Chicago and Milwaukee

• Chicago and Milwaukee
    ShinedownPete

Looks like Shinedown will be with Nickleback in Chicago on 5/18 and Milwaukee 5/21.

Ticket's will go on sale this Friday for Chicago with a Presale.

Just have a few days left on my membership but glad i can still get the presale.

Submitted by ShinedownPete on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Yeah, same here. We have our presale on Friday the 8th for Seattle, Spokane and Portland.

ShinedownPete

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 20:13

Did they give any other info about getting the tickets? All i see is the dates but nothing else

d_eicholz

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 20:25

yeah! where r the presale stuff at???? don't see anything bout presale for minneapolis?

dalamar_2

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 20:38

Plizano, Mama, you guys are renewing, aren't you?

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 22:20

i just sent an e-mail to shinedown nation e-mail thing. maybe i shouldnt have cause it seems like its like this for all the nickelback/shinedown dates. hmmmm.

ShinedownPete

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 09:31

I don't think i will renew at this time..

I will always keep an eye with there website to see if they add anything.
I have i think till the 12th to renew so i am adding people to my facebook so i can still keep in touch.

bobbette78

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 13:45

Ticketmaster has them playing St. Louis on 4/23, but that show isn't listed here. Anyone see anything like that before?

I want to get in on the presale tomorrow but wonder if they're not really confirmed for that date?

-Bobbette

bobbette78

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 13:55

Well of course 3 seconds later now the St. Louis show is showing up here. Nevermind.....maybe it was all a figment of my imagination.....

Is it bad for someone in human resources to daydream about drinking on the job??? It's been a long week!

d_eicholz

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 14:11

[quote="plizano"]I don't think i will renew at this time..

I have i think till the 12th to renew so i am adding people to my facebook so i can still keep in touch.[/quote]

ahh!!! damn. we will still have to keep in touch. we will all really miss you man

ShinedownPete

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 14:38

For sure D... I have you on my facebook so at least we can keep in touch on there and maybe one day all hit a show as a group.

dalamar_2

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 14:52

Hey, I paid the damn 55$ US and I never got any form of swag package.

Although, I can't blame'em, really. I bitch so much about it, it'd be only fair they'd tell me to F**k off...

ShinedownPete

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 14:55

$ 55 to talk with you lol When i first joined you were able to get a meet & greet when you were the first 10 to signup for tickets now you have to pay $ 125.00
No can do with a house, 3 kids, dog and 2 cats lol.

I will never say never but at this time no can do plus find me on facebook dalamar

Hey Plizano, Pity you're not renewing :( what's your name on Facebook?

ShinedownPete

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 15:07

You can just look up grayslakepete and i should be on there.
I have a pic of my youngest daughter as a the profile pic..

Sent you a friend request. My name is Rita Kleine.

Where is the presale info for Chicago??

First - since I have been able to continue logging in here, I assume my membership hasn't expired yet. So, will decide as to renewal when that time comes.

Second - I had to buy my goddamn tickets on fuckin Nickelback's presale code. I know it's their Dark Horse tour, but it bugs me that I didn't get a presale link via MY band!

Water under the bridge - I got 8 tickets (for $89 each including Ticketbastards fees!) for me and 7 of my closest friends. We are going to the Tacoma Dome on May 7th.

Looking forward to seeing our boys again, and Sick Puppies, and really looking forward to seeing Breaking Benjamin! Never seen 'em, and well, haven't seen NB either, so should be a rock n roll party!

SMOKEY2112

Thu, 01/14/2010 - 10:33

Actually Nickelback is AWESOME in concert! I saw them last Feb. with Saving Abel and Seether. I was only there pretty much to see Seether and Saving Abel.. LOVE Shaun Morgan!!! and Nickelback was unbelievable!!

Breaking Benjamin is great in concert too!!

I can't wait!!
davita

Seether's my favorite too! Can't wait for them to get their new album out and get back on the road! It's been TOO LONG since I've seen those guys. And, yeah, I've heard that NB is great on stage. I know Seether was happy to be out with them.

bobbette78

Thu, 01/14/2010 - 13:26

Yes, Seether needs to get a new album out! I've been dying for some new music from them!!

SMOKEY2112

Thu, 01/14/2010 - 20:15

NB does put on a great show.. and OMG!!!!!!!!!...Shaun.. lead singer of Seether..came out when NB was playing..NB has started playing a bunch of stuff.. Metallica..etc...then Shaun comes out and OMG..you know that song by Filter? Hey Man, Nice Shot... Shaun did it with NB..O M F G!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! That boy has some tall lungs dude! It was awesome!! OMG...Seether does need to hurry up with that album! lol

crazyquinn03

Fri, 01/15/2010 - 17:01

is the chicago show only general admission?

SMOKEY2112

Fri, 01/15/2010 - 17:21

No..there are actual seats too.. but you have to get those through live nations presale.. through shinedown's they only offer the GA. They go on sale tomorrow. Live Nation's presale password for this show is: stage

Looks like Shinedown will be with Nickleback in Chicago on 5/18 and Milwaukee 5/21.

Ticket's will go on sale this Friday for Chicago with a Presale.

Just have a few days left on my membership but glad i can still get the presale.

comments

No..there are actual seats too.. but you have to get those through live nations presale.. through shinedown's they only offer the GA. They go on sale tomorrow. Live Nation's presale password for this show is: stage

is the chicago show only general admission?

NB does put on a great show.. and OMG!!!!!!!!!...Shaun.. lead singer of Seether..came out when NB was playing..NB has started playing a bunch of stuff.. Metallica..etc...then Shaun comes out and OMG..you know that song by Filter? Hey Man, Nice Shot... Shaun did it with NB..O M F G!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! That boy has some tall lungs dude! It was awesome!! OMG...Seether does need to hurry up with that album! lol

Yes, Seether needs to get a new album out! I've been dying for some new music from them!!

Seether's my favorite too! Can't wait for them to get their new album out and get back on the road! It's been TOO LONG since I've seen those guys. And, yeah, I've heard that NB is great on stage. I know Seether was happy to be out with them.

Actually Nickelback is AWESOME in concert! I saw them last Feb. with Saving Abel and Seether. I was only there pretty much to see Seether and Saving Abel.. LOVE Shaun Morgan!!! and Nickelback was unbelievable!!

Breaking Benjamin is great in concert too!!

I can't wait!!
davita

First - since I have been able to continue logging in here, I assume my membership hasn't expired yet. So, will decide as to renewal when that time comes.

Second - I had to buy my goddamn tickets on fuckin Nickelback's presale code. I know it's their Dark Horse tour, but it bugs me that I didn't get a presale link via MY band!

Water under the bridge - I got 8 tickets (for $89 each including Ticketbastards fees!) for me and 7 of my closest friends. We are going to the Tacoma Dome on May 7th.

Looking forward to seeing our boys again, and Sick Puppies, and really looking forward to seeing Breaking Benjamin! Never seen 'em, and well, haven't seen NB either, so should be a rock n roll party!

Where is the presale info for Chicago??

Sent you a friend request. My name is Rita Kleine.

You can just look up grayslakepete and i should be on there.
I have a pic of my youngest daughter as a the profile pic..

Hey Plizano, Pity you're not renewing :( what's your name on Facebook?

$ 55 to talk with you lol When i first joined you were able to get a meet & greet when you were the first 10 to signup for tickets now you have to pay $ 125.00
No can do with a house, 3 kids, dog and 2 cats lol.

I will never say never but at this time no can do plus find me on facebook dalamar

Hey, I paid the damn 55$ US and I never got any form of swag package.

Although, I can't blame'em, really. I bitch so much about it, it'd be only fair they'd tell me to F**k off...

For sure D... I have you on my facebook so at least we can keep in touch on there and maybe one day all hit a show as a group.

[quote="plizano"]I don't think i will renew at this time..

I have i think till the 12th to renew so i am adding people to my facebook so i can still keep in touch.[/quote]

ahh!!! damn. we will still have to keep in touch. we will all really miss you man

Well of course 3 seconds later now the St. Louis show is showing up here. Nevermind.....maybe it was all a figment of my imagination.....

Is it bad for someone in human resources to daydream about drinking on the job??? It's been a long week!

Ticketmaster has them playing St. Louis on 4/23, but that show isn't listed here. Anyone see anything like that before?

I want to get in on the presale tomorrow but wonder if they're not really confirmed for that date?

-Bobbette

I don't think i will renew at this time..

I have i think till the 12th to renew so i am adding people to my facebook so i can still keep in touch.

i just sent an e-mail to shinedown nation e-mail thing. maybe i shouldnt have cause it seems like its like this for all the nickelback/shinedown dates. hmmmm.

Plizano, Mama, you guys are renewing, aren't you?

yeah! where r the presale stuff at???? don't see anything bout presale for minneapolis?

Did they give any other info about getting the tickets? All i see is the dates but nothing else

Yeah, same here. We have our presale on Friday the 8th for Seattle, Spokane and Portland.