Covet ...Release Sept. 29th

• Covet ...Release Sept. 29th
    lorilee

Great new series by a great author!! Covet, her new series about HOTT Fallen Angels on Harleys!!! If you like to read, and have an open mind...this is the one for you!! Take it from me, it'll put some "Zing in you Fling"!!!! :twisted:

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 11:13

soundsl like fun. right now i don't have much time for pleasure reading what wtih my classes and all i have about three books i been trying to read and haven't had the chance lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 11:14

awesome. i'll be sure to send ya birthday wishes on that day.

30 is the shit and Happy Early B~day to my SD Nation Sista!!!

No doubt Merk...what better peeps to spend your birthday with than Shinedown!!! Wish I could be there!! My sis's birthday is 9/30! Yer a Libra too!!!! Just like me! 'splain's alot! :wink:

I am used to reading 2-3 books a week...needless to say since I started hanging around this place it's been cut WAY DOWN!!!! :lol:

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:22

Does anyone like Flyleaf??

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 17:37

No not mine either, but I heard Broken Wings and fell in love :) I have never heard of them in the UK though

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:09

[quote="merkjr"]I wish ya'll were there. That would make my birthday 100% better and it's already going to be amazing![/quote]
we'll be with ya in spirit my friend.

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:39

Yes in the spirit :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 13:03

they will. and the guys will make you feel right at home so you won't need to be shy around them.

destiny453

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 09:56

Aw don't worry about it too much, i'm sure you will relax just fine, it's vegas baby!!! :D

Hehehe reminds me, when i met them, i told Eric that i was really nervous meeting them.
He just smiled and said: "you don't need to".
So the morale is, don't be nervous cause they're really easy going, nice guys. :D

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 17:17

very true. even if you are nervous for some reason they will put your right at ease. they are so cool.

destiny453

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 04:01

Yeah but you will be just fine, the guys will make you feel at ease, so relax :)

Great new series by a great author!! Covet, her new series about HOTT Fallen Angels on Harleys!!! If you like to read, and have an open mind...this is the one for you!! Take it from me, it'll put some "Zing in you Fling"!!!! :twisted:

comments

Yeah but you will be just fine, the guys will make you feel at ease, so relax :)

very true. even if you are nervous for some reason they will put your right at ease. they are so cool.

Hehehe reminds me, when i met them, i told Eric that i was really nervous meeting them.
He just smiled and said: "you don't need to".
So the morale is, don't be nervous cause they're really easy going, nice guys. :D

Aw don't worry about it too much, i'm sure you will relax just fine, it's vegas baby!!! :D

they will. and the guys will make you feel right at home so you won't need to be shy around them.

Yes in the spirit :)

[quote="merkjr"]I wish ya'll were there. That would make my birthday 100% better and it's already going to be amazing![/quote]
we'll be with ya in spirit my friend.

No not mine either, but I heard Broken Wings and fell in love :) I have never heard of them in the UK though

Does anyone like Flyleaf??

No doubt Merk...what better peeps to spend your birthday with than Shinedown!!! Wish I could be there!! My sis's birthday is 9/30! Yer a Libra too!!!! Just like me! 'splain's alot! :wink:

I am used to reading 2-3 books a week...needless to say since I started hanging around this place it's been cut WAY DOWN!!!! :lol:

30 is the shit and Happy Early B~day to my SD Nation Sista!!!

awesome. i'll be sure to send ya birthday wishes on that day.

soundsl like fun. right now i don't have much time for pleasure reading what wtih my classes and all i have about three books i been trying to read and haven't had the chance lol.