Couldn't wait for you to come to Houston ...

• Couldn't wait for you to come to Houston ...
    MesmerizedBySD

[color=darkblue][size=18]Snagged second row tickets for the Austin show and am pulling my daughter out of school early for the roadie!

See you guys on THURSDAY!

I'll be the old fart in the audience - and I DON'T CARE!

Mindi[/size][/color]

Submitted by MesmerizedBySD on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/22/2010 - 21:12

wow that is awesome. and post #1 i see welcome to the nation. we are all a big family in here of SD lovers. you live in texas. I live in texas too not too far away from austin maybe about six hours. but I can't make it to the show I got school and work and I can't get away. enjoy the show and tell us all about it post pics if you can. oh and post early and often we love to reply.

dalamar_2

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 13:17

joining my voice to that of Junkie here in welcoming you aboard! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 15:38

i think you and i dal are the welcoming committee now lol.

dalamar_2

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 18:23

Looks like it, brother!

I'm a tad off in time zones these days, but... yeah..

MesmerizedBySD

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 22:49

It's nice to feel welcome!

This will be my first SD concert - I am beyond excited!

I've been listening to the music and loving it for quite some time, just never stopped to put some faces with the songs - but when I did ... WOW!

Music has been a huge part of my life forever, but I've never been a fan like this. I am caught in the spell of these amazing guys ...

First off, welcome!

Secondly, I couldn't have put it better myself!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 19:41

[quote="shinedownmindi"]It's nice to feel welcome!

I've been listening to the music and loving it for quite some time, just never stopped to put some faces with the songs - but when I did ... WOW!

Music has been a huge part of my life forever, but I've never been a fan like this. I am caught in the spell of these amazing guys ...[/quote]
that is awesome have fun at the show tomorrow night. too bad you only recently found the love for shinedown we could have hung out at the houston show this past october it was a blast.

[color=darkblue][size=18]Snagged second row tickets for the Austin show and am pulling my daughter out of school early for the roadie!

See you guys on THURSDAY!

I'll be the old fart in the audience - and I DON'T CARE!

Mindi[/size][/color]

comments

Re: Thanks to both of you!

[quote="shinedownmindi"]It's nice to feel welcome!

Music has been a huge part of my life forever, but I've never been a fan like this. I am caught in the spell of these amazing guys ...[/quote]
that is awesome have fun at the show tomorrow night. too bad you only recently found the love for shinedown we could have hung out at the houston show this past october it was a blast.

First off, welcome!

Secondly, I couldn't have put it better myself!!

Thanks to both of you!

It's nice to feel welcome!

Music has been a huge part of my life forever, but I've never been a fan like this. I am caught in the spell of these amazing guys ...

Looks like it, brother!

I'm a tad off in time zones these days, but... yeah..

i think you and i dal are the welcoming committee now lol.

joining my voice to that of Junkie here in welcoming you aboard! :)

wow that is awesome. and post #1 i see welcome to the nation. we are all a big family in here of SD lovers. you live in texas. I live in texas too not too far away from austin maybe about six hours. but I can't make it to the show I got school and work and I can't get away. enjoy the show and tell us all about it post pics if you can. oh and post early and often we love to reply.