Concert Plans

• Concert Plans
    rybob44

So what all shows do you guys have planned coming up?
    For me:
    *Bullet for my Valentine/Chiodos?Airbourne
    *Rock on the Range
    *Bamboozle Road Show
    *Carnival of Madness

Submitted by rybob44 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

bobbette78

Sat, 05/01/2010 - 16:07

Here's what I have coming up:

5/22 - Daughtry/Lifehouse/Cavo in Rockford, IL
6/6 - Pointfest in St Louis, 29 bands including Seether and Papa Roach
8/15 - Shinedown/Chevelle at the IL State Fair

Oh, and not a rock show but am going to see the musical 'Wicked' in St Louis on 6/26.

Hmm...must get something booked for July!!

All my plans seem to be in Aug for now

Carnival of Madness- Aug 7th
IL state Faire- Aug 15th

And it's not shinedown related but Aug 28th I'm going to MI for a charity concert called "The Spencer Bell Legacy"

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 01:19

As of right now, it's only Shinedown's concert in Pikeville. I think I might go to this Korn concert if I can find people to go with me but other than that I'm not sure.

classicgirl821

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 09:35

[color=darkblue]Shinedown - Dallas - May 15th
Carnival of Madness - Dallas - August
ACL Festival - Austin - October I've had these tix since November! Got the $50 three day pass presale.

Just saw Joe Bonamassa at the Paramount Theater in Austin. Great blues guitarist.

Others between May and August TBD.[/color]

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 11:46

[quote="ladysodevine"][quote="randomsunkist17"]As of right now, it's only Shinedown's concert in Pikeville. I think I might go to this Korn concert if I can find people to go with me but other than that I'm not sure.[/quote]

Hey Shannon, if you're talking about the Korn show at Expo 5 Tuesday night, it's been cancelled. Sorry! :([/quote]

It has? Shoot. Oh well. I didn't know if I was going to make it anyway. Thanks for the info Mindy.

I'm going to see Halestorm on june 7 :D

d_eicholz

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 02:14

May 14th - KRROFEST featuring three days grace, seether, 5fdp,drowning pool, red, lacuna coil, janus, and seasons after
May 24th - Nickelback, Breaking Ben, Shinedown, Sick Puppies
May 26th - Puddle of Mudd, Sevendust, Adelitas Way
June 10th - Powerman 5000
June 30th - Saliva, Shamans Harvest

ugh... no carnival of madness dates... have they added those 4 extra dates yet does anyone know? i know if they did none were around me. only time they get close is the iowa state fair date but i cant go cause of the knoxville nationals. please please please release a date for minnesota or sioux falls!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 10:16

so far I want to see Daughtry this summer and shinedown in dallas in August.

I have a Metallica show in 18th October, pretty pumped, it's been a while since they were last here in Aus...

classicgirl821

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 12:43

[color=darkblue]Oh! Tool! I have to check out the dates. [/color]

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 16:59

[quote="bobbette78"]Here's what I have coming up:

Oh, and not a rock show but am going to see the musical 'Wicked' in St Louis on 6/26.

Hmm...must get something booked for July!![/quote]

Bobbette I saw the Daughtry/Lifehouse/Cavo concert last month in Albany and I love Cavo and Bryce Soderberg actually sang for one song and he was amazing.... better than Jason Wade or at least I felt that way.....

Update i'm seeing Halestorm on june 7

and i might be seeing lifehouse in september :) I'm not sure if i can get a day off then. It's one of the bussiest times of the year at work

classicgirl821

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 20:49

[color=darkblue]I saw Halestorm in August. They were great![/color]

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 22:05

i didnt get to see halestorm when i was going to go last month cuz of my trig grade... was sad....

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 12:26

saw halestorm last august as well very impressed with their show and lzzy can still flat out sing. wow i've seen vids of her so i knew she could belt it out but man i was totally not ready for the performance she gave.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 16:05

her voice is incredible!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 16:20

indeed it is. I would really want to see her do the duet live with brent for Shed some light.

I would love to see that too. That would be awesome!! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 16:24

yup rita very awesome lol. especially if it was acoustic with Zach playing and Barry and Eric just sitting down drinking Crown Royal in the back. That'd be awesome. Oh and I would be sitting right next to them that would be really cool. haha. Okay maybe I'm asking for too much. I don't have to be sitting down shoot I'll stand lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]indeed it is. I would really want to see her do the duet live with brent for Shed some light.[/quote]

Word. I was super excited to get a copy of the duet, but to see it live?!?! Wow.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 21:27

im actually listening to it now! but god see it live?!?!?! mad excitement!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/14/2010 - 09:34

definately with brent and lzzy's voice it would be insane. and zach playing guitar that would be awesome. I've had the honor of seeing shed some light performed acoustically but it was before brent and lzzy did the duet. But man he can belt that song. it brought tears to my eyes, I was at the show because it was an early christmas present from my wife and i was saddened that she couldn't be there with me. that song means alot because it reminds me of my father.

classicgirl821

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 22:20

[color=darkblue]ACL Fest line up was announced today.
The Eagles, Phish, and Muse headline the three days. Spoon, Vampire Weekend, Flaming Lips, Breaking Bells.. a million others. Sooo excited![/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 10:07

wow prety cool.

bobbette78

Mon, 05/24/2010 - 10:55

Change of plans for me, now I'm not going to Pointfest but instead going to Carnival of Madness - whooo!!

Going to the Knoxville show with LadySoDevine. Can't wait to meet you, sista!! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/24/2010 - 10:56

awesome good to hear that two Sd nation members will be meeting up.

bobbette78

Tue, 05/25/2010 - 07:15

You know it! :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/25/2010 - 10:38

lol maybe you could invite the guys and make it a robe party.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/25/2010 - 22:38

lmao! i think a lot of us would be happy with life sized souvenirs ;)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 09:51

lmao. I'm a dude but I would still take a "life-size" souvenirs as well. lol. I just wouldn't take them to my bed lol but it would be really fun to just hang out with them.

So what all shows do you guys have planned coming up?
For me:
*Bullet for my Valentine/Chiodos?Airbourne
*Rock on the Range
*Bamboozle Road Show
*Carnival of Madness

comments

[color=green]I have no concerts planned for right now, cuz no one good comes here, but I hope to see Simple Plan, Shinedown in the summer, and Family Force 5.[/color]

I will definitely be looking out for who is doing the rocklahoma in 2011. I found out way too late what was going on in 2010 and missed out due to not being able to get the time off.

Only one left till the end if the year and it's our hometown boys hinder with saving Abel, my darkest days and default.

Next year we done have many shows released yet but I want to go to rocklahoma for my bday.

For those in the Jersey Area, I wanted to make sure people knew that Halestorm was performing at the Wellmont Theater in Montclair (if you went to see SD there, it was hard to miss all the posters) on January 1, 2011. Also, Apocolyptica is hitting Starland Ballroom in Sayreville on March 17, 2011.

We're going to try for both, but we always have a big event on Jan 1st, so it will be hard to get away for the concert.

Just added to the concert schedule =) (Full schedule)
~7/21 - Carnival Of Madness - Shinedown, Chevelle, Puddle Of Mudd, Sevendust
~7/25 - Summer Jam - One Republic, Miranda Cosgrove, Boys Like Girls, Kevin Rudolf, Shontelle, Tone Loc, & Aaron Fresh
~7/30 - Maroon 5 (?)
~8/1 - Honda Civic Tour - Paramore, Teagan And Sara, New Found Glory, & Kadawatha (?)
~8/25 - Creed (?)
~8/28 - Big Day Out (Uproar Festival) - Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Halestorm, Stone Sour, HellYeah, Airbourne, Hail The Villain, & New Medicine

some i just gotta hope for the $ which i probly/hopefully will have to get cheaper tickets... lawn seats for the spac ones

just saw this post..and i am bored so i thought i would reply :)

so far this year i have seen

1.Nickelback, breaking benjamin, shinedown, sick puppies... however we missed shinedown and sick puppies cause we didnt realize they were playing second!! i was sooo pissed!! so i bought a t-shirt..i call it my $120 t-shirt!
2.Chevelle, Seether, 3 days grace

am going to see:
1.COM July 17th :)
2.Alice in Chains, Deftones, Mastedon
3. The Uproar Festival w/Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Halestorm, Hell yeah, stone sour, airborne and 2 other bands that i dont remember
4.mayhem fest w/ rob zombie, five finger death punch...ect

[quote="classicgirl821"][color=darkblue]I love to go to shows with my daughter. Took her to see a free lineup at SXSW and to Warped Tour. It's been a couple of years. She loves the band Lydia and they are playing their farewell tour this summer. I already offered to go if she can't find any takers. Aww.. I hope she asks me. :D[/color][/quote]

Why couldn't I have had a super cool mom like you when I was growing up.

[quote="classicgirl821"][color=darkblue]I love to go to shows with my daughter. Took her to see a free lineup at SXSW and to Warped Tour. It's been a couple of years. She loves the band Lydia and they are playing their farewell tour this summer. I already offered to go if she can't find any takers. Aww.. I hope she asks me. :D[/color][/quote]

See, that's a cool parent. I hope to be like that if I have kids one day. I hope she asks you too!

well that should be fun =) hope you get to go

[color=darkblue]I love to go to shows with my daughter. Took her to see a free lineup at SXSW and to Warped Tour. It's been a couple of years. She loves the band Lydia and they are playing their farewell tour this summer. I already offered to go if she can't find any takers. Aww.. I hope she asks me. :D[/color]

my mom listens to like pop and hip hop and a few of the songs are ok... but i got my music taste from my grandpa.... 100% rock all the time and im happy =)

Me and my mom are rockers, we'll listen to classic rock all the time. That's all we listen to our cars when we're going somewhere, lol.

my mom listens to pop and hip hop and i listen to like 2 bands she does lol she recently learned that she liked some shinedown

I'm lucky that my parents and I have similar taste in music so if my mom wants to go see a band in concert I'm more than likely going to go with her to see it. Lol.

(post actually on the original topic)

going to a thing run by a local radio station called summer jam with my mom to go listen to music that i dont like =) gotta love parents especially when they get mad bout you not being excited when you tell them BEFORE they got the tickets that you hate the music lol

woh now that is crazy or creepy lol. but i'll see what happens and if I do that I'll post pics.

LOL, even though I am sure that they wouldn't think too much of it. Around here, parents enlarge their kids' pictures for graduation and put it on the front of the house on a well travelled street.

If you do that, I want a pic of, lol.

lmao that would be pretty cool. actually i have a friend who works at a print shop i'm pretty sure i could get a good price lol.

someone would jack the security tape and put it on youtube!

lol that would be cool I actually have pics with me and the guys.

Maybe if you get your picture taken with all the guys, you could blow it up to as close to life size and then make standing posters of you with the guys.

XD LOL I wouldn't mind life-sized souvenirs either. Maybe if I get artistic enough I can try and make cardboard cut-outs of the guys, lol.

very very much wed all like these life sized souvenirs :D

indeed. lol.

Yeah, not all of us would have the same plans to do with the lifesize souvenirs, but we all would like to get the souvenirs.

lmao. I'm a dude but I would still take a "life-size" souvenirs as well. lol. I just wouldn't take them to my bed lol but it would be really fun to just hang out with them.

lmao! i think a lot of us would be happy with life sized souvenirs ;)

lol maybe you could invite the guys and make it a robe party.

You know it! :twisted:

awesome good to hear that two Sd nation members will be meeting up.

Change of plans for me, now I'm not going to Pointfest but instead going to Carnival of Madness - whooo!!

Going to the Knoxville show with LadySoDevine. Can't wait to meet you, sista!! :D

wow prety cool.

[color=darkblue]ACL Fest line up was announced today.
The Eagles, Phish, and Muse headline the three days. Spoon, Vampire Weekend, Flaming Lips, Breaking Bells.. a million others. Sooo excited![/color]

definately with brent and lzzy's voice it would be insane. and zach playing guitar that would be awesome. I've had the honor of seeing shed some light performed acoustically but it was before brent and lzzy did the duet. But man he can belt that song. it brought tears to my eyes, I was at the show because it was an early christmas present from my wife and i was saddened that she couldn't be there with me. that song means alot because it reminds me of my father.

im actually listening to it now! but god see it live?!?!?! mad excitement!!!!!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]indeed it is. I would really want to see her do the duet live with brent for Shed some light.[/quote]

Word. I was super excited to get a copy of the duet, but to see it live?!?! Wow.

yup rita very awesome lol. especially if it was acoustic with Zach playing and Barry and Eric just sitting down drinking Crown Royal in the back. That'd be awesome. Oh and I would be sitting right next to them that would be really cool. haha. Okay maybe I'm asking for too much. I don't have to be sitting down shoot I'll stand lol.

I would love to see that too. That would be awesome!! :D

indeed it is. I would really want to see her do the duet live with brent for Shed some light.

her voice is incredible!

saw halestorm last august as well very impressed with their show and lzzy can still flat out sing. wow i've seen vids of her so i knew she could belt it out but man i was totally not ready for the performance she gave.

i didnt get to see halestorm when i was going to go last month cuz of my trig grade... was sad....

[color=darkblue]I saw Halestorm in August. They were great![/color]

Update i'm seeing Halestorm on june 7

and i might be seeing lifehouse in september :) I'm not sure if i can get a day off then. It's one of the bussiest times of the year at work

[quote="bobbette78"]Here's what I have coming up:

Hmm...must get something booked for July!![/quote]

Bobbette I saw the Daughtry/Lifehouse/Cavo concert last month in Albany and I love Cavo and Bryce Soderberg actually sang for one song and he was amazing.... better than Jason Wade or at least I felt that way.....

[color=darkblue]Oh! Tool! I have to check out the dates. [/color]

I have a Metallica show in 18th October, pretty pumped, it's been a while since they were last here in Aus...

so far I want to see Daughtry this summer and shinedown in dallas in August.

May 14th - KRROFEST featuring three days grace, seether, 5fdp,drowning pool, red, lacuna coil, janus, and seasons after
May 24th - Nickelback, Breaking Ben, Shinedown, Sick Puppies
May 26th - Puddle of Mudd, Sevendust, Adelitas Way
June 10th - Powerman 5000
June 30th - Saliva, Shamans Harvest

ugh... no carnival of madness dates... have they added those 4 extra dates yet does anyone know? i know if they did none were around me. only time they get close is the iowa state fair date but i cant go cause of the knoxville nationals. please please please release a date for minnesota or sioux falls!!!!

I'm going to see Halestorm on june 7 :D

[quote="ladysodevine"][quote="randomsunkist17"]As of right now, it's only Shinedown's concert in Pikeville. I think I might go to this Korn concert if I can find people to go with me but other than that I'm not sure.[/quote]

Hey Shannon, if you're talking about the Korn show at Expo 5 Tuesday night, it's been cancelled. Sorry! :([/quote]

It has? Shoot. Oh well. I didn't know if I was going to make it anyway. Thanks for the info Mindy.

[color=darkblue]Shinedown - Dallas - May 15th
Carnival of Madness - Dallas - August
ACL Festival - Austin - October I've had these tix since November! Got the $50 three day pass presale.

Just saw Joe Bonamassa at the Paramount Theater in Austin. Great blues guitarist.

Others between May and August TBD.[/color]

As of right now, it's only Shinedown's concert in Pikeville. I think I might go to this Korn concert if I can find people to go with me but other than that I'm not sure.

All my plans seem to be in Aug for now

Carnival of Madness- Aug 7th
IL state Faire- Aug 15th

And it's not shinedown related but Aug 28th I'm going to MI for a charity concert called "The Spencer Bell Legacy"

Here's what I have coming up:

Hmm...must get something booked for July!!