Cast Signatures

• Cast Signatures
    tom.lynch09

A good friend was in a bad car accident - casts on both legs and 1 arm and has center stage row 2 in Northampton on the 14th....can anyone tell me how i can get a message to the band to see if i can get them to sign them for her.....

Submitted by tom.lynch09 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

First off, welcome! Second, so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she's all right. Third, my best suggestion would be to talk to Jake at the show. Since they are doing M&Gs at all the shows, find out where they are meeting up, talk to Jake and see what he says. Other people may have better suggestions.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 10/16/2010 - 13:34

Agreed. Take Abby's advice cuz thats probly your best bet. And welcome and hope your friend feels better soon...

tom.lynch09

Sat, 10/16/2010 - 17:21

Thanks All.... I've been to 3 meet and greets and would love to be able to contact Jake before the show....I can only imagine the 1001 stupid questons and nonesense he gets on the day of....

A good friend was in a bad car accident - casts on both legs and 1 arm and has center stage row 2 in Northampton on the 14th....can anyone tell me how i can get a message to the band to see if i can get them to sign them for her.....

comments

Thanks All.... I've been to 3 meet and greets and would love to be able to contact Jake before the show....I can only imagine the 1001 stupid questons and nonesense he gets on the day of....

Agreed. Take Abby's advice cuz thats probly your best bet. And welcome and hope your friend feels better soon...

First off, welcome! Second, so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she's all right. Third, my best suggestion would be to talk to Jake at the show. Since they are doing M&Gs at all the shows, find out where they are meeting up, talk to Jake and see what he says. Other people may have better suggestions.