Come back to CA

• Come back to CA
    hhatcher

[size=18][color=indigo][i]So I see the new line up for the 2010 tour and I really want to see you guys. Come back to San Diego. I just saw you guys at the House of Blues and you said how much you love Cali weather. I think May would be perfect. :D [/i][/color][/size]
    [i][color=indigo][size=18]-Heather[/size][/color][/i]

Submitted by hhatcher on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 08:04

I don't live near but I said yes anyway :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:07

same here i don't live in the CA area, but still it's always good to see an SD show so i supported ya as well.

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:32

You got my support, however, I'd vote SD would go places they haven't BEFORE going back...

yes, it's a biased opinion :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:33

peut-etre mais, it's understandable. lol.

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:36

(c'est compr

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:37

oui c'est un bon mot. je vais agute. merci beaucoup. i was showing off my franglais.

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:38

It's all good. I try showing off my English daily here too. Know the feeling well! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:41

it's good english i should say. how was my spelling on that last sentence? it's been a while since i've written it but i can still carry on somewhat of a conversation. i always joke that with the little french i do know i wouldn't starve if i were in france lol.

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:55

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]it's good english i should say. how was my spelling on that last sentence? it's been a while since i've written it but i can still carry on somewhat of a conversation. i always joke that with the little french i do know i wouldn't starve if i were in france lol.[/quote]

Maybe you should go? :)

Spelling was fine. Agute's prolly Spanish. Ajouter, more likely, but quite on target, if you're asking :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 14:14

hey thanks yeah ajouter is what i was going for. and agute isn't quite spanish so not quite sure what i wrote there lol. but in regards to france that's one of my goals to go there. i know it's not much to go there moneywise. but it's a symbolic goal for me, i've always wanted to go to the very top of the tour eiffel. so i promised myself that i would finish school get a job somewhere and begin my journey once i feel that i've accomplished everything that i want then i'll make the trip to france. I'll stand atop the tour eiffel and look down and know in my heart that i've reached my goal. so that's why i haven't gone yet... but it's in the works so to speak.

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 15:24

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hey thanks yeah ajouter is what i was going for. and agute isn't quite spanish so not quite sure what i wrote there lol. but in regards to france that's one of my goals to go there. i know it's not much to go there moneywise. but it's a symbolic goal for me, i've always wanted to go to the very top of the tour eiffel. so i promised myself that i would finish school get a job somewhere and begin my journey once i feel that i've accomplished everything that i want then i'll make the trip to france. I'll stand atop the tour eiffel and look down and know in my heart that i've reached my goal. so that's why i haven't gone yet... but it's in the works so to speak.[/quote]

There's actually a web terminal at the top of the tower from which I sent an e-mail to all my contacts. I would suggest to do the same: it's quite a thrill. But beware, it's an AZERTY keyboard!

And, frankly, Paris isn't la France, but it's a great city to visit: so much to see / do.

Fish toi! Phonetic! :lol:

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 15:48

[quote="lorilee"]Fish toi! Phonetic! :lol:[/quote]

FICHTRE!!!! not Fish... amg!!! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 17:58

thanks for that tid bit of info dalamar i'm going to do just that. yeah i've heard bout that keyboard being a little tricky to get used to. a buddy of mine has been backpacking through europe and italy for the past two months. he's been telling me about that. well i want to see paris and maybe some other places as well. for sure the tour eiffel and the louvre.

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 22:07

Man, One good thing I know about traveling with no time to be the tourist is, if you end up in a great capital, or larger European city, 2 things you always need remember:

a) catch the red- double deck buses. It's a daily flat rate to get on and off whenever / wherever you need and the circuit always cover the main touristic spots of interest. So, then you can chose what you want to see once you're there.

b) pretend you're Canadian: they'll all love you much, much more! *LAUGHS - Quite evil too *

[size=18][color=indigo][i]So I see the new line up for the 2010 tour and I really want to see you guys. Come back to San Diego. I just saw you guys at the House of Blues and you said how much you love Cali weather. I think May would be perfect. :D [/i][/color][/size]
[i][color=indigo][size=18]-Heather[/size][/color][/i]

comments

Man, One good thing I know about traveling with no time to be the tourist is, if you end up in a great capital, or larger European city, 2 things you always need remember:

a) catch the red- double deck buses. It's a daily flat rate to get on and off whenever / wherever you need and the circuit always cover the main touristic spots of interest. So, then you can chose what you want to see once you're there.

b) pretend you're Canadian: they'll all love you much, much more! *LAUGHS - Quite evil too *

thanks for that tid bit of info dalamar i'm going to do just that. yeah i've heard bout that keyboard being a little tricky to get used to. a buddy of mine has been backpacking through europe and italy for the past two months. he's been telling me about that. well i want to see paris and maybe some other places as well. for sure the tour eiffel and the louvre.

[quote="lorilee"]Fish toi! Phonetic! :lol:[/quote]

FICHTRE!!!! not Fish... amg!!! :)

Fish toi! Phonetic! :lol:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hey thanks yeah ajouter is what i was going for. and agute isn't quite spanish so not quite sure what i wrote there lol. but in regards to france that's one of my goals to go there. i know it's not much to go there moneywise. but it's a symbolic goal for me, i've always wanted to go to the very top of the tour eiffel. so i promised myself that i would finish school get a job somewhere and begin my journey once i feel that i've accomplished everything that i want then i'll make the trip to france. I'll stand atop the tour eiffel and look down and know in my heart that i've reached my goal. so that's why i haven't gone yet... but it's in the works so to speak.[/quote]

There's actually a web terminal at the top of the tower from which I sent an e-mail to all my contacts. I would suggest to do the same: it's quite a thrill. But beware, it's an AZERTY keyboard!

And, frankly, Paris isn't la France, but it's a great city to visit: so much to see / do.

hey thanks yeah ajouter is what i was going for. and agute isn't quite spanish so not quite sure what i wrote there lol. but in regards to france that's one of my goals to go there. i know it's not much to go there moneywise. but it's a symbolic goal for me, i've always wanted to go to the very top of the tour eiffel. so i promised myself that i would finish school get a job somewhere and begin my journey once i feel that i've accomplished everything that i want then i'll make the trip to france. I'll stand atop the tour eiffel and look down and know in my heart that i've reached my goal. so that's why i haven't gone yet... but it's in the works so to speak.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]it's good english i should say. how was my spelling on that last sentence? it's been a while since i've written it but i can still carry on somewhat of a conversation. i always joke that with the little french i do know i wouldn't starve if i were in france lol.[/quote]

Maybe you should go? :)

Spelling was fine. Agute's prolly Spanish. Ajouter, more likely, but quite on target, if you're asking :)

it's good english i should say. how was my spelling on that last sentence? it's been a while since i've written it but i can still carry on somewhat of a conversation. i always joke that with the little french i do know i wouldn't starve if i were in france lol.

It's all good. I try showing off my English daily here too. Know the feeling well! :)

oui c'est un bon mot. je vais agute. merci beaucoup. i was showing off my franglais.

(c'est compr

peut-etre mais, it's understandable. lol.

You got my support, however, I'd vote SD would go places they haven't BEFORE going back...

yes, it's a biased opinion :)

same here i don't live in the CA area, but still it's always good to see an SD show so i supported ya as well.

Thanks!!

Thank you for the support. :D

I don't live near but I said yes anyway :)