crazyquinn03

hot pretzals with cheese or pizza rolls

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Mon, 02/16/2009 - 19:32

pizza rolls!!! (thats wat i had for lunch mmmmmmmmmm.........)

pizza rolls

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 02/17/2009 - 09:27

pizza rolls that's what i'm going to have for lunch lol.

Not sure what pizza rolls are but I don't like Pretzals and like Pizzas so....Pizza Rolls!

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:32

Im not sure what pizza rolls are either but i hate pretzels so i will go with the pizza rolls :)

JeffTaormina

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:34

I would rather have a Cigar and a beer

destiny453

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 15:35

Oh not a cigar...a cigarette and a malibu and fresh orange...that would be amazing right now but Im up at 5am for work and cant just have 1 drink lol

dalamar_2

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 18:31

Quit smokin' 7 months ago, but can't quit cigars.

I would much rather have one too, rather than pretzels or pizza roll....

willdabeastfraz

Fri, 06/12/2009 - 19:01

i'm going to go with a salted pretzel... but no cheese... pizza rolls are kinda "meh" for me...

Think I'd rather have a pretzel with mustard..NY style..... :)

destiny453

Sat, 06/13/2009 - 00:41

you gotta have cheese it's the best, just cheese without the pretzel lol

willdabeastfraz

Fri, 06/19/2009 - 18:06

[quote="destiny453"]you gotta have cheese it's the best, just cheese without the pretzel lol[/quote]
trade you my cheese for your pretzel!!
haha :wink:

destiny453

Sun, 06/21/2009 - 15:58

Ok you got urself a trade happenin :)

One question? Have you ever really looked at the filling inside one of those pizza rolls? Don't if you want to continue eatin' 'em! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

destiny453

Thu, 08/20/2009 - 18:35

what IS a pizza roll anyway? I dont we have them in the UK??

They are these frozen pre-fab appetizers that are filled with(I think)cheese and ground up mystery meat and something that looks like tomato sauce. Ironically enough, children who are picky eaters eat 'em up like Big Dogs!! Go figure!?!? :lol:

destiny453

Thu, 08/20/2009 - 18:45

They sound gross....I love cheese but not really keen on pizza...or strangely ground up meat :?

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 08/20/2009 - 18:55

i chooseeeeeeeee pizza rolls.

[quote="destiny453"]They sound gross....I love cheese but not really keen on pizza...or strangely ground up meat :?[/quote]They really are gross and i'm sure unhealthy as well.

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 08/20/2009 - 20:48

i'm pretty sure pretzels with cheese is way more fattening thoughh...

They aren't deep-fried.

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 08/20/2009 - 20:59

oh. well. i. dont. know. really.

destiny453

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 13:54

Haha talk about unhealthy in Scotland we deep fry everything...even Mars Bars and Snickers :)

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 09/26/2009 - 11:58

[quote="avrinov"]pizza rolls[/quote]i'm from NY too!

hot pretzals with cheese or pizza rolls

comments

[quote="avrinov"]pizza rolls[/quote]i'm from NY too!

Haha talk about unhealthy in Scotland we deep fry everything...even Mars Bars and Snickers :)

oh. well. i. dont. know. really.

They aren't deep-fried.

i'm pretty sure pretzels with cheese is way more fattening thoughh...

[quote="destiny453"]They sound gross....I love cheese but not really keen on pizza...or strangely ground up meat :?[/quote]They really are gross and i'm sure unhealthy as well.

i chooseeeeeeeee pizza rolls.

They sound gross....I love cheese but not really keen on pizza...or strangely ground up meat :?

They are these frozen pre-fab appetizers that are filled with(I think)cheese and ground up mystery meat and something that looks like tomato sauce. Ironically enough, children who are picky eaters eat 'em up like Big Dogs!! Go figure!?!? :lol:

what IS a pizza roll anyway? I dont we have them in the UK??

One question? Have you ever really looked at the filling inside one of those pizza rolls? Don't if you want to continue eatin' 'em! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok you got urself a trade happenin :)

[quote="destiny453"]you gotta have cheese it's the best, just cheese without the pretzel lol[/quote]
trade you my cheese for your pretzel!!
haha :wink:

you gotta have cheese it's the best, just cheese without the pretzel lol

Think I'd rather have a pretzel with mustard..NY style..... :)

i'm going to go with a salted pretzel... but no cheese... pizza rolls are kinda "meh" for me...

Quit smokin' 7 months ago, but can't quit cigars.

I would much rather have one too, rather than pretzels or pizza roll....

Oh not a cigar...a cigarette and a malibu and fresh orange...that would be amazing right now but Im up at 5am for work and cant just have 1 drink lol

I would rather have a Cigar and a beer

Im not sure what pizza rolls are either but i hate pretzels so i will go with the pizza rolls :)

Not sure what pizza rolls are but I don't like Pretzals and like Pizzas so....Pizza Rolls!

pizza rolls that's what i'm going to have for lunch lol.

pizza rolls

pizza rolls!!! (thats wat i had for lunch mmmmmmmmmm.........)