The countdown begins-How many days till your show?

• The countdown begins-How many days till your show?
    JRichman

19 days till the carnival begins & 23 till my show in orlando - How many days till your show?

Submitted by JRichman on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Sun, 06/27/2010 - 21:49

days - 24
my countdown clock - 3 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours, 11 minutes
not that im excited hahahaha

nice twilight-22 now

That week is going to be insane. Tuesday the 20th C.O.M. at U.C.F. arena-(seen chevelle 4 times,sevendust twice and all else once)Friday the 23rd sick puppies at firestone(love sick puppies) and will end the week with my sons tour sunday the 25th Vans Warped Tour at The Lot(Pretty much the only band out of like 100 performing that I would like to see is Real Big Fish)

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/28/2010 - 21:21

yeah dude im the day after you =) can't wait!
countdown - 3 weeks, 1 day, 19 hours, 39 minutes!

ShinedownChica

Tue, 06/29/2010 - 17:06

3 weeks 23 hours 54 minutes!

20 days and cant friggin wait

inked4life

Wed, 06/30/2010 - 17:18

I have roughly seven weeks to go! But it will be here before I know it.

Damn. 36 days until my show in Holmdel.

[quote="lynn_d"]Damn. 36 days until my show in Holmdel.[/quote]

Wooo another holmdel-ian! We really should start a thread for those of us going to that show. Can't wait.

July 16 in Jax so 16 days then July 20 in Orlando 8)

Ok pixie 2 fl. shows, Boy am I jealous

randomsunkist17

Thu, 07/01/2010 - 16:56

A month and ten days for me, hopefully my last round of summer school will make time fly by faster.

[quote="jayrbk1"]Ok pixie 2 fl. shows, Boy am I jealous[/quote]

I'm lucky - I live halfway between Jax and Orlando so they made it easy for me! :D

ShinedownChica

Fri, 07/02/2010 - 09:48

im in Florida for my show =D flew from north ta south and since they wont come within a few hrs of me, im goin with my grandpa while im visiting.... only bout an hr away and makes for an amazing last night here....
countdown - 2 weeks, 5 days

2 weeks from today the Carnival of Madness begins!!! Wahooooo! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 07/03/2010 - 09:14

sweet is my show i'm pumped.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 07/03/2010 - 10:15

2 WEEKS, 4 DAYS, 6 HOURS, 44 MINUTES!!!!!!

17 days -come on, lets go already

only 11 days for me!! is anyone going to the sc show?

I was waiting for this day before replying: 1 month to go!

ShinedownChica

Mon, 07/05/2010 - 17:35

16 more days .... 16 very long days....

I just got an email reminder from Ticketmaster about the Orlando show - like I'm going to forget! :lol:

inked4life

Tue, 07/06/2010 - 02:00

I couldn't imagine someone forgetting about a concert date that they want to go to, just in general.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 07/06/2010 - 09:48

but especially not Shinedown!!!! ♥♥♥ 15 days

But still no word on the VIP packages... :cry:

Yeah waiting to find out about my Silver VIP so I get early entry since Orlando is GA Floor.

rangersuk

Wed, 07/07/2010 - 09:22

Holmdel Baby!! If you don't have tickets for this show yet and you live in the area, GO GET THEM NOW...let's sell this one out!! ROCK ON!!

I can't f'n wait!!

I AGREE LETS TOTALLY SELL OUT HOLMDEL...That's our goal! Let's show 'OUR BOYS' the respect they deserve...grab a lawn seat...any seat...You will not be disappointed! I'm just sayin'......I've seen them twice! THEY WILL ROCK PNC BANK ARTS CENTER!!!!!

WTF!!!12 days to my show and I fell like a 6 year old on christmas eve

19 days till the carnival begins & 23 till my show in orlando - How many days till your show?

comments

four more days to Charlotte. I'm excited!

TOMOROW!!!!!!! =) (THEN I FINALLY GET TO GO HOMEEEE)

Orlando TODAY!!!! Be very curious to see how different it is from Jax, if at all!

good luck to everyone going out to the COM shows. mine isn't until august but i'm already excited for it.

Happy COM Launch Day! It is so exciting that it has finally started, even though i have just over a month to go before my show starts. hope everyone enjoys their show, even though that is a given.

Everyone who's going to the COM have a great time and please give us a review and pics. pretty please :)

Wooo, it's finally started! I know that all of those going to the Jax show are already there, but have fun! We need to know ALLLLL the details!! And the fact it's started makes my show seem just a tad bit closer.

Happy COM everyone!
Thanks guys! Love ya allll!
5 more days til Shinedown, 6 til homeee!

Alright pixie today is your day and from that video the crow and the butterfly looks like its gonna be awesome. Have a great time and let my boys know well see them soon.

sorry to hear your having a rough time kristen. just keep your head up and take care of your bro and sis.

and pixie have fun at the show tonight. sounds like it is going to be an awesome time to be had tonight.

TODAY TODAY TODAY!!!! :D

Damn that really sucks.Just try and keep your head up its almost time to see Shinedown and go home.

yeah man.... i got woken up by my grandparents fighting this morning.... my grandpa was saying he was gonna take his money and run i was balling my eyes out and trying to take care of my baby brother and sister cuz they were scared of the whole thing.... they didnt even know much of the words being said, but the loudness scared them.... i felt worse for them than myself....i love them to death man....

sorry your having a bad time where your stayin but in the end Im sure it will be worth it

COM starts tomorow!!! 6 more days! less than a weeeek! then i finally get to go home the next day! how much better does that shit gettt???

Mine isn't a M&G - just early GA entry but the email indicated I get a numbered signed poster which I didn't know I was getting so that's pretty exciting! :D

TOMORROW IS JAX!!!!! :D :D :D :D

30 minutes? that's it? i figured at least an hour, especially to get autographs.

Just got confirmation about the early entry Silver Pass for Orlando - we get in 30 mins early - in case anyone was wondering

3 weeks today. 8)

Yeah, honestly this is right up there among the all times super excited for cannot wait events. And you can see how excited the guys have been in the last few chats about it.

I'm on the fence about my phone though. It can do apps, but it's not a smart phone and we weren't due for new phones until February, so I want to be able to participate, but I don't want to go get new phones. Here's hoping mine's advanced enough. Personally I am wondering what app they are having. I am wondering if it's an app that will make like a lighter flame on your phone. Or if there will be some sort of interactive text/tweet/email thing that will be shown on one of the big screens.

Also going to call up PNC soon and find out what their policy is on bringing food/drink in. If doors open at 4, does what mean M&G will be at 3? And if it goes until 11...That's a long time w/ needing food and water and I don't know how much concession food I want to be eating in August heat...

Speaking of tweets, can someone notify me bout tweets for COM cuz I cant get on twitter til after my show......

I agree, I've never look forward to a concert as much as I am now. I am so glad I just picked up an EVO phone so I can enjoy whatever it is that they are giving is.

i'm excited zach tweeted last night that the amazing fans are not ready for what comes their way lol. i'm pumped for this.

ONLY 1 MORE WEEK!!!!!!

Bring It On...

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.........

carnival = clowns.... clowns = freak me out..... hahaha carnival of madness = no clowns (hopefully lol)..... juggalos = clowns = how am i in this???
haha all the math that comes from carnival =) sorry randommm

I know we are gettig to see "The Crow & Butterfly" video in Jax! Then there's the stuff you need a phone app for - which I don't have. Oh well

I just love a good carnival!! Cant wait for all of the surprises in store for us.

4 days! Hurry up Friday!!!

dang 39 more days for my show. seems so far away but i'm already doing the preparation for my road trip to dallas lol. i'm super excited bout this.

22 days until my show! Can't wait--something great to look forward to. Wrapping up the street team effort this week! Lots of fun! Love these guys! Brent did a recent interview on a local radio station and he said that they are coming into town "TO THROW DOWN"!!!! It's gonna be a great show.........

8 more days 8 more days

That is cool and you should def. post the collage for all to see.

sweet dude. you should post the collage on here...

Are we counting day of? lol. 18 more days for me, Gold VIP for the Boston show. :D Sooo excited. Made a collage pic of pics I took fof past shinedown shows that I'm gonna bring to get signed. :D

yeah! 9 days =) i got the single digits post now! (Also means im only in this hell hole 10 more days!)

Wow single digits(9 days)got freakin goosebumps just typin this post

Ok, I'll will bring you both a bottle!!

Ok, I'll will bring you both a bottle!!

[quote="rangersuk"]That's what I thought I would do. Better than having security drink them all !! Want me to bring you one seat neighbor!?!?!?[/quote]

Um, YES!!! Oh btw...you know the other seat neighbor too (mromaine) :D

Im goin to Jax also...Only 1 more week :) CANT WAIT!!!!

yeah definately depending on the venue, they probably won't let you take alcohol in there. best bet would be to let jake know that you have that and hand it to the guys after the show by the bus.

That's what I thought I would do. Better than having security drink them all !! Want me to bring you one seat neighbor!?!?!?

That's what I thought I would do. Better than having security drink them all !! Want me to bring you one seat neighbor!?!?!?

[quote="rangersuk"]4 weeks to go!!

I made some Italian Brunnelo wine this spring and I made up a special Shinedown label for it. What do you think my chances are bringing 4 bottles to the meet and greet to give to the guys? I am going to bring extra labels for them to autograph so i can have an autographed bottle of wine!![/quote]

I don't know, but that's pretty sweet. Maybe have them in your car and talk to Jake?

Yo ranger that is freakin awesome i think if you let them know at the door its for the m&g and for the band they should let it in good luck

4 weeks to go!!

I made some Italian Brunnelo wine this spring and I made up a special Shinedown label for it. What do you think my chances are bringing 4 bottles to the meet and greet to give to the guys? I am going to bring extra labels for them to autograph so i can have an autographed bottle of wine!!

Still 27 days until my Holmdel show....it's worth the wait. They were amazing the first 2X I saw them....they are Shinedown, afterall...I wouldn't expect any less....XOXO

8 days til Jax! Can't wait to report back to everyone so you will all know what to expect on the Carnival ride! :wink:

WTF!!!12 days to my show and I fell like a 6 year old on christmas eve

I AGREE LETS TOTALLY SELL OUT HOLMDEL...That's our goal! Let's show 'OUR BOYS' the respect they deserve...grab a lawn seat...any seat...You will not be disappointed! I'm just sayin'......I've seen them twice! THEY WILL ROCK PNC BANK ARTS CENTER!!!!!

Holmdel Baby!! If you don't have tickets for this show yet and you live in the area, GO GET THEM NOW...let's sell this one out!! ROCK ON!!

I can't f'n wait!!

Yeah waiting to find out about my Silver VIP so I get early entry since Orlando is GA Floor.

But still no word on the VIP packages... :cry:

but especially not Shinedown!!!! ♥♥♥ 15 days

I couldn't imagine someone forgetting about a concert date that they want to go to, just in general.

I just got an email reminder from Ticketmaster about the Orlando show - like I'm going to forget! :lol:

16 more days .... 16 very long days....

I was waiting for this day before replying: 1 month to go!

only 11 days for me!! is anyone going to the sc show?

17 days -come on, lets go already

2 WEEKS, 4 DAYS, 6 HOURS, 44 MINUTES!!!!!!

sweet is my show i'm pumped.

2 weeks from today the Carnival of Madness begins!!! Wahooooo! :D

im in Florida for my show =D flew from north ta south and since they wont come within a few hrs of me, im goin with my grandpa while im visiting.... only bout an hr away and makes for an amazing last night here....
countdown - 2 weeks, 5 days

[quote="jayrbk1"]Ok pixie 2 fl. shows, Boy am I jealous[/quote]

I'm lucky - I live halfway between Jax and Orlando so they made it easy for me! :D

A month and ten days for me, hopefully my last round of summer school will make time fly by faster.

Ok pixie 2 fl. shows, Boy am I jealous

July 16 in Jax so 16 days then July 20 in Orlando 8)

[quote="lynn_d"]Damn. 36 days until my show in Holmdel.[/quote]

Wooo another holmdel-ian! We really should start a thread for those of us going to that show. Can't wait.

Damn. 36 days until my show in Holmdel.

I have roughly seven weeks to go! But it will be here before I know it.

20 days and cant friggin wait

3 weeks 23 hours 54 minutes!

yeah dude im the day after you =) can't wait!
countdown - 3 weeks, 1 day, 19 hours, 39 minutes!

That week is going to be insane. Tuesday the 20th C.O.M. at U.C.F. arena-(seen chevelle 4 times,sevendust twice and all else once)Friday the 23rd sick puppies at firestone(love sick puppies) and will end the week with my sons tour sunday the 25th Vans Warped Tour at The Lot(Pretty much the only band out of like 100 performing that I would like to see is Real Big Fish)

nice twilight-22 now

days - 24
my countdown clock - 3 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours, 11 minutes
not that im excited hahahaha