congress theater chicago

• congress theater chicago
    crazyquinn03

im goin 2 the concert at the congress theatre but staind is headlining so i was wondering how many songs shinedown will play? (i got the vip meet and greet tickets so it will still be kool) but i dont listen to staind so i was disapointed wen i found out shinedown wasnt headlining. but its awesome that halestorm and chevelle play too. so if u guys have any info on this then please share with me cuz i wanna know how the concert works. thanks.

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Thu, 07/09/2009 - 07:09

i reckon they will play around 9 or 10 songs. :) oh Staind are a good band 2. The meet and greet will be fun.

I'm goin myself so it should be a good time. Even when I went to House of Blues to see them headline, they only played like 9-10 songs w/ the usual conversations in between to pull out a good hour - 1 1/2 hr gig. It's goin to be fun no matter what and Staind is pretty kick ass themselves, hope they play Mudshovel. You should dl that song.

im goin 2 the concert at the congress theatre but staind is headlining so i was wondering how many songs shinedown will play? (i got the vip meet and greet tickets so it will still be kool) but i dont listen to staind so i was disapointed wen i found out shinedown wasnt headlining. but its awesome that halestorm and chevelle play too. so if u guys have any info on this then please share with me cuz i wanna know how the concert works. thanks.

comments

I'm goin myself so it should be a good time. Even when I went to House of Blues to see them headline, they only played like 9-10 songs w/ the usual conversations in between to pull out a good hour - 1 1/2 hr gig. It's goin to be fun no matter what and Staind is pretty kick ass themselves, hope they play Mudshovel. You should dl that song.

i reckon they will play around 9 or 10 songs. :) oh Staind are a good band 2. The meet and greet will be fun.