COM Tickets from fan club

• COM Tickets from fan club
    kathyarmiger

Help!! Has anyone not gotten there tickets for the COM tour from the fan club?? I got tickets with VIP packages and I have not gotten anything in the mail or an email telling me whats going on. I have emailed the fan club but nothing!!! Help!! :(

Submitted by kathyarmiger on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Mon, 07/19/2010 - 20:23

just as an example, my tickets are will call on the day of the concert. did you receive an email when you purchased your tickets as a order confirmation?

kathyarmiger

Mon, 07/19/2010 - 20:58

No these are not wil call they are mailed. the confirm email even says so.

inked4life

Mon, 07/19/2010 - 21:29

then it is probably time to contact your venue and/or the seller that you are getting your tickets from and let them know the situation. hopefully everything works out for you.

kathyarmiger

Wed, 07/21/2010 - 08:09

I called the fan club. They told me the tickets were mailed on Monday.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/21/2010 - 10:07

awesome hope they arrive soon to you.

kathyarmiger

Wed, 07/21/2010 - 15:48

I hope I get them soon. For anyone that has been to a Shinedown meet and greets. How are they and what is it like? I have seen them in concert many times but this is my first meet and greet.

sound_of_dylan

Mon, 07/26/2010 - 09:04

You're so lucky to have gotten the VIP Package :P
I wanted it but I'm 13 and don't exactly have $750 laying around, haha.
At the concert in Louisville, KY if you bought a CD you got to meet the band, but so many people did that so you barely got 30 seconds with them if you were lucky. I got my Shinedown Nation T-Shirt and my second copy of Sound of Madness signed... well, I seem to have rambled enough, have fun at your concert!

kathyarmiger

Mon, 07/26/2010 - 17:47

I got my tickets nd the email for the meet and greet info!! I am really happy now. The concert is in 2 days!!

ShinedownChica

Tue, 07/27/2010 - 11:27

have fun at your show! and now im not the littlest poster =)

Help!! Has anyone not gotten there tickets for the COM tour from the fan club?? I got tickets with VIP packages and I have not gotten anything in the mail or an email telling me whats going on. I have emailed the fan club but nothing!!! Help!! :(

comments

have fun at your show! and now im not the littlest poster =)

I got them

I got my tickets nd the email for the meet and greet info!! I am really happy now. The concert is in 2 days!!

You're so lucky to have gotten the VIP Package :P
I wanted it but I'm 13 and don't exactly have $750 laying around, haha.
At the concert in Louisville, KY if you bought a CD you got to meet the band, but so many people did that so you barely got 30 seconds with them if you were lucky. I got my Shinedown Nation T-Shirt and my second copy of Sound of Madness signed... well, I seem to have rambled enough, have fun at your concert!

I hope I get them soon. For anyone that has been to a Shinedown meet and greets. How are they and what is it like? I have seen them in concert many times but this is my first meet and greet.

awesome hope they arrive soon to you.

I called the fan club. They told me the tickets were mailed on Monday.

then it is probably time to contact your venue and/or the seller that you are getting your tickets from and let them know the situation. hopefully everything works out for you.

No these are not wil call they are mailed. the confirm email even says so.

just as an example, my tickets are will call on the day of the concert. did you receive an email when you purchased your tickets as a order confirmation?