Casper, WY 11/4

• Casper, WY 11/4
    lorilee

Does anyone have info on this show? I can't find it on any schedules but I saw it on Avenged Sevenfold's site. They reportedly have suspended their tour due to M. Shadows' vocal strain, but it is listed. Get this line up;
    SHINEDOWN

Avenged Sevenfold

Buckcherry

Saving Abel

WOW!!!

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Oh Honey, I know!!! UrpBowlingforsouphurlretch!

ShinedownPete

Tue, 10/27/2009 - 19:25

You sure this was not from last year?

Seems to me i saw them all together during this time.

It was on A7X's site maybe I'm wrrong. I thought A7X didn't have anything scheduled cuz of M.Shadows' voice strain?

musicangel1205

Tue, 10/27/2009 - 19:34

That show is from last year. Shinedown was on that tour last year.

ShinedownPete

Tue, 10/27/2009 - 21:03

AV7X had to cancel some shows and the one i was going to see them play in Chicago was canceled..

But they did do the Milwaukee show with Shinedown and Shinedown blew them away lol at least in my mind and they scared the hell out of my wife lol
I don't think AV7X has toured in the last few months.

They must not have updated there website

destiny453

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 07:38

Well I hope they are in Manchester on the 4th since that's what my ticket says :)

Lucky Girl! M. Shadows..mmmmm me likeeee :P

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 09:59

lol now you got two that your after lorilee. lol.

No one replaces Eric for me!! I can just appreciate a gorgeous male! :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 10:06

lol i see that. i now understand completely.

destiny453

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 12:19

Yes he is rather hot 2 :)

gorgeous teeth! w/o the "grill" :lol:

destiny453

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 15:00

My friend Caz is actually obsessed with Dave Grohl's teeth?! :lol:

true that and actually Eric has really nice straight teeth too, when he show's them!!

ShinedownPete

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 15:45

You ladies kill me when it goes from a topic about the band and then somehow get's turned into beefcake talk lol.

We need a section for the men about hot babe's hmmm guys who would be on this list.

Megan Fox
Lizzy Hale
Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna coil
Pen

ShinedownPete

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 15:47

Ummm i don't think i would ever worry about her thumbs if i was with her lol

ShinedownPete

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 15:50

Well then i am ready to be haunted.

Guys were you at help a brother out.

ShinedownPete

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 15:55

I won't know until 5 p.m. Central time.

Once i get home i will let you know.
But hey for sure they will be in Milwaukee.

[quote="merkjr"]megan fox has funny thumbs[/quote]Not to mention is reportedly a muff diver! :o

ShinedownPete

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 16:21

Wow why all the hate for poor miss Fox.

Hey more power to her with twisted thumbs and muff diving still looking damn good.

And no guy will ever say no fo sho

I agree that she is pretty! I always go for the laugh Plizano...you should know that!!!
I think you should start a new thread for the guys to schmooz about the ladies!! We will join in like you guys do!! I dare ya!! :twisted:

I agree with Lori, start that thread ! :D

Yeah Guys!! C'mon!! You can't let us have all the fun!! :wink:

Can we start a thread about other guys than SD too?
I'm in love LOL :D

[quote="siouxi"]Can we start a thread about other guys than SD too?
I'm in love LOL :D[/quote]Go for it Siouxi...and DO TELL!!!!! :twisted: Let me guess...some one in Black Stone Cherry!!?? :wink:

So you can talk about them.

[quote="lorilee"][quote="siouxi"]Can we start a thread about other guys than SD too?
I'm in love LOL :D[/quote]Go for it Siouxi...and DO TELL!!!!! :twisted: Let me guess...some one in Black Stone Cherry!!?? :wink:[/quote]

Hehehe yep John Fred Young the drummer, he's such a sweety. Aaaand his hair smells nice ;) Got some hugs from him. :D

OOOOOO!!! You go girl! I am noticing alot of ladies smellin' hair around here!!! :P

His hair is awesome! And he shook our hands several times and man that guy talks ALOT :D

the guy from BSC??

Does anyone have info on this show? I can't find it on any schedules but I saw it on Avenged Sevenfold's site. They reportedly have suspended their tour due to M. Shadows' vocal strain, but it is listed. Get this line up;
SHINEDOWN

Avenged Sevenfold

Buckcherry

Saving Abel

WOW!!!

comments

:D

Oh ok if i'm not then i will :) :)

I don't know if you are subscribed to me, but i am subscribed to you LOL :D

Cool, I'm going to check them out...am I subsribed to you?? I think I am :) Oh Pink was great, so many videos I had to take :lol:

Thanks. i put two more vids on youtube from BSC.
And you're welcome, you made some great vids :D

Nice vid siouxi....thanks for checking put my Pink ones :)

I will check it out when i get home.

If you look up grayslakepete on youtube i have like 80 videos of concert's i have been to and 2 were my kids are signing to Shinedown.

I posted a video on FB from first song of the show.
Check it out it came out quite good. :D

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=1044198429…

We were able to get 2 drums sticks..
One i caught when he was playing so hard it flew from his hands the other was pretty funny.

This black security guard had caught it and after the show was like oh yeah.. So my wife walks up to him all nice and said could she please have it so now we have a pair lol.

John's hair is like our daughter's hair so curly.
Ahhhh fun times

Nope the blonde, Ben is one of the guitarists.
John fred the tall guy with the curly hair is the drummer. :D

Yeah that guy talks non stop, it's so funny :D

We waited for a while to talk to him, untill most people had gone , and right before it was our turn for signatures and a talk the security guard showed up and told him to stop talking cause they wanted us out of there. :D
But he took his time to talk to us and hug us. The other guys had already gone to the bus. :D
I got a drumstick from my friends little brother who caught it and when i put on my jacket one of the security guys took it and looked at it. John Fred was like hey that's hers give it back. The guy was only joking,but i loved it.
He's such a sweet guy. :D

John Fred is a great guy.

I have seen them like 5 or 6 times and they just keep getting better.
Last time we saw them he was a beast on the drums and after the show was so nice as well as there bass player.

John and my wife were talking non-stop for like 5 min outside and the guys were telling him to go inside to sign stuff but he kept talking away lol really great guy and the band is great as well

Yeah...that's what I thought too! On both counts...and I usually don't go for the blonds but he fine!!! :P

Thanks Karen, yeah Ben is nice but i like John Fred the guy on my other side most. :oops: :twisted:

GRRRRRRRR!!!! :twisted:

Yeah it does :twisted: and i like that.
It's weird i usually am somewhat of a tomboy but the minute i put on my bellydance costume i'm starting to feel really feminine. :D

That Belly Dancing really makes ya feel sexy!!! :twisted:

OOOh thanks sweeties,<333 i guess bellydancing has a lot to do with it. :D
I'm on a diet too, for my health but if i stick to it, i loose a lot of weight. :D

it's from all the belly dancing aint it?! ;)

Great pic Rita!!!I am so happy for you! You BTW...look mahhhvelous!!!!
xoxoxoxox!! :lol:

it's a great pic rita.

Great pic Rita....the guy to the left (or right?!) of you has the awesome hair :)

Yep, we noticed it before, really that guy doesn't stop talking.
Can you imagine such a sweet, good looking guy with a huge southern drawl.
*swoon* :D :oops:
He's the tall guy, i just love his hair :) :oops:
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/Black%20Stone%20Cherry/…]

the guy from BSC??

His hair is awesome! And he shook our hands several times and man that guy talks ALOT :D

OOOOOO!!! You go girl! I am noticing alot of ladies smellin' hair around here!!! :P

[quote="lorilee"][quote="siouxi"]Can we start a thread about other guys than SD too?
I'm in love LOL :D[/quote]Go for it Siouxi...and DO TELL!!!!! :twisted: Let me guess...some one in Black Stone Cherry!!?? :wink:[/quote]

Hehehe yep John Fred Young the drummer, he's such a sweety. Aaaand his hair smells nice ;) Got some hugs from him. :D

So you can talk about them.

[quote="siouxi"]Can we start a thread about other guys than SD too?
I'm in love LOL :D[/quote]Go for it Siouxi...and DO TELL!!!!! :twisted: Let me guess...some one in Black Stone Cherry!!?? :wink:

Can we start a thread about other guys than SD too?
I'm in love LOL :D

Yeah Guys!! C'mon!! You can't let us have all the fun!! :wink:

I agree with Lori, start that thread ! :D

I agree that she is pretty! I always go for the laugh Plizano...you should know that!!!
I think you should start a new thread for the guys to schmooz about the ladies!! We will join in like you guys do!! I dare ya!! :twisted:

Wow why all the hate for poor miss Fox.

Hey more power to her with twisted thumbs and muff diving still looking damn good.

And no guy will ever say no fo sho

[quote="merkjr"]megan fox has funny thumbs[/quote]Not to mention is reportedly a muff diver! :o

I won't know until 5 p.m. Central time.

Once i get home i will let you know.
But hey for sure they will be in Milwaukee.

Well then i am ready to be haunted.

Guys were you at help a brother out.

Ummm i don't think i would ever worry about her thumbs if i was with her lol

You ladies kill me when it goes from a topic about the band and then somehow get's turned into beefcake talk lol.

We need a section for the men about hot babe's hmmm guys who would be on this list.

Megan Fox
Lizzy Hale
Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna coil
Pen

true that and actually Eric has really nice straight teeth too, when he show's them!!

My friend Caz is actually obsessed with Dave Grohl's teeth?! :lol:

gorgeous teeth! w/o the "grill" :lol:

Yes he is rather hot 2 :)

lol i see that. i now understand completely.

No one replaces Eric for me!! I can just appreciate a gorgeous male! :twisted:

lol now you got two that your after lorilee. lol.

Lucky Girl! M. Shadows..mmmmm me likeeee :P

Well I hope they are in Manchester on the 4th since that's what my ticket says :)

AV7X had to cancel some shows and the one i was going to see them play in Chicago was canceled..

But they did do the Milwaukee show with Shinedown and Shinedown blew them away lol at least in my mind and they scared the hell out of my wife lol
I don't think AV7X has toured in the last few months.

They must not have updated there website

That show is from last year. Shinedown was on that tour last year.

It was on A7X's site maybe I'm wrrong. I thought A7X didn't have anything scheduled cuz of M.Shadows' voice strain?

You sure this was not from last year?

Seems to me i saw them all together during this time.

Oh Honey, I know!!! UrpBowlingforsouphurlretch!