CD/TShirt/Mail question

• CD/TShirt/Mail question
    evenangelsfall

I really don't know where this question would fall under, so I am putting it here.....

I pre-ordered my bundle on the 19th. Well it never came and I tracked it, found out VIA the post office site that they SUPPOSEDLY tried to deliver it, and they SUPPOSEDLY left a notice to come pick it up at the post office. Hmmmm. Ok well, I never received a slip saying I needed to go pick it up, however, I printed that out (the tracking slip) as well as the receipt from Atlantic and explained very politely that I never got a slip, but I'd like to pick up my package. They went in the back THREE times and came out empty handed. The lady said she would find out my carrier and ask her about it in the morning. I got a call the next day saying that the carrier knew nothing about it. The lady said that she would keep her eye out for it. I am like ......... ok bottom line, if you can't find my package then what happens?? She basically said that nothing could be done bc there was no insurance or conformation etc........

This is BULLSHIT.........

I had already bought the White album so I had my fix, but that was NOT the point. I am going thru kinda a stressed out time at the moment dealing with a lot of shit on my already full plate so I didn't even have the ENERGY to fight the post office on it. I eventually broke down and bought the black album at best buy............ but somewhere out there I own another copy and a damn shirt.

I am really pissed about this - does anyone know if it would be worth the fight at the post office or do you think I'd be wasting my time? And sanity?

Thanks in advance!!! :idea:

Submitted by evenangelsfall on
Forum category
Is pro
No

If you have the tracking number from the post office, I dont think it would be a waste of time. They have to know if it was actually delivered or not. That tracking number is suppose to tell them exactly where that package is. So hell yea, i would fight it.

evenangelsfall

Tue, 07/22/2008 - 21:49

Ok, this was odd, I come home to this email today:

[i]Hello Denise-

Your order has been returned to us saying "No Such Number". Please reply to this email letting us know your full mailing address so that we may get your package to you.

Thank You,
The Atlantic Webstore Staff[/i]

I may get my stuff after all!!! YAY :lol:

JeffTaormina

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 07:49

Cool at leats that got in touch and it's not "Lost in the mail"

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 03:30

I got it!!!!!!!! Yay!!!

JeffTaormina

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 07:44

[quote="evenangelsfall"]I got it!!!!!!!! Yay!!![/quote]

Phhwwweeeee Now I can sleep!!

LOL
:wink: :lol: :P :P

doublej_3411

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 09:34

Ya got lucky, darlin'. I've been noticing stuff being lost in the US mail a lot more frequently, especially by usps.

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 13:42

[quote="jaster"][quote="evenangelsfall"]I got it!!!!!!!! Yay!!![/quote]

LOL
:wink: :lol: :P :P[/quote]

I KNOW I KNOW ME TOOOO! Hahaha :lol:

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 13:45

[quote="doublej"]Ya got lucky, darlin'. I've been noticing stuff being lost in the US mail a lot more frequently, especially by usps.[/quote]

Oh, yeh... I don't trust it so much anymore.

JeffTaormina

Tue, 07/29/2008 - 07:59

[quote="fenderguitars777"]thats why im glad i know my mail lady[/quote]
Mail lady is ok Male lady is not ok!

LOL :lol:

I really don't know where this question would fall under, so I am putting it here.....

I pre-ordered my bundle on the 19th. Well it never came and I tracked it, found out VIA the post office site that they SUPPOSEDLY tried to deliver it, and they SUPPOSEDLY left a notice to come pick it up at the post office. Hmmmm. Ok well, I never received a slip saying I needed to go pick it up, however, I printed that out (the tracking slip) as well as the receipt from Atlantic and explained very politely that I never got a slip, but I'd like to pick up my package. They went in the back THREE times and came out empty handed. The lady said she would find out my carrier and ask her about it in the morning. I got a call the next day saying that the carrier knew nothing about it. The lady said that she would keep her eye out for it. I am like ......... ok bottom line, if you can't find my package then what happens?? She basically said that nothing could be done bc there was no insurance or conformation etc........

This is BULLSHIT.........

I had already bought the White album so I had my fix, but that was NOT the point. I am going thru kinda a stressed out time at the moment dealing with a lot of shit on my already full plate so I didn't even have the ENERGY to fight the post office on it. I eventually broke down and bought the black album at best buy............ but somewhere out there I own another copy and a damn shirt.

I am really pissed about this - does anyone know if it would be worth the fight at the post office or do you think I'd be wasting my time? And sanity?

Thanks in advance!!! :idea:

comments

[quote="fenderguitars777"]thats why im glad i know my mail lady[/quote]
Mail lady is ok Male lady is not ok!

LOL :lol:

[quote="doublej"]Ya got lucky, darlin'. I've been noticing stuff being lost in the US mail a lot more frequently, especially by usps.[/quote]

Oh, yeh... I don't trust it so much anymore.

[quote="jaster"][quote="evenangelsfall"]I got it!!!!!!!! Yay!!![/quote]

LOL
:wink: :lol: :P :P[/quote]

I KNOW I KNOW ME TOOOO! Hahaha :lol:

Ya got lucky, darlin'. I've been noticing stuff being lost in the US mail a lot more frequently, especially by usps.

[quote="evenangelsfall"]I got it!!!!!!!! Yay!!![/quote]

LOL
:wink: :lol: :P :P

I got it!!!!!!!! Yay!!!

Cool at leats that got in touch and it's not "Lost in the mail"

Ok, this was odd, I come home to this email today:

[i]Hello Denise-

Your order has been returned to us saying "No Such Number". Please reply to this email letting us know your full mailing address so that we may get your package to you.

Thank You,
The Atlantic Webstore Staff[/i]

I may get my stuff after all!!! YAY :lol:

If you have the tracking number from the post office, I dont think it would be a waste of time. They have to know if it was actually delivered or not. That tracking number is suppose to tell them exactly where that package is. So hell yea, i would fight it.