CPR Fest - Biloxi, MS 7/5

• CPR Fest - Biloxi, MS 7/5
    mothernature

I am streaming CPRROCKS and trying to win tickets. I am driving from Chicago to Biloxi on Sunday.

I called to request SOM for the all request nooner. DJ says to me "we don't actually have that cd yet."

My instinctual reaction "are you fucking kidding me? you know they are playing next weekend, right?"

What the hell? He said he had some other Shinedown that he would play for me. I told him the new cd kicks ass and I suggest he send someone out to buy it so they can start getting it over the waves!

Really.........?

Submitted by mothernature on
Forum category
Is pro
No

HOW DO THEY NOT AT LEAST HAVE THE SINGLE?!

Are they not a popular radio staition? Humm..interesting.

How far a drive is that for you?

mothernature

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 13:38

Oh they have Devour, but I requested SOM. I am just shocked that with the show that close, they don't have the cd.

Good to know I'll be one of the onlies who knows every freakin' song they play! Think that will be noticed, considering I am someone who truly rocks out at a show.

It's a 14hr drive for me! It's my hometown and a rocker city. I know it's be a great show. I am heading to some of the pre-fest get together's and hope to run into some of the bands. It's a smaller venue and city, so maybe they'll be out partying before or after the show. Being 4th weekend and all.

I'm very stoked about the trip! I'll see them again on July 9th at Lake County Fairgrounds.

Oh, when you said SOM I was thinking album, not single!

"only 14 hours". HEHE Ive said similar before so this is funny to me.

Have a blast down there!!

Maybe I'll see ya in Grayslake! :wink:

BrAnDi_11

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 14:46

[quote="mothernature"]

Good to know I'll be one of the onlies who knows every freakin' song they play! Think that will be noticed, considering I am someone who truly rocks out at a show.

You wont be the only one rockin out Ill be there rocking out with ya singing every song. Gonna be a great show cant wait alot of bands.

hardygirl2xv1

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 21:53

I'd love to be able to go to this... it's only about a 2 hour drive from here, and I actually asked off work that day cause I planned to go... but the person who was gonna come with me can't be here so I didn't get tickets.

But I still wanna go *cry*

that radio station fails hard xD

mothernature

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 08:21

You can go to their CPR's website: 979cprrocks.com and order tickets.

If you have a chance to go, I say go. You'll never regret seeing a show. There will be plenty of peeps to hang out with!!

yeah, my wife and i met the guys on the first tour in jackson, ms after the show, brent immediately says, 'i know exactly who you two are!!'... so, i am like 'huh?..haha'... then he goes on to say, ' you two are the ones in the back singing every word to every fucking song!!!'

....so, yeah, they notice....

mothernature

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 09:15

Righteous!

I will definitely be singing every word to every song. We drove into the city (Chicago) last night for a pre-showing of Hancock. Traffic was bad enough to get entirely through SOM 1.5 times.

I am now psyched about hearing the high energy songs live! Sin with a Grin, Cyanide, Devour, SOM, (45, Fly, oh hell everything really) - it's gonna be f*n'g awesome!!!! Throw in a little alcohol and herbage and it's all good! :-)

mothernature

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 04:57

I arrived at 2:30am yesterday morning (Tuesday); and already the coast is stoked about the festival.

I past the coliseum on the beach today and the marquee had pictures up of all the bands. It's pretty fantastic! Every rocker I've run into already has their tickets and is ready to throw down. That's the great thing about a small coastal town; everybody will be there.

I met a guy (Buddah) at a friends house tonight. He is working set up for the venue. He gave me his cell number for Saturday to get my son and I backstage and upfront. So we will be barriade bound!

Now I'm even more excited!!!!! I can't wait until the prefest parties which start on Friday. I will be watching for buses to arrive along the beachfront.

I am streaming CPRROCKS and trying to win tickets. I am driving from Chicago to Biloxi on Sunday.

I called to request SOM for the all request nooner. DJ says to me "we don't actually have that cd yet."

My instinctual reaction "are you fucking kidding me? you know they are playing next weekend, right?"

What the hell? He said he had some other Shinedown that he would play for me. I told him the new cd kicks ass and I suggest he send someone out to buy it so they can start getting it over the waves!

Really.........?

comments

I arrived at 2:30am yesterday morning (Tuesday); and already the coast is stoked about the festival.

I past the coliseum on the beach today and the marquee had pictures up of all the bands. It's pretty fantastic! Every rocker I've run into already has their tickets and is ready to throw down. That's the great thing about a small coastal town; everybody will be there.

I met a guy (Buddah) at a friends house tonight. He is working set up for the venue. He gave me his cell number for Saturday to get my son and I backstage and upfront. So we will be barriade bound!

Now I'm even more excited!!!!! I can't wait until the prefest parties which start on Friday. I will be watching for buses to arrive along the beachfront.

Righteous!

I will definitely be singing every word to every song. We drove into the city (Chicago) last night for a pre-showing of Hancock. Traffic was bad enough to get entirely through SOM 1.5 times.

I am now psyched about hearing the high energy songs live! Sin with a Grin, Cyanide, Devour, SOM, (45, Fly, oh hell everything really) - it's gonna be f*n'g awesome!!!! Throw in a little alcohol and herbage and it's all good! :-)

yeah, my wife and i met the guys on the first tour in jackson, ms after the show, brent immediately says, 'i know exactly who you two are!!'... so, i am like 'huh?..haha'... then he goes on to say, ' you two are the ones in the back singing every word to every fucking song!!!'

....so, yeah, they notice....

You can go to their CPR's website: 979cprrocks.com and order tickets.

If you have a chance to go, I say go. You'll never regret seeing a show. There will be plenty of peeps to hang out with!!

that radio station fails hard xD

I'd love to be able to go to this... it's only about a 2 hour drive from here, and I actually asked off work that day cause I planned to go... but the person who was gonna come with me can't be here so I didn't get tickets.

But I still wanna go *cry*

[quote="mothernature"]

You wont be the only one rockin out Ill be there rocking out with ya singing every song. Gonna be a great show cant wait alot of bands.

Oh, when you said SOM I was thinking album, not single!

"only 14 hours". HEHE Ive said similar before so this is funny to me.

Have a blast down there!!

Maybe I'll see ya in Grayslake! :wink:

Oh they have Devour, but I requested SOM. I am just shocked that with the show that close, they don't have the cd.

It's a 14hr drive for me! It's my hometown and a rocker city. I know it's be a great show. I am heading to some of the pre-fest get together's and hope to run into some of the bands. It's a smaller venue and city, so maybe they'll be out partying before or after the show. Being 4th weekend and all.

I'm very stoked about the trip! I'll see them again on July 9th at Lake County Fairgrounds.

HOW DO THEY NOT AT LEAST HAVE THE SINGLE?!

Are they not a popular radio staition? Humm..interesting.

How far a drive is that for you?