Columbus show Nov. 23 is today!!!

• Columbus show Nov. 23 is today!!!
    hoopologyphd

Two more hours and the doors open. Any idea as to when Shinedown will go on? I hope they get an hour set but fear it will be only 40 minutes. I will never understand as to why A7X and Buckcherry headline over shinedown, but so it goes. In any event, I hope they have some cool shirts available. This will be my 2nd shinedown show, so I will def enjoy

Submitted by hoopologyphd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

hoopologyphd

Mon, 11/24/2008 - 06:47

set list:

Devour
Heroes
Cyanide Sweeth Tooth Suicide
Sound of Madness
Left Out
Save Me
Second Chance
Fly From the Inside

Crowd was really into SD by jumping and screaming on demand. Saving Abel went on before for brief set and did alright. Buckcherry went on after SD and tried hard, but the crowd was rather flat for them. I left before A7x came onstage. Tons of people in the crowd with A7X shirts, which is weird bc I never knew they had so many fans.

Obviously, I only went to hear SD. The other bands were okay but to make a night of it, I probably wanna see different (better) bands on the bill.

shiner_1405

Mon, 11/24/2008 - 07:33

shinedown did kick ass last night.... they were the best last night..... i want them to headline and come back to columbus... great job guys...if you bought a shirt you got there cd for free..that was cool...i have like 5 cds now...

Two more hours and the doors open. Any idea as to when Shinedown will go on? I hope they get an hour set but fear it will be only 40 minutes. I will never understand as to why A7X and Buckcherry headline over shinedown, but so it goes. In any event, I hope they have some cool shirts available. This will be my 2nd shinedown show, so I will def enjoy

comments

shinedown did kick ass last night.... they were the best last night..... i want them to headline and come back to columbus... great job guys...if you bought a shirt you got there cd for free..that was cool...i have like 5 cds now...

cols sunday 11/23

set list:

Devour
Heroes
Cyanide Sweeth Tooth Suicide
Sound of Madness
Left Out
Save Me
Second Chance
Fly From the Inside

Crowd was really into SD by jumping and screaming on demand. Saving Abel went on before for brief set and did alright. Buckcherry went on after SD and tried hard, but the crowd was rather flat for them. I left before A7x came onstage. Tons of people in the crowd with A7X shirts, which is weird bc I never knew they had so many fans.

Obviously, I only went to hear SD. The other bands were okay but to make a night of it, I probably wanna see different (better) bands on the bill.