Carnival of Madness here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Carnival of Madness here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    luvmy3

I got my ticket (jumps around like loon) still wasent able to afford a platnium package even though they were not as expensive as origionally priced but I was able to get a gold. So I am soooo excited. I also just bought tikcets again to IL st fair. I did not realize that you could choose SRO so I can get next to the stage area. So I bought tickts again ( yes I am that insane) or just that obsessed probaly both. sigh now I just hope I can pay my bills, kind of forgot about those pesky things in the middle of my tickets buying spree. Hell knowing my self if I get the money I'll proaly even try and get a platnium even though I alreayd now have a gold package. God I need my head checked.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 10:05

that is awesome. i'm still looking for the dallas show presale. it has not popped up yet. i want the gold cuz I don't think I can afford the platinum package either. maybe I'll just get the gold and see if I can get my brother to buy me the Zach Myers signature guitar for my graduation gift lol.

Actually the platnium packages are not as expensive as origionally posted, it's still pricey but there about $500. That is what ticketmaster lists anyways. But gold is still $150. With taxes and fees my ticket can to $159 and some change. So I am really happy. I do wonder though were the origional prices came from since there is such a difference between what was posted and what ticketmaster says????

[quote="ladysodevine"]I think I need my head checked at times too, luvmy! LOL Glad to hear you got the SRO for IL! See you there!
Yeah, even though the Platinum wasn't as much as I feared it would be, $1000 is still a lot of scratch, and with those pesky bills, and home improvements, and all of that other "responsible" stuff we should be doing...ACK! Ah well, just the mere fact that hubby even considered it was amazing for me! Plus, got the Gold so it's all good! :D[/quote]

I can't actually believe I bought the SRO. I just can't help myself. Should be an interesting conversation with my mom too lol. "So mo I know you already bought three tickets for the state fair to see shinedown with me. But I decided to buy three more becasue I want to be next to the stage." Hopefully if I give her the money back for the three she bought she wont kill me. Though she will probaly think I am totally insane. Then again....

[quote="ladysodevine"][quote="luvmy3"]I can't actually believe I bought the SRO. I just can't help myself. Should be an interesting conversation with my mom too lol. "So mo I know you already bought three tickets for the state fair to see shinedown with me. But I decided to buy three more becasue I want to be next to the stage." Hopefully if I give her the money back for the three she bought she wont kill me. Though she will probaly think I am totally insane. Then again....[/quote]

Maybe you'll be able to sell the original 3 tix.[/quote]

Thats what I'm hoping, though even if I dont I really don't care ( go figure) I'm giving my cousin and her bf first crack and two of them if they don't want em or any of their friends then I probaly make a post about it on here and on the free site.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 11:58

[quote="luvmy3"]Actually the platnium packages are not as expensive as origionally posted, it's still pricey but there about $500. That is what ticketmaster lists anyways. But gold is still $150. With taxes and fees my ticket can to $159 and some change. So I am really happy. I do wonder though were the origional prices came from since there is such a difference between what was posted and what ticketmaster says????[/quote]
oh okay. but that begs the question to me of whether or not you get two guitars then if you buy two tickets at $500 each. lol.

Awesome, so glad you got your tix! I know it made my day. And honestly, the only reason we opted for the platinum is that we had money set aside to buy a new guitar. Timing was just perfect. Otherwise, those stupid worldly realities would have made us go for gold too. Heheh, that sounds like something from the olympics. :lol:

I don't know, but paying for a meet & greet turns me off...same as paying for ticket bastard charges. most of you are too young to remember the days before all of this. in the past you slept out on the street & got tixs from the box office, with the reality being the real fans got the best seats. I remember missing the 1st day of school (high school that is) just on a rumor that the Stones were playing in Hartford. back then, bands wanted to hang with their fans. I'm showing my age, but I got to hang with Van Halen (Roth era), met Springsteen, Ozzy, Foghat...saw shows from the front row only because I was crazy and slept out in a lounge chair (sleeping bag if necessary) outside either the old New Haven Coliseum or the Hartford Civic Center. point being, I think up and coming bands should get back to that. that would be my advice...show the unconditional love; get it back tenfold.

LOL! :lol: That was too funny.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/01/2010 - 12:32

same here i hear what your saying. but the way i see it these are my heroes and I'll pay to guarantee that I'll have time to talk to them. The first time I met them I purchased VIP tix which came with a meet and greet just to see them backstage was already making it worth it when I actually got to hang with them and talk to them that made it all them more worth it.

Does any one know about the July 16 SD show in Jacksonville, Fl? They just announced it today, but I don't see it list on the tour dates in here. Also do we buy pre-sell tix here thru the fan club? Thanks for any help you can give. :)

I got my ticket (jumps around like loon) still wasent able to afford a platnium package even though they were not as expensive as origionally priced but I was able to get a gold. So I am soooo excited. I also just bought tikcets again to IL st fair. I did not realize that you could choose SRO so I can get next to the stage area. So I bought tickts again ( yes I am that insane) or just that obsessed probaly both. sigh now I just hope I can pay my bills, kind of forgot about those pesky things in the middle of my tickets buying spree. Hell knowing my self if I get the money I'll proaly even try and get a platnium even though I alreayd now have a gold package. God I need my head checked.

comments

Does any one know about the July 16 SD show in Jacksonville, Fl? They just announced it today, but I don't see it list on the tour dates in here. Also do we buy pre-sell tix here thru the fan club? Thanks for any help you can give. :)

same here i hear what your saying. but the way i see it these are my heroes and I'll pay to guarantee that I'll have time to talk to them. The first time I met them I purchased VIP tix which came with a meet and greet just to see them backstage was already making it worth it when I actually got to hang with them and talk to them that made it all them more worth it.

LOL! :lol: That was too funny.

I don't know, but paying for a meet & greet turns me off...same as paying for ticket bastard charges. most of you are too young to remember the days before all of this. in the past you slept out on the street & got tixs from the box office, with the reality being the real fans got the best seats. I remember missing the 1st day of school (high school that is) just on a rumor that the Stones were playing in Hartford. back then, bands wanted to hang with their fans. I'm showing my age, but I got to hang with Van Halen (Roth era), met Springsteen, Ozzy, Foghat...saw shows from the front row only because I was crazy and slept out in a lounge chair (sleeping bag if necessary) outside either the old New Haven Coliseum or the Hartford Civic Center. point being, I think up and coming bands should get back to that. that would be my advice...show the unconditional love; get it back tenfold.

Awesome, so glad you got your tix! I know it made my day. And honestly, the only reason we opted for the platinum is that we had money set aside to buy a new guitar. Timing was just perfect. Otherwise, those stupid worldly realities would have made us go for gold too. Heheh, that sounds like something from the olympics. :lol:

[quote="luvmy3"]Actually the platnium packages are not as expensive as origionally posted, it's still pricey but there about $500. That is what ticketmaster lists anyways. But gold is still $150. With taxes and fees my ticket can to $159 and some change. So I am really happy. I do wonder though were the origional prices came from since there is such a difference between what was posted and what ticketmaster says????[/quote]
oh okay. but that begs the question to me of whether or not you get two guitars then if you buy two tickets at $500 each. lol.

[quote="ladysodevine"][quote="luvmy3"]I can't actually believe I bought the SRO. I just can't help myself. Should be an interesting conversation with my mom too lol. "So mo I know you already bought three tickets for the state fair to see shinedown with me. But I decided to buy three more becasue I want to be next to the stage." Hopefully if I give her the money back for the three she bought she wont kill me. Though she will probaly think I am totally insane. Then again....[/quote]

Maybe you'll be able to sell the original 3 tix.[/quote]

Thats what I'm hoping, though even if I dont I really don't care ( go figure) I'm giving my cousin and her bf first crack and two of them if they don't want em or any of their friends then I probaly make a post about it on here and on the free site.

[quote="ladysodevine"]I think I need my head checked at times too, luvmy! LOL Glad to hear you got the SRO for IL! See you there!
Yeah, even though the Platinum wasn't as much as I feared it would be, $1000 is still a lot of scratch, and with those pesky bills, and home improvements, and all of that other "responsible" stuff we should be doing...ACK! Ah well, just the mere fact that hubby even considered it was amazing for me! Plus, got the Gold so it's all good! :D[/quote]

I can't actually believe I bought the SRO. I just can't help myself. Should be an interesting conversation with my mom too lol. "So mo I know you already bought three tickets for the state fair to see shinedown with me. But I decided to buy three more becasue I want to be next to the stage." Hopefully if I give her the money back for the three she bought she wont kill me. Though she will probaly think I am totally insane. Then again....

Actually the platnium packages are not as expensive as origionally posted, it's still pricey but there about $500. That is what ticketmaster lists anyways. But gold is still $150. With taxes and fees my ticket can to $159 and some change. So I am really happy. I do wonder though were the origional prices came from since there is such a difference between what was posted and what ticketmaster says????

that is awesome. i'm still looking for the dallas show presale. it has not popped up yet. i want the gold cuz I don't think I can afford the platinum package either. maybe I'll just get the gold and see if I can get my brother to buy me the Zach Myers signature guitar for my graduation gift lol.