Carnival tour picks

• Carnival tour picks
    reaper1977

I am looking for any picks from the carnival of madness tour or the accoustic tour i have picks for trade here are the ones i have.

AC Grill Black and White pick
    Live by Die by Red and White pick
    SD Black and White Local Crew pick
    Take the meatbridge pick
    Hey baby i got a stimulus pick

Submitted by reaper1977 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Thu, 01/20/2011 - 05:56

I don't have any of the carnival picks yet except for the monster energy pick which I am not giving up. What kind of picks did they make for the anything and everything tour?

reaper1977

Thu, 01/20/2011 - 12:52

Not sure if any of the picks were different for the anything and everything tour but a whole load were made for the carnival tour i have all Zachs but missing all of Erics picks.

callmeasaint

Thu, 01/20/2011 - 15:12

Is there a secret to getting these other than sitting in the first 2 rows????

I've been to tons of shows in the past 15 years and I've only ever gotten 2 picks...just being in the right spot at the right time is all I did.

But like..will Zach give you a pick at a meet n greet or is there some trick?

Or is it just going to a lot of shows and being up front?

inked4life

Thu, 01/20/2011 - 18:21

How did you get your picks? I am looking for a source that I can buy picks from that has Shinedown picks. I am definitely looking for the monster energy pick that has the carnival of madness logo on the other side. As well as other pics I am missing.

During the CoM, we were lucky to catch a few picks that they were tossing, but the real jackpot was during the acoustic show. I had brought Jake some of my chocolates too, and I think he remembered them from CoM and pulled me aside, and asked if I wanted anything, and I asked if he could throw in a few picks to the guitar case, which he did. So, get really friendly with Jake would be my answer...

Oh and my husband has gotten all the of the ATHF picks from Zach off of Ebay, since he likes them so much.

inked4life

Thu, 01/20/2011 - 23:15

Yeah I am always on the lookout for Shinedown picks on eBay. I usually look for anything Shinedown related and if it is something I like or I don't have, I will try and get it. But I have been trying to look for someone that has picks like swag.com so I don't have to keep outbidding people, but swag.com doesn't have Shinedown stuff.

I am looking for any picks from the carnival of madness tour or the accoustic tour i have picks for trade here are the ones i have.

AC Grill Black and White pick
Live by Die by Red and White pick
SD Black and White Local Crew pick
Take the meatbridge pick
Hey baby i got a stimulus pick

comments

I have a really nice one that says welcome to the k-k-k-k Carnival on it. Eric Bass's pic and all shiny, probably my favorite pic of all the ones i own.

here it is right here. got in when I saw them in 2010 at Pain in the Grass:)

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=260709579350[/url]

Yeah I am always on the lookout for Shinedown picks on eBay. I usually look for anything Shinedown related and if it is something I like or I don't have, I will try and get it. But I have been trying to look for someone that has picks like swag.com so I don't have to keep outbidding people, but swag.com doesn't have Shinedown stuff.

During the CoM, we were lucky to catch a few picks that they were tossing, but the real jackpot was during the acoustic show. I had brought Jake some of my chocolates too, and I think he remembered them from CoM and pulled me aside, and asked if I wanted anything, and I asked if he could throw in a few picks to the guitar case, which he did. So, get really friendly with Jake would be my answer...

Oh and my husband has gotten all the of the ATHF picks from Zach off of Ebay, since he likes them so much.

How did you get your picks? I am looking for a source that I can buy picks from that has Shinedown picks. I am definitely looking for the monster energy pick that has the carnival of madness logo on the other side. As well as other pics I am missing.

Is there a secret to getting these other than sitting in the first 2 rows????

I've been to tons of shows in the past 15 years and I've only ever gotten 2 picks...just being in the right spot at the right time is all I did.

But like..will Zach give you a pick at a meet n greet or is there some trick?

Or is it just going to a lot of shows and being up front?

Not sure if any of the picks were different for the anything and everything tour but a whole load were made for the carnival tour i have all Zachs but missing all of Erics picks.

I don't have any of the carnival picks yet except for the monster energy pick which I am not giving up. What kind of picks did they make for the anything and everything tour?