Clark County Amphitheater 8/10

• Clark County Amphitheater 8/10
    Mad_Mama

Hi all - son Wade and I have VIP meet & greet tickets for this show. Who else will be there with us? Message me, and I'll give you my cell number so we can meet up!

Submitted by Mad_Mama on
Forum category
Is pro
No

WOOOO HOOOOOO!

Got my M & G email last night!!! I am sooo excited for the show!!!!

Can it please be Monday now!?!?!?!?!?

(i can't believe i want a monday to happen!)

Yeah! We got ours too, and we are totally stoked!! Will see you there, Mollie - who's going with you??

My best friend Claudia is seeing her FIRST SD show and meeting 'em too. Lucky bitch!

I think we will be there by 3:30....Doing some Fair action and then head over!!! I am taking half day holiday....

Weeee!

Neat! Not sure when we'll get down there, but certainly by mid-late afternoon. Didn't that VIP email sound kind of intimidating? I thought so! Zieg HEIL, mein kommandant!

Hell yeah....no wandering off....ONE small token...yes, sir, may I have another please!?!?!?!?!?

BUT....I finally get to meet 'em!

"Assume the position."

THWACK!

"Thank you sir! May I have another?!"

:lol:

BUT.....it wouldnt be so bad if someone special was doing the twacking... ;)

You guys have fun! Totally jealous! :)

Oh Mollie - you are NOT RIGHT! :lol:

Me????? Not right?!?!?!?!

Tee Hee...you have no idea :twisted:

~sorry, double post~

But.....

2 MORE SLEEPS and then SHINEDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

destiny453

Sun, 08/09/2009 - 05:54

yay! Have fun. :)

Today's the day! It's 9:30 AM, I have the camper and the son with me - working for 3 hours, then off down the highway headin' south! We have our stuff - trinkets and trash, treats and goodies... Can't wait to be there!

Have fun!!!

Soooooo How was it???

Fabuloso! The meet & greet was a whirlwind, but with only 10 of us there, it was nice to say hello to the guys. They signed everything we brought, and were very friendly.

The show was terrific - they were totally "ON" on stage. We missed Halestorm as we were visiting with Eric out back, but I heard they were terrific. We loved Chevelle - poor man's Tool in my humble opinion! Didn't realize they were only a three piece! Lots of music from just three guys!

Watched part of Staind - they have a much larger fan base than I expected. We didn't find them to be very engaging on stage, despite a nice backdrop and light show. Good music, just not much fun to watch...

Left early, drove 2 1/2 hour home, got to bed by 2:30. It was a good night - made extra special by our friend Eric Bass. Yay!

At work but will post a longer review and pics asap.

ONE word....amazinfabulouswowerrific!!!!!!!!

I have seen a whole whopping 3 shows and this by far was the best!!!

It was made even better by meeing Melissa and Wade and the other shineys!!!!!

Aw, Mollie! Yes - it was great bonding with you and Claudia, and Josiah and Whitney! You gotta figure out a way to get up to Seattle for an overnight on the 22nd of September! You can stay at our house, if you want to!

I am going to get my bum up there!!!! I wanna see another headliner show!!!!

TY for the offer. My mom lives in Bellevue and it just a quick cab ride home after the show!!!!

That's great, Mollie! I heard from Josiah, and they will be there too! It'll be deja vu all over again!

Hey~I would love to get in touch with Whit and Jos. Can you PM me?

I am going to try and get Claudia up for the show, too. She is still speechless about the show!

=)

Nice pics..... Thanks for sharing =)

Your pics are fabulous! I am going to try to get to the Philly show...I am in desperate need to see them live!

destiny453

Fri, 08/14/2009 - 12:40

Oh man! Thanks for the pics.....how how is Eric?! I'm in love!!!! :) :)
Awesome pics thanks for posting

LOL, Little Scottish Girl! Eric is terrific! What a nice guy - smart, good looking, friendly, funny and very very kind! I would adopt him, except he has a really nice Mom already! And, actually, he's too old to be my actual son... I'll just stick with that handsome 15 yr old bassist that already lives at our house!

destiny453

Fri, 08/14/2009 - 17:14

Yeah he was awesome when I met him too, can't wait til November til I get my fix again...10 months is waaaaayyyyy 2 long! :( Lol....Think my man will be slightly jealous...oh well, it's worth it ;)

Hi all - son Wade and I have VIP meet & greet tickets for this show. Who else will be there with us? Message me, and I'll give you my cell number so we can meet up!

comments

[quote="destiny453"]Noooooo stick with Eric.....wait if you like Barry all the more for me :D hehe[/quote]

I have HUGE crush on BARRY... I have a lil story... When i met The guys again by waiting by the buses they were all comming out to meet the fans... I just got done meeting Brent again & getting a photo shot i asked him a few questions & we talked for about 5 mins =) Then he moved to the next person... I said out loud HMMMM WHERE IS BARRY AT HE IS MY FAVORITE I WANT TO SEE HIM.... I LOVE BARRY... BRENT LOOKS AT ME & LAUGHS AND SAYS... WHAT HAPPEN CRISTI..... I SAID... OH BRENT I LIKE YOU TO BUT I LOVE BARRY HE F*CKIN ROCKS HE KNOW HOW TO WORK HIS STICKS..... (Brent laughs & shakes his head..."i see how it is") everytime i think about it i crack up!!

Brent & I
[img]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/Cristilc/DSCN1981.jpg[/img]

Barry & I
[img]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/Cristilc/DSCN1982.jpg[/img]

Noooooo stick with Eric.....wait if you like Barry all the more for me :D hehe

Awesome pics Mama!Look's like you had a blast!!!

AWESOME pics Melissa!!!!!! I love the one of eric and gotta love crocs on rock stars!!!!!!

I think I will stick with my celtic lovin' drummer, BARRY!!!!!

Yeah he was awesome when I met him too, can't wait til November til I get my fix again...10 months is waaaaayyyyy 2 long! :( Lol....Think my man will be slightly jealous...oh well, it's worth it ;)

LOL, Little Scottish Girl! Eric is terrific! What a nice guy - smart, good looking, friendly, funny and very very kind! I would adopt him, except he has a really nice Mom already! And, actually, he's too old to be my actual son... I'll just stick with that handsome 15 yr old bassist that already lives at our house!

Oh man! Thanks for the pics.....how how is Eric?! I'm in love!!!! :) :)
Awesome pics thanks for posting

If anyone wants to know what rock stars wear when they are not on stage...
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/mad_mama/Shinedown/100_2880.jp…]

Your pics are fabulous! I am going to try to get to the Philly show...I am in desperate need to see them live!

Nice pics..... Thanks for sharing =)

Hey~I would love to get in touch with Whit and Jos. Can you PM me?

I am going to try and get Claudia up for the show, too. She is still speechless about the show!

=)

That's great, Mollie! I heard from Josiah, and they will be there too! It'll be deja vu all over again!

I am going to get my bum up there!!!! I wanna see another headliner show!!!!

TY for the offer. My mom lives in Bellevue and it just a quick cab ride home after the show!!!!

Aw, Mollie! Yes - it was great bonding with you and Claudia, and Josiah and Whitney! You gotta figure out a way to get up to Seattle for an overnight on the 22nd of September! You can stay at our house, if you want to!

At work but will post a longer review and pics asap.

ONE word....amazinfabulouswowerrific!!!!!!!!

I have seen a whole whopping 3 shows and this by far was the best!!!

It was made even better by meeing Melissa and Wade and the other shineys!!!!!

Fabuloso! The meet & greet was a whirlwind, but with only 10 of us there, it was nice to say hello to the guys. They signed everything we brought, and were very friendly.

The show was terrific - they were totally "ON" on stage. We missed Halestorm as we were visiting with Eric out back, but I heard they were terrific. We loved Chevelle - poor man's Tool in my humble opinion! Didn't realize they were only a three piece! Lots of music from just three guys!

Watched part of Staind - they have a much larger fan base than I expected. We didn't find them to be very engaging on stage, despite a nice backdrop and light show. Good music, just not much fun to watch...

Left early, drove 2 1/2 hour home, got to bed by 2:30. It was a good night - made extra special by our friend Eric Bass. Yay!

Soooooo How was it???

Have fun!!!

Today's the day! It's 9:30 AM, I have the camper and the son with me - working for 3 hours, then off down the highway headin' south! We have our stuff - trinkets and trash, treats and goodies... Can't wait to be there!

yay! Have fun. :)

~sorry, double post~

But.....

2 MORE SLEEPS and then SHINEDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Me????? Not right?!?!?!?!

Tee Hee...you have no idea :twisted:

Oh Mollie - you are NOT RIGHT! :lol:

You guys have fun! Totally jealous! :)

BUT.....it wouldnt be so bad if someone special was doing the twacking... ;)

"Assume the position."

THWACK!

"Thank you sir! May I have another?!"

:lol:

Hell yeah....no wandering off....ONE small token...yes, sir, may I have another please!?!?!?!?!?

BUT....I finally get to meet 'em!

Neat! Not sure when we'll get down there, but certainly by mid-late afternoon. Didn't that VIP email sound kind of intimidating? I thought so! Zieg HEIL, mein kommandant!

My best friend Claudia is seeing her FIRST SD show and meeting 'em too. Lucky bitch!

I think we will be there by 3:30....Doing some Fair action and then head over!!! I am taking half day holiday....

Weeee!

Yeah! We got ours too, and we are totally stoked!! Will see you there, Mollie - who's going with you??

WOOOO HOOOOOO!

Got my M & G email last night!!! I am sooo excited for the show!!!!

Can it please be Monday now!?!?!?!?!?

(i can't believe i want a monday to happen!)