Chat w/ Zach

• Chat w/ Zach
    dawnie

Hey everyone! I know someone out there has it.... can you please post the link to the chat w/ Zach last week? I missed it and want to catch up!
    thanks!!
    Dawnie

Submitted by dawnie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crueangel

Tue, 02/08/2011 - 19:50

Thanks from me, too, 'cause I missed it. Won't miss Friday night, tho!!

tessarakt

Tue, 02/08/2011 - 21:31

[quote="crueangel"]Thanks from me, too, 'cause I missed it. Won't miss Friday night, tho!![/quote]

I missed Brent's, I missed Zach's. Both I watched later. Dave caught them both though. I'd better not miss thsi one Fri night LOL

crueangel

Sun, 02/13/2011 - 15:12

I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P

tessarakt

Sun, 02/13/2011 - 18:44

[quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

I'm gonna have a hard time keeping that out of my head at the next show ROFL

crueangel

Sun, 02/13/2011 - 19:17

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

I'm gonna have a hard time keeping that out of my head at the next show ROFL[/quote]

You are NOT the only one!!! :P LMAO OR picturing Eric's "junk" larger than life on the BIG SCREEN!!! :twisted:

AllAmericanDan1

Sun, 02/13/2011 - 19:22

I watched the chat too, some person asked him when Shinedown will do a song like "2112" by Rush...which makes no sense because not even Rush does 2112 in its entirety anymore. He did say he likes Rush though, so that was the highlight for me. I'm want to badger him about Rush now...

crueangel

Sun, 02/13/2011 - 19:49

[quote="allamericandan1"]I watched the chat too, some person asked him when Shinedown will do a song like "2112" by Rush...which makes no sense because not even Rush does 2112 in its entirety anymore. He did say he likes Rush though, so that was the highlight for me. I'm want to badger him about Rush now...[/quote]

That can be for the next chat, Dan!!

crueangel

Sun, 02/13/2011 - 19:51

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

I'm gonna have a hard time keeping that out of my head at the next show ROFL[/quote]

You know what else I thought of, Jen? The next time I meet them in person, I just don't think I'll be able to keep a straight face- OR look them in the eyes!! :roll: :lol:

AllAmericanDan1

Sun, 02/13/2011 - 20:31

[quote="crueangel"][quote="allamericandan1"]I watched the chat too, some person asked him when Shinedown will do a song like "2112" by Rush...which makes no sense because not even Rush does 2112 in its entirety anymore. He did say he likes Rush though, so that was the highlight for me. I'm want to badger him about Rush now...[/quote]

That can be for the next chat, Dan!![/quote]

And what a great chat it would be...

"Ah, Dan are you going to ask me about the new album or Shinedown at all?"

"Zach, let's get back to talking about Rush, shall we?"

tessarakt

Tue, 02/15/2011 - 22:15

[quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

You are NOT the only one!!! :P LMAO OR picturing Eric's "junk" larger than life on the BIG SCREEN!!! :twisted:[/quote]

anybody try to find that on youtube? Not that I would ... uh do that ... really ... uh ...
would now be a bad time to claim this is dave posting?? ROFL

tessarakt

Tue, 02/15/2011 - 22:17

[quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

You know what else I thought of, Jen? The next time I meet them in person, I just don't think I'll be able to keep a straight face- OR look them in the eyes!! :roll: :lol:[/quote]

Well ... uh ... hmmm ...
not sure where to go with this seeing as there's the possiblity of them reading it ROFL
Let's just say I tend to have ... interesting dreams ...
FTR these dreams are NEVER acted on in case Dave actually reads this and gets concerned ROFL

tessarakt

Tue, 02/15/2011 - 22:19

[quote="allamericandan1"][quote="crueangel"][quote="allamericandan1"]I watched the chat too, some person asked him when Shinedown will do a song like "2112" by Rush...which makes no sense because not even Rush does 2112 in its entirety anymore. He did say he likes Rush though, so that was the highlight for me. I'm want to badger him about Rush now...[/quote]

"Zach, let's get back to talking about Rush, shall we?"[/quote]

I did have to ask poor Dave if Zach saying he had to bea packer fan because of his wife being from wisconsin helped to redeem him in dave's eyes after the heartbreak of finding out he was a packer fan. Dave's a viking fan ...

crueangel

Wed, 02/16/2011 - 19:32

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

You know what else I thought of, Jen? The next time I meet them in person, I just don't think I'll be able to keep a straight face- OR look them in the eyes!! :roll: :lol:[/quote]

Well ... uh ... hmmm ...
not sure where to go with this seeing as there's the possiblity of them reading it ROFL
FTR these dreams are NEVER acted on in case Dave actually reads this and gets concerned ROFL[/quote]

I'm hoping they are too, too busy in the studio right now to read this... but if they are.... they will at least get a laugh! :wink: As for dreams, well, um, yeah, interesting is one word foe them! ROFLOL But if I eat chocolate before bed, I have weird dreams... like sitting in a La-Z-Boy Recliner... RIGHT next to Barry's drums, so I could watch him pay ALL night! Yeah... I could SO dig that!! LOL :P I would never try to act on any other dream- they are just dreams. Besides, I am older then ALL of the guys, AND they are married or almost married, and I totally respect that. Doesn't mean I can't dream, tho! :P

tessarakt

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 20:26

[quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

Well ... uh ... hmmm ...
FTR these dreams are NEVER acted on in case Dave actually reads this and gets concerned ROFL[/quote]

I'm hoping they are too, too busy in the studio right now to read this... but if they are.... they will at least get a laugh! :wink: As for dreams, well, um, yeah, interesting is one word foe them! ROFLOL But if I eat chocolate before bed, I have weird dreams... like sitting in a La-Z-Boy Recliner... RIGHT next to Barry's drums, so I could watch him pay ALL night! Yeah... I could SO dig that!! LOL :P I would never try to act on any other dream- they are just dreams. Besides, I am older then ALL of the guys, AND they are married or almost married, and I totally respect that. Doesn't mean I can't dream, tho! :P[/quote]

Exactly. =) I'm happily married, and not just saying because Dave can read this LOL I really am ... but dreams are fun ;)

Hey everyone! I know someone out there has it.... can you please post the link to the chat w/ Zach last week? I missed it and want to catch up!
thanks!!
Dawnie

comments

[quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

Well ... uh ... hmmm ...

I'm hoping they are too, too busy in the studio right now to read this... but if they are.... they will at least get a laugh! :wink: As for dreams, well, um, yeah, interesting is one word foe them! ROFLOL But if I eat chocolate before bed, I have weird dreams... like sitting in a La-Z-Boy Recliner... RIGHT next to Barry's drums, so I could watch him pay ALL night! Yeah... I could SO dig that!! LOL :P I would never try to act on any other dream- they are just dreams. Besides, I am older then ALL of the guys, AND they are married or almost married, and I totally respect that. Doesn't mean I can't dream, tho! :P[/quote]

Exactly. =) I'm happily married, and not just saying because Dave can read this LOL I really am ... but dreams are fun ;)

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

Well ... uh ... hmmm ...

I'm hoping they are too, too busy in the studio right now to read this... but if they are.... they will at least get a laugh! :wink: As for dreams, well, um, yeah, interesting is one word foe them! ROFLOL But if I eat chocolate before bed, I have weird dreams... like sitting in a La-Z-Boy Recliner... RIGHT next to Barry's drums, so I could watch him pay ALL night! Yeah... I could SO dig that!! LOL :P I would never try to act on any other dream- they are just dreams. Besides, I am older then ALL of the guys, AND they are married or almost married, and I totally respect that. Doesn't mean I can't dream, tho! :P

[quote="allamericandan1"][quote="crueangel"][quote="allamericandan1"]I watched the chat too, some person asked him when Shinedown will do a song like "2112" by Rush...which makes no sense because not even Rush does 2112 in its entirety anymore. He did say he likes Rush though, so that was the highlight for me. I'm want to badger him about Rush now...[/quote]

"Zach, let's get back to talking about Rush, shall we?"[/quote]

I did have to ask poor Dave if Zach saying he had to bea packer fan because of his wife being from wisconsin helped to redeem him in dave's eyes after the heartbreak of finding out he was a packer fan. Dave's a viking fan ...

Well ... uh ... hmmm ...
FTR these dreams are NEVER acted on in case Dave actually reads this and gets concerned ROFL

You are NOT the only one!!! :P LMAO OR picturing Eric's "junk" larger than life on the BIG SCREEN!!! :twisted:[/quote]

anybody try to find that on youtube? Not that I would ... uh do that ... really ... uh ...
would now be a bad time to claim this is dave posting?? ROFL

[quote="crueangel"][quote="allamericandan1"]I watched the chat too, some person asked him when Shinedown will do a song like "2112" by Rush...which makes no sense because not even Rush does 2112 in its entirety anymore. He did say he likes Rush though, so that was the highlight for me. I'm want to badger him about Rush now...[/quote]

"Zach, let's get back to talking about Rush, shall we?"

You know what else I thought of, Jen? The next time I meet them in person, I just don't think I'll be able to keep a straight face- OR look them in the eyes!! :roll: :lol:

[quote="allamericandan1"]I watched the chat too, some person asked him when Shinedown will do a song like "2112" by Rush...which makes no sense because not even Rush does 2112 in its entirety anymore. He did say he likes Rush though, so that was the highlight for me. I'm want to badger him about Rush now...[/quote]

That can be for the next chat, Dan!!

I watched the chat too, some person asked him when Shinedown will do a song like "2112" by Rush...which makes no sense because not even Rush does 2112 in its entirety anymore. He did say he likes Rush though, so that was the highlight for me. I'm want to badger him about Rush now...

You are NOT the only one!!! :P LMAO OR picturing Eric's "junk" larger than life on the BIG SCREEN!!! :twisted:

[quote="crueangel"]I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P[/quote]

I'm gonna have a hard time keeping that out of my head at the next show ROFL

I finallly got the chance to watch Zach's chat. He is too cute! OMG- I almost busted a gut when he gave away the fact that most of the guys go Kamikaze!! ROFLMAO Loved it!!! Now I'm jonesing for the next chat... :P

[quote="crueangel"]Thanks from me, too, 'cause I missed it. Won't miss Friday night, tho!![/quote]

I missed Brent's, I missed Zach's. Both I watched later. Dave caught them both though. I'd better not miss thsi one Fri night LOL

Thanks from me, too, 'cause I missed it. Won't miss Friday night, tho!!