it your all definately right. but she still feels i'm too flirty with other women although it's my personality im in management i'm a people person. but I do my best to tone it down. I can proudly say i have not ridden the couch in quite a while. lol thanks for the advice ladies.[/quote]Anything for family!! :wink:

I know what I want, just not where to put it!!! :oops:

^^^^^ DITTOOOOO!!!!!

destiny453

Fri, 09/04/2009 - 07:41

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I am pretty sure mine will be on my ankle.

I work for an ultra-conservative (!!!) financial institution and I have to be careful, so I'm hesitating...any suggestions?

destiny453

Sat, 09/05/2009 - 06:45

Hmm somewhere that is easily covered, i have 5 in total and they are all in places i can cover them if i want 2 :) also it depends on what you want 2

Hey D, alittle help here?

destiny453

Sun, 09/06/2009 - 06:54

Well I have 2 on my wrists, one on my foot, one behind my ear and one all the way down my spine, the pics are in the got ink? thread! :)....Im going for my next one on my other foot, but where you get it all depends on the size, design etc...do you have any ideas on the style you want?

I mentioned in another thread (don't ask where!!) that I would like the "S' outlined and then filled in with gothic/viney filigree so it look's feminine. Behind the ear would be perfect cuz it can be discreet but you can still see it and show it to people when you want to.

destiny453

Mon, 09/07/2009 - 06:42

Ohhh yeah I just read that :) lol...yeah that would be good, as it would be quite small, i have a tattoo behind one already, so not sure if i would want one behind both...but i probably will :lol:

Which ear do you have now? I was also thinking about on the inside of my ankle bone in the hollow by my heel.

destiny453

Mon, 09/07/2009 - 12:39

I have it behind my left ear :)....oh that is a good place...i like that idea :) I would probably go for my left foot/ankle, as i have one on the right :)

Exactly where I was thinking. We have to get more on board with this!! I am ready to go!! How about color? Whatcha thinkin'?

I have to think about this..I really want my first one to be about my family. so, I have to see how it goes..if I chicken out on a second one..LOL!

We understand! It's all good! I am really getting brave about this one! I'm ready to GO!! :lol:

I was so "UP" this morning on my way to work after chatting with all my lovely SD Peeps! I was rocking out (Shinedown-of course!) had the sun roof open, windows down, music [u]blastin'[/u] and got pulled over by the Po-Po!! Doin' 39 mph in a 20!! In front of my daughter's school no less!! I only got a warning though! It pays to be charming and irresistable!! Cute cop too!! What can I say, I was raptured!!! :lol:

comments

:D Yeah!! :D

We understand! It's all good! I am really getting brave about this one! I'm ready to GO!! :lol:

I have to think about this..I really want my first one to be about my family. so, I have to see how it goes..if I chicken out on a second one..LOL!

Exactly where I was thinking. We have to get more on board with this!! I am ready to go!! How about color? Whatcha thinkin'?

I have it behind my left ear :)....oh that is a good place...i like that idea :) I would probably go for my left foot/ankle, as i have one on the right :)

Which ear do you have now? I was also thinking about on the inside of my ankle bone in the hollow by my heel.

Ohhh yeah I just read that :) lol...yeah that would be good, as it would be quite small, i have a tattoo behind one already, so not sure if i would want one behind both...but i probably will :lol:

I mentioned in another thread (don't ask where!!) that I would like the "S' outlined and then filled in with gothic/viney filigree so it look's feminine. Behind the ear would be perfect cuz it can be discreet but you can still see it and show it to people when you want to.

Well I have 2 on my wrists, one on my foot, one behind my ear and one all the way down my spine, the pics are in the got ink? thread! :)....Im going for my next one on my other foot, but where you get it all depends on the size, design etc...do you have any ideas on the style you want?

Hey D, alittle help here?

Hmm somewhere that is easily covered, i have 5 in total and they are all in places i can cover them if i want 2 :) also it depends on what you want 2

I work for an ultra-conservative (!!!) financial institution and I have to be careful, so I'm hesitating...any suggestions?

I am pretty sure mine will be on my ankle.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

^^^^^ DITTOOOOO!!!!!

I know what I want, just not where to put it!!! :oops:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i do. i definately flirt with my wife everyday she loves it your all definately right. but she still feels i'm too flirty with other women although it's my personality im in management i'm a people person. but I do my best to tone it down. I can proudly say i have not ridden the couch in quite a while. lol thanks for the advice ladies.[/quote]Anything for family!! :wink:

I was thinking of doing something to do with my three little girls, and something to symbolize the two pregnancies I lost..maybe two angels with three hearts dangling with my daughters names on each..and I was thinking maybe some kind of lyric...not sure though. That's why I love "The Crow and the Butterfly". Brings me to tears every time!

oh ok. pretty cool hope you get exactly what you want don't settle. i have the SD symbol on my right inner forearm and the 4 crows album cover on my right arm. people usually don't know what it means but i got to meet the guys last month and they were so honored by my tattoos i felt so good. barry and brent said thank you and how they were so honored by my dedication. that made it all worth it. nice to meet you terry.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah it's all in fun. i love my wife. just so you'll know my name is tony you can call me that. although shinedownjunkie is another tatt i'm waiting to get done on my arm lol.[/quote]

Hey Tony! I'm Terry..I'm waiting on doing my first tat...still trying to design it.

yeah it's all in fun. i love my wife. just so you'll know my name is tony you can call me that. although shinedownjunkie is another tatt i'm waiting to get done on my arm lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i do. i definately flirt with my wife everyday she loves it your all definately right. but she still feels i'm too flirty with other women although it's my personality im in management i'm a people person. but I do my best to tone it down. I can proudly say i have not ridden the couch in quite a while. lol thanks for the advice ladies.[/quote]

I am too shindownjunkie...but it's all in fun! :wink:

i do. i definately flirt with my wife everyday she loves it your all definately right. but she still feels i'm too flirty with other women although it's my personality im in management i'm a people person. but I do my best to tone it down. I can proudly say i have not ridden the couch in quite a while. lol thanks for the advice ladies.

I agree with HER!!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol nice definition i gotta remember that when i get sent to the couch by my wife. lol[/quote]

Maybe you should "flirt' with her! :wink: Works wonders..trust me...then no more riding the couch at night! LOL!

Well, I guess no one know's whats going through our mind, true? I just really like people alot.

lol nice definition i gotta remember that when i get sent to the couch by my wife. lol

Moi? :wink: No, not me!!I am just a very friendly person! The dif between flirting and being friendly is INTENT!!( He was very cute and nice though!) :lol:

Haha, what are you like?! :lol: Least you got a warning though, let of lightly this time miss, do i sense you were flirting a bit with this cop? :shock: Hehe

Yeah, I was lucky! :)

aww that stinks. glad you only got a warning though.