COME TO GLASGOW, SCOTLAND

• COME TO GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
    destiny453

Hey guys, help me out and tell the band they need to come back to Glasgow, Scotland instead of just doing England next month....please back my bid! Lol...I cant afford to travel down there for all the shows :( Help...:D

Thanks guys x

Submitted by destiny453 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

willdabeastfraz

Sat, 05/30/2009 - 00:23

why would they NOT want to go to Scotland? i"ll come if they don't...

destiny453

Sat, 05/30/2009 - 10:31

Exactly Lol...they loved it when they were here in January....I would love to go to all the shows in England but Im going to Seattle that same week :( Just my luck :D

willdabeastfraz

Sun, 05/31/2009 - 17:28

What are you doing in Seattle?? i love Seattle... have you ever been before?

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 05:22

Yeah I was there for Thanksgiving in November and Im coming again for 3 weeks on the 19th June, jence the fact I can't go to the Shinedown U.K gigs :( we have friends that live on Fox Island so we are visiting them :D I love it, its so beautiful!

willdabeastfraz

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:11

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah I was there for Thanksgiving in November and Im coming again for 3 weeks on the 19th June, jence the fact I can't go to the Shinedown U.K gigs :( we have friends that live on Fox Island so we are visiting them :D I love it, its so beautiful![/quote]
it is... i have a friend the may or may not still live on fox island... i haven't seen him in a long time... but i used to go up there every year for his birthday... i lived south of there in Renton (the ghetto) before i went into school... but that's so cool you know people from there... did they move from Scotland? or how do you know them?
and why cant you go to the U.K. gigs? sold out?

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:15

Well my other half knows them because he met him through selling stuff on Ebay...to cut a long story short, he is an ex roadie and was selling some Nirvana stuff on Ebay and my other half is Nirvana mad so he was buying all this stuff, anyway they got chatting and he has been going over to visit them for the past 4 years :)...it was my first time in the States last year :).....I live in a small village in Scotland but Fox Island is so much smaller, think that's why I like it......Cant go to the UK gigs cos thye are the same week we fly out to America and we have jobs etc (cant take anymore time off) and we just dont have the cash....plus the gigs are like 600 miles away from where we live.....god that was a long post! Lol

willdabeastfraz

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:24

thats so cool... it's nice to see people still want to visit the states... lol
i have a buddy that lives down in Raymond, literally a 5 min walk to Nussbaum Rd. where Kurt Cobain live as a child... it is a tiny little house... and there have been people from all over the world looking to buy it cause they are such huge fans...

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:28

Yeah that was partly the reason my partner wanted to go to Seattle the 1st time so his friend took him all round the places that Nirvana played and he saw where they recorded their first album...oh I love the States I wanna come over and backpack through all the States :) You guys should come to Scotland to, we have beautiful country here :)

willdabeastfraz

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:33

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah that was partly the reason my partner wanted to go to Seattle the 1st time so his friend took him all round the places that Nirvana played and he saw where they recorded their first album...oh I love the States I wanna come over and backpack through all the States :) You guys should come to Scotland to, we have beautiful country here :)[/quote]

oh i believe it... i want to come golf at St. Andrews... if i could get in... but i've seen some pictures... i really want to visit Fraser valley

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:35

Ah Donald Trump is building a new golf course at Aberdeen, there has been alot of controversy over this though. Saint Andrews is very very popular...I don't understand why people want to play golf though...maybe cos I'm a girl and it's more of a guy sport... :lol:

willdabeastfraz

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:38

i actually know a girl who thwomps me.... it is kind of a relaxing sport... i do it cause i like to walk for 4 hours without having to worry about work or school.

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:40

Thats ture, speaking of work I gotta go 2 mine soon! :( only a 5 hour shift though and it means I get Saturday off. :D Are you at school or college etc? Where do you work?

willdabeastfraz

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:59

i go to school at Eastern Washington University... studying Chemistry.
and i work for the apartment complex i live in... doing maintenance.
it's pretty cool as long as i have something to do... i need a hobby at work... speaking of which...

anyone have any ideas for a hobby i can do at work when i have some down time?

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 17:24

I'm at the University of the West Of Scotland doing Applied Bioscience with Zoology....I was doing Forensics but it was total chemistry and that was never my strong point! :( lol
I work part time as a check out assistant and a baker in the local shop, i just like to sit down and chill out with my ipod when it isn't busy.

Hey guys, help me out and tell the band they need to come back to Glasgow, Scotland instead of just doing England next month....please back my bid! Lol...I cant afford to travel down there for all the shows :( Help...:D

Thanks guys x

comments

I'm at the University of the West Of Scotland doing Applied Bioscience with Zoology....I was doing Forensics but it was total chemistry and that was never my strong point! :( lol
I work part time as a check out assistant and a baker in the local shop, i just like to sit down and chill out with my ipod when it isn't busy.

i go to school at Eastern Washington University... studying Chemistry.
and i work for the apartment complex i live in... doing maintenance.
it's pretty cool as long as i have something to do... i need a hobby at work... speaking of which...

anyone have any ideas for a hobby i can do at work when i have some down time?

Thats ture, speaking of work I gotta go 2 mine soon! :( only a 5 hour shift though and it means I get Saturday off. :D Are you at school or college etc? Where do you work?

i actually know a girl who thwomps me.... it is kind of a relaxing sport... i do it cause i like to walk for 4 hours without having to worry about work or school.

Ah Donald Trump is building a new golf course at Aberdeen, there has been alot of controversy over this though. Saint Andrews is very very popular...I don't understand why people want to play golf though...maybe cos I'm a girl and it's more of a guy sport... :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah that was partly the reason my partner wanted to go to Seattle the 1st time so his friend took him all round the places that Nirvana played and he saw where they recorded their first album...oh I love the States I wanna come over and backpack through all the States :) You guys should come to Scotland to, we have beautiful country here :)[/quote]

oh i believe it... i want to come golf at St. Andrews... if i could get in... but i've seen some pictures... i really want to visit Fraser valley

Yeah that was partly the reason my partner wanted to go to Seattle the 1st time so his friend took him all round the places that Nirvana played and he saw where they recorded their first album...oh I love the States I wanna come over and backpack through all the States :) You guys should come to Scotland to, we have beautiful country here :)

thats so cool... it's nice to see people still want to visit the states... lol
i have a buddy that lives down in Raymond, literally a 5 min walk to Nussbaum Rd. where Kurt Cobain live as a child... it is a tiny little house... and there have been people from all over the world looking to buy it cause they are such huge fans...

Well my other half knows them because he met him through selling stuff on Ebay...to cut a long story short, he is an ex roadie and was selling some Nirvana stuff on Ebay and my other half is Nirvana mad so he was buying all this stuff, anyway they got chatting and he has been going over to visit them for the past 4 years :)...it was my first time in the States last year :).....I live in a small village in Scotland but Fox Island is so much smaller, think that's why I like it......Cant go to the UK gigs cos thye are the same week we fly out to America and we have jobs etc (cant take anymore time off) and we just dont have the cash....plus the gigs are like 600 miles away from where we live.....god that was a long post! Lol

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah I was there for Thanksgiving in November and Im coming again for 3 weeks on the 19th June, jence the fact I can't go to the Shinedown U.K gigs :( we have friends that live on Fox Island so we are visiting them :D I love it, its so beautiful![/quote]
it is... i have a friend the may or may not still live on fox island... i haven't seen him in a long time... but i used to go up there every year for his birthday... i lived south of there in Renton (the ghetto) before i went into school... but that's so cool you know people from there... did they move from Scotland? or how do you know them?
and why cant you go to the U.K. gigs? sold out?

Yeah I was there for Thanksgiving in November and Im coming again for 3 weeks on the 19th June, jence the fact I can't go to the Shinedown U.K gigs :( we have friends that live on Fox Island so we are visiting them :D I love it, its so beautiful!

What are you doing in Seattle?? i love Seattle... have you ever been before?

Exactly Lol...they loved it when they were here in January....I would love to go to all the shows in England but Im going to Seattle that same week :( Just my luck :D

why would they NOT want to go to Scotland? i"ll come if they don't...