Concert extra ticket/ second chance

• Concert extra ticket/ second chance
    tra777

I absolutely LOVE Shinedown. I was just about at the end of my rope, and I cannot tell you how sooo many of their songs helped "nurse me back to health". The song "second chance" .... helped me get through the biggest heartbreak of my life. ... I would tell myself " by the way, I MADE it thru the day" maybe not with as much class or exactly the way I wanted, but I did. My life is going in new direction, and it is a second chance to become what I was designed to be.
    I bought 2 tickets for House of Blues on Sept 8... I am planning on going by myself, and would rather give the ticket to someone at the door or thru website who is a fan, than take someone who just wants to tag along.
    Thanks!!!!

Submitted by tra777 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

SDMFmike_2

Fri, 08/29/2008 - 19:57

that is so fucking cool of you if i wasnt already going i would go with you!!

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 16:06

[quote="tra777"]I absolutely LOVE Shinedown. I was just about at the end of my rope, and I cannot tell you how sooo many of their songs helped "nurse me back to health". The song "second chance" .... helped me get through the biggest heartbreak of my life. ... I would tell myself " by the way, I MADE it thru the day" maybe not with as much class or exactly the way I wanted, but I did. My life is going in new direction, and it is a second chance to become what I was designed to be.
I bought 2 tickets for House of Blues on Sept 8... I am planning on going by myself, and would rather give the ticket to someone at the door or thru website who is a fan, than take someone who just wants to tag along.
Thanks!!!![/quote]who ended up going with u? and i love second chance too! helped me through alot too

I absolutely LOVE Shinedown. I was just about at the end of my rope, and I cannot tell you how sooo many of their songs helped "nurse me back to health". The song "second chance" .... helped me get through the biggest heartbreak of my life. ... I would tell myself " by the way, I MADE it thru the day" maybe not with as much class or exactly the way I wanted, but I did. My life is going in new direction, and it is a second chance to become what I was designed to be.
Thanks!!!!

comments

Re: Concert extra ticket/ second chance

[quote="tra777"]I absolutely LOVE Shinedown. I was just about at the end of my rope, and I cannot tell you how sooo many of their songs helped "nurse me back to health". The song "second chance" .... helped me get through the biggest heartbreak of my life. ... I would tell myself " by the way, I MADE it thru the day" maybe not with as much class or exactly the way I wanted, but I did. My life is going in new direction, and it is a second chance to become what I was designed to be.
Thanks!!!![/quote]who ended up going with u? and i love second chance too! helped me through alot too

that is so fucking cool of you if i wasnt already going i would go with you!!