Cedar Rapids Setlist...

• Cedar Rapids Setlist...
    sirscootscoot

For the nerds like me who like to know, here are the setlists from the show in Cedar Rapids, IA.

HALESTORM
    It's Not You
    Nothing To Do With Love
    Bet U Wish U Had Me Back
    Familiar Taste Of Poison
    Drum Solo/Group Drums
    What Were You Expecting
    Do My Dirty Work
    I Get Off

SHINEDOWN
    Sound Of Madness
    Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
    If You Only Knew
    Cry For Help
    I Dare You (Acoustic)
    The Crow and The Butterfly
    Save Me
    Heroes
    Call Me
    Left Out
    Second Chance
    Devour

PAPA ROACH
    Getting Away With Murder
    ...To Be Loved
    Lifeline
    Scars
    I Almost Told You That I Loved You
    Born With Nothing, Die With Everything
    Had Enough
    Hollywood Whore
    Into The Light
    Time Is Running Out
    Dead Cell
    Forever
    Between Angels and Insects
    Last Resort

Submitted by sirscootscoot on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 04:10

wat?!?! papa roach got one more song than shinedown!!! haha jp

thanks man. looks like a damn good show

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 12:20

[color=blue]omg shinedown played cyanide!!? i am so jealous! :)[/color]

starsareforme

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 16:00

[color=indigo]Thanks! I love set lists![/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 17:34

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Thanks! I love set lists![/color][/quote][color=blue]hey chell! whts up? :)[/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 21:09

awesome setlist.

starsareforme

Wed, 12/16/2009 - 21:55

[quote="perri"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Thanks! I love set lists![/color][/quote][color=blue]hey chell! whts up? :)[/color][/quote]

[color=indigo]Hello! How are you? Are you ready for Christmas?[/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 18:03

[quote="chell"][quote="perri"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Thanks! I love set lists![/color][/quote][color=blue]hey chell! whts up? :)[/color][/quote]

[color=indigo]Hello! How are you? Are you ready for Christmas?[/color][/quote]yes! i am very excited! and once the new yr comes it's only a month until the shinedown show!!! :) how about u?

starsareforme

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:26

[color=indigo]I'm very ready for New Year's Eve! We head to Walt Disney World that day - 2 weeks from today actually!!!

Two weeks from right now we will be in Orlando in our rental car on the way to our resort. We are nuts, but we are going to ring in the New Year at the Studios - if we can get in when we get there. :shock: [/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:28

[color=red]wow chell! tht sound so fun! well i hope u have a good time and get there safely! :) i wanna know all about it when u get home! [/color]

starsareforme

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:34

[color=indigo]Thank you! You will. We will have plenty of pictures to share too! Last year we took 6,000 pictures. That was our Honeymoon and Larry's first Disney trip. He says he will probably take about the same this year. I'm glad because I love to have so many pictures to look back on. :D

I just hope we have great weather. I don't want it to be cold or even chilly. I want to wear my capris and t-shirts.[/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:41

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Thank you! You will. We will have plenty of pictures to share too! Last year we took 6,000 pictures. That was our Honeymoon and Larry's first Disney trip. He says he will probably take about the same this year. I'm glad because I love to have so many pictures to look back on. :D

I just hope we have great weather. I don't want it to be cold or even chilly. I want to wear my capris and t-shirts.[/color][/quote][color=red]yeah tht would really suck if the weather was bad! but in florida it is usually nice! i have been there before and it was so hot!! :) hope everything goes as planned! [/color]

starsareforme

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:48

[color=indigo]Thanks! It is too hot in the summer. I can't go from May - September. My body can't tolerate the heat. Besides, most people go then. Tons of them go at Christmas too, then leave right after New Year's. We will be there with the huge crowds for a few days. :shock: [/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 12/18/2009 - 16:08

[color=red]haha neither can i! i hate the heat i just dread the summer! :)[/color]

For the nerds like me who like to know, here are the setlists from the show in Cedar Rapids, IA.

HALESTORM
It's Not You
Nothing To Do With Love
Bet U Wish U Had Me Back
Familiar Taste Of Poison
Drum Solo/Group Drums
What Were You Expecting
Do My Dirty Work
I Get Off

SHINEDOWN
Sound Of Madness
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
If You Only Knew
Cry For Help
I Dare You (Acoustic)
The Crow and The Butterfly
Save Me
Heroes
Call Me
Left Out
Second Chance
Devour

PAPA ROACH
Getting Away With Murder
...To Be Loved
Lifeline
Scars
I Almost Told You That I Loved You
Born With Nothing, Die With Everything
Had Enough
Hollywood Whore
Into The Light
Time Is Running Out
Dead Cell
Forever
Between Angels and Insects
Last Resort

comments

[color=red]haha neither can i! i hate the heat i just dread the summer! :)[/color]

[color=indigo]Thanks! It is too hot in the summer. I can't go from May - September. My body can't tolerate the heat. Besides, most people go then. Tons of them go at Christmas too, then leave right after New Year's. We will be there with the huge crowds for a few days. :shock: [/color]

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Thank you! You will. We will have plenty of pictures to share too! Last year we took 6,000 pictures. That was our Honeymoon and Larry's first Disney trip. He says he will probably take about the same this year. I'm glad because I love to have so many pictures to look back on. :D

I just hope we have great weather. I don't want it to be cold or even chilly. I want to wear my capris and t-shirts.[/color][/quote][color=red]yeah tht would really suck if the weather was bad! but in florida it is usually nice! i have been there before and it was so hot!! :) hope everything goes as planned! [/color]

[color=indigo]Thank you! You will. We will have plenty of pictures to share too! Last year we took 6,000 pictures. That was our Honeymoon and Larry's first Disney trip. He says he will probably take about the same this year. I'm glad because I love to have so many pictures to look back on. :D

I just hope we have great weather. I don't want it to be cold or even chilly. I want to wear my capris and t-shirts.[/color]

[color=red]wow chell! tht sound so fun! well i hope u have a good time and get there safely! :) i wanna know all about it when u get home! [/color]

[color=indigo]I'm very ready for New Year's Eve! We head to Walt Disney World that day - 2 weeks from today actually!!!

Two weeks from right now we will be in Orlando in our rental car on the way to our resort. We are nuts, but we are going to ring in the New Year at the Studios - if we can get in when we get there. :shock: [/color]

[quote="chell"][quote="perri"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Thanks! I love set lists![/color][/quote][color=blue]hey chell! whts up? :)[/color][/quote]

[color=indigo]Hello! How are you? Are you ready for Christmas?[/color][/quote]yes! i am very excited! and once the new yr comes it's only a month until the shinedown show!!! :) how about u?

[quote="perri"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Thanks! I love set lists![/color][/quote][color=blue]hey chell! whts up? :)[/color][/quote]

[color=indigo]Hello! How are you? Are you ready for Christmas?[/color]

awesome setlist.

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Thanks! I love set lists![/color][/quote][color=blue]hey chell! whts up? :)[/color]

[color=indigo]Thanks! I love set lists![/color]

[color=blue]omg shinedown played cyanide!!? i am so jealous! :)[/color]

wat?!?! papa roach got one more song than shinedown!!! haha jp

thanks man. looks like a damn good show