10 Years

summer tour, fuck and yeah!

Submitted by steev on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Sun, 04/04/2010 - 19:55

Seriously? Oh wow that would be a tour that I wouldn't want to miss. Those are some awesome bands. Hope they come around my neck of the woods for that.

both Brent and LJ from Sevendust have mentioned it

randomsunkist17

Sun, 04/04/2010 - 20:23

YAY! That would be a kickass show! Have tour dates been posted yet?

I just checked and they weren't but now I'm so excited because I really really would like to go see that. Squee!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/05/2010 - 09:57

sounds like a great tour i haven't seen or heard anything about that till now.

Google search Carnival Of Madness

Its mentioned in an interview that took place recently, also at wmmr.com they had a news article about it.

[/img][/list]

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/05/2010 - 10:12

wow cool thanks for sharing that with me. i'll definately check that out.

randomsunkist17

Mon, 04/05/2010 - 10:27

Here's a site that has the info about it.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/135973

I hope they do swing by my neck of the woods for this tour. If not I may have to take a road trip to the closest one.

randomsunkist17

Mon, 04/05/2010 - 19:37

[quote="ladysodevine"]Holy crap on a cracker! I am so freaking there! And Sunkist, if this tour doesn't come to the Ville I'll go on a road trip with ya'! :wink: Loved to read in this article that they will be touring through the end of November too! Hopefully at least one more chance for them to swing through here! :D[/quote]

Heck yes, we definitely should.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/05/2010 - 21:11

hey randomsunkist17 thanks for the info i'll be sure to check it out. i'm looking forward to seeing the guys this summer hopefully the time will fly by i'm anxious for another show.

randomsunkist17

Mon, 04/05/2010 - 21:19

[quote="ladysodevine"]Hey Sunkist...I just saw a date posted for the Iowa State Fair on August 14th, just a week before the KY State Fair. Perhaps they'll come back to our fair again this year????[/quote]

Maybe, that was awesome seeing them at the State Fair. This time I'm going early as possible so I can get some awesome seats.

Well if Shinedown doesn't come, at least I can go see Jeff Dun-HAM...(dot com!) lol. He's coming along with Sugarland and Rascal Flatts, then a TBA which could be Shinedown.

So all 5 bands on this tour have the same management, and that company also manages Black Stone Cherry.

Come one, you know adding them would make this tour flat out EPIC

d_eicholz

Wed, 04/07/2010 - 21:45

wow....... i am PISSED!!!!! just checkin here and ticketmaster. went to shinedown at the iowa state fair last year and was excited to see they were coming back. BUT, it is the same night as the Knoxville Nations (the biggest sprint car race in the world) and my family goes every year as we are all addicted to sprint car racing. its a 4 day event and of course that saturday is the HUGE final night. so basically i'll be like an hour away from shinedown and not get to see them.

randomsunkist17

Thu, 04/08/2010 - 08:24

[quote="d_eicholz"]wow....... i am PISSED!!!!! just checkin here and ticketmaster. went to shinedown at the iowa state fair last year and was excited to see they were coming back. BUT, it is the same night as the Knoxville Nations (the biggest sprint car race in the world) and my family goes every year as we are all addicted to sprint car racing. its a 4 day event and of course that saturday is the HUGE final night. so basically i'll be like an hour away from shinedown and not get to see them.[/quote]

Damn that sucks major butt. I feel for ya man.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/09/2010 - 09:44

wow that's tough bro. there will be other shows my friend. i know it sucks not being able to see the band you love.

AllAmericanDan1

Sat, 04/10/2010 - 19:49

[quote="steev"]anyone else see this mentioned?

Shinedown
Chevelle
[b]Puddle of Mudd[/b]
Sevendust
10 Years

summer tour, fuck and yeah![/quote]

If you took these guys out, you'd have a very promising set. Instead, I have to invest in ear plugs and wear them for their 45-60 minute set. That or show up late.

d_eicholz

Sun, 04/11/2010 - 01:00

[quote="allamericandan1"][quote="steev"]anyone else see this mentioned?

Shinedown
Chevelle
[b]Puddle of Mudd[/b]
Sevendust
10 Years

If you took these guys out, you'd have a very promising set. Instead, I have to invest in ear plugs and wear them for their 45-60 minute set. That or show up late.[/quote]

ahh come on man. wats up with all the hate on here for PoM? i've heard many people that hate there live show. its definitely not the best but i dont think its the worst either. their quirkyness is kind of a cool change of pace. they are different than any other band live. everyone goes out and puts a ton of energy in it and jumps up in down which i love but its fun to see a band do something different. just my 2 cents

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 04/14/2010 - 21:54

Mmmmm yes...

this would SUCK to miss.

AllAmericanDan1

Sat, 04/17/2010 - 21:43

[quote="d_eicholz"][quote="allamericandan1"][quote="steev"]anyone else see this mentioned?

Shinedown
Chevelle
[b]Puddle of Mudd[/b]
Sevendust
10 Years

If you took these guys out, you'd have a very promising set. Instead, I have to invest in ear plugs and wear them for their 45-60 minute set. That or show up late.[/quote]

ahh come on man. wats up with all the hate on here for PoM? i've heard many people that hate there live show. its definitely not the best but i dont think its the worst either. their quirkyness is kind of a cool change of pace. they are different than any other band live. everyone goes out and puts a ton of energy in it and jumps up in down which i love but its fun to see a band do something different. just my 2 cents[/quote]

No, I'm sorry man, but I, for one, cannot bear another Puddle of Mudd set. The last tour I heard their entire set one show and probably 3/4 - 1/2 of their set at the second. When they devoted that acoustic song to Haiti I thought "those poor people, first the earthquake and now this..." and nearly threw up in my mouth. The only positive thing I had to say about them is that they played the Richard Cheese cover of "She Hates Me" after their set, which was the best song I had heard in an hour.

That and I would rather them throw in a band I don't really know much about (like Sevendust and Chevelle) then go back to something I heard and hated before (like POM and Staind). Plus, I was hoping for a co-headlining tour with Breaking Benjamin after their opening of Nickel(vomit)back, and instead of that we got Puddle of Mudd again...sigh

/rant

bobbette78

Mon, 04/19/2010 - 22:33

I'm not trying to be a POM 'hater', but I saw them open for SD in Peoria and it was quite a disappointment! Wes was stoned or drunk or both and just out of it. I'm surprised he remembered the lyrics. I was in front of the bass player and he looked bored the entire set. The guitar player (Paul I think) gave it his all but couldn't carry the whole thing by himself. And he kept giving Wes looks like 'dude, you going to be ok???'

Zach even tweeted about it later, something to the effect of 'I learned what NOT to do on stage tonight'

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/22/2010 - 12:33

me too. hopefully some texas dates will be up on there.

BrAnDi_11

Sat, 04/24/2010 - 01:11

I sure hope this is the line up itd be AWESOME!!! Cant wait!

Brent tweeted these bands will be on
Fast Cars
Legends
Dirty Hands
The Best Years

Cryptic and all, but yeah sounds like the 4 previously mentioned

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/25/2010 - 21:45

lol yup i read that and Zach was impressed with the answer lol.

Tour announced tommorow

Can't wait, hopefully get a chance to be railing and maybe score one of Eric or Zach's picks

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 10:12

@lady yeah Z was hilarious. especially cuz he was tellin brent to answer their questions "faster-er" lmao. and towards the end brent finally used the @ when he was asking @ZMyersOfficial, @ebassprod, @BKerchOfficial for help lol. too funny. and i see you did start the thread after all to discuss the Twitter Q&A haha.

classicgirl821

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 14:31

[color=darkblue]Just announced. I am so excited to see they will be in Dallas for my birthday...since they missed the show in Austin last year, on my birthday. Yes, I'm bitter but this makes up for it. yay![/color] :D

was wanting to try and fly over for a show but the problem is trying to get reasonable priced flight :( cheapest i can find is £639 and i definately cant afford that will keep looking but isnt looking too likely :(

Anyone know where we find out what's included in VIP or how much it is? Can't find info but ticketmaster has the option listed for my show. Anyone do it last time? Did you like it? What was included? Thanks!

ShinedownChica

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 20:23

no come near me..... :cry: no birfday pwesent for me :cry:

Wow, I have 2 dates to choose from: Philly and Holmdel! I don't think I'll be able to talk the hubby into both dates, but who knows. And maybe I can win some tix from the local radio stations. WEEE! Waited all day to get home and the first thing I did was come onto Shinedown to read the announcement!!

anyone else see this mentioned?

Shinedown
Chevelle
Puddle of Mudd
Sevendust
10 Years

summer tour, fuck and yeah!

comments

well glad you all got some good tickets. i'm still waiting for my presale im anxious for the dallas show although i don't know how much i have to spend lol. i'll talk to my wife and see if we can afford the platinum that would be really cool but i think gold we be best in our interest of saving some cash.

on a minor but "dammit" note

Holmdel is now offering 4th row for Gold, I mean its only one row ahead of what I have, but damn

[quote="babegrr_09"]does anybody knows what happened with the JAX concert? is not listed in ticketmaster but is listed at the carnival of madness webiste and shinedown main website! wtf?[/quote]

Same with the CT concert. Pretty sure they're going to announce another presale for us.

does anybody knows what happened with the JAX concert? is not listed in ticketmaster but is listed at the carnival of madness webiste and shinedown main website! wtf?

[quote="n2thevoid"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Yeah I got the Gold package too and the floor for Pikesville is GA too. I'm a small person so I'll be able squeeze through the crowds, lol.[/quote]

I got 'Gold' with General Admission Ticket for Pikeville, too!! :)[/quote]

Sweet! I'll see ya then!

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Yeah I got the Gold package too and the floor for Pikesville is GA too. I'm a small person so I'll be able squeeze through the crowds, lol.[/quote]

I got 'Gold' with General Admission Ticket for Pikeville, too!! :)

Yeah I got the Gold package too and the floor for Pikesville is GA too. I'm a small person so I'll be able squeeze through the crowds, lol.

been there, hurt like hell after(in one wtf moment I had a drink given to me by Machine Head when they opened for Metllica, I already had to pee so that didnt help)

I still may do Philly(which is all GA), but honestly Im happy to be upclose and not worrying about crowdsurfers kicking me, and the whole being able to get back to my spot no hassle

oooooh, well thats sneaky

ohwell, I got the Gold Package(which would only let me select one set of tickets, seriously I tried like 12 times)

but 5th row is good, middle section, and odds are crowd wont even fill in until Chevelle

I just want to catch something from SD(Id LOVE one of Barrys sticks, but id just as much kill for a pick from Eric or Zach)

Its 500 for 2 tickets and the guitar

its $500? but that's per ticket right? so if you buy two you get two prs zach myers guitars?

Platinum is 500(cheaper than I thought) but sold out at the Holmdel show

bought Gold VIP for Holmdel and got the 5th row, Im excited(although I definately tried getting even closer haha)

[quote="smokey2112"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hey i got my email today letting me know presale for tix starts tomorrow at noon. you should see a link here on the nation under the "news" section. just click on that and it'll take you straight to the page to purchase your tix have you credit card ready. I'm pumped I want the platinum package.[/quote]

Dude..you're really getting the Platinum package? WOW... wanna be best friends? LMAO!

ROCK ON![/quote]
haha i don't know yet if I'll get the platinum i want it but don't mean i can afford it lol.

[quote="markim"]Just ordered our Gold VIP tickets for the Cleveland show. Is it August yet? Can't wait to meet the guys.

The show is all GA so I was wondering when the meet and greet was held because we want to be in the front row for the show but if the meet is a little bit before they go on then we will be stuck standing in the back somewhere.[/quote]

Every time I've done M&G for a band with GA we got to the floor before the doors opened. Never done it for Shinedown, but can't imagine it'd be any different. In fact, I think the description mentioned GA+early entry. I wouldn't worry. :)

I've got Gold for the MA show in august. Actual seats, not GA, but we're second row, sooo I am happy. :)

Just ordered our Gold VIP tickets for the Cleveland show. Is it August yet? Can't wait to meet the guys.

The show is all GA so I was wondering when the meet and greet was held because we want to be in the front row for the show but if the meet is a little bit before they go on then we will be stuck standing in the back somewhere.

I find it odd Philly isn't going onsale yet

Ohwell. The venue is all GA

The platinum is a little more than I can swing, but id absolutely love a Zach Myers PRS

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hey i got my email today letting me know presale for tix starts tomorrow at noon. you should see a link here on the nation under the "news" section. just click on that and it'll take you straight to the page to purchase your tix have you credit card ready. I'm pumped I want the platinum package.[/quote]

Dude..you're really getting the Platinum package? WOW... wanna be best friends? LMAO!

ROCK ON!

hey i got my email today letting me know presale for tix starts tomorrow at noon. you should see a link here on the nation under the "news" section. just click on that and it'll take you straight to the page to purchase your tix have you credit card ready. I'm pumped I want the platinum package.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="kassie10"]Anyone know where we find out what's included in VIP or how much it is? Can't find info but ticketmaster has the option listed for my show. Anyone do it last time? Did you like it? What was included? Thanks![/quote]
post #1 welcome to the nation. we're glad to have you here. you should get an email from Shinedown Nation letting you know about the presales. It will have instructions on the date and time that you can buy the tickets and also a list of the cities that you can buy tickets for. Last time around the VIP tickets were $125 each plus tax. It included a general admission ticket a poster that the guys would sign for you. Also it included access to a meet and greet before the show with the guys. I'm not sure what other stuff they'll be throwing in this time around. But be on the look out for the email.[/quote]
thanks for your reply! Ticketmaster says the presale is tomorrow so I hope I get the email sometime today.

That article said 2 bands will be added, assuming its more acts from the same management Id LOVE Black Stone Cherry and Halestorm(although word is they'll be touring with Disturbed this summer)

Penns Landing is a cool location, all GM which isnt bad

Id almost pay the extra if I could get front row at Holmdel(that venue is all seats)

[quote="kassie10"]Anyone know where we find out what's included in VIP or how much it is? Can't find info but ticketmaster has the option listed for my show. Anyone do it last time? Did you like it? What was included? Thanks![/quote]
post #1 welcome to the nation. we're glad to have you here. you should get an email from Shinedown Nation letting you know about the presales. It will have instructions on the date and time that you can buy the tickets and also a list of the cities that you can buy tickets for. Last time around the VIP tickets were $125 each plus tax. It included a general admission ticket a poster that the guys would sign for you. Also it included access to a meet and greet before the show with the guys. I'm not sure what other stuff they'll be throwing in this time around. But be on the look out for the email.

[quote="classicgirl821"][color=darkblue]Just announced. I am so excited to see they will be in Dallas for my birthday...since they missed the show in Austin last year, on my birthday. Yes, I'm bitter but this makes up for it. yay![/color] :D[/quote]
that is awesome. i remember the austin show last year. it was the stimulate this tour. Shinedown wasn't scheduled to be there from what I hear cuz I saw it but I called Artist Arena which is the peeps in charge of Shinedown's tickets and they told me Shinedown would not be in Austin then they came to Hidalgo, Texas which was better for me. I"m looking forward to the Dallas show too.

No shows near me....

I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry.....sniff, sniff, waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Wow, I have 2 dates to choose from: Philly and Holmdel! I don't think I'll be able to talk the hubby into both dates, but who knows. And maybe I can win some tix from the local radio stations. WEEE! Waited all day to get home and the first thing I did was come onto Shinedown to read the announcement!!

no come near me..... :cry: no birfday pwesent for me :cry:

Anyone know where we find out what's included in VIP or how much it is? Can't find info but ticketmaster has the option listed for my show. Anyone do it last time? Did you like it? What was included? Thanks!

was wanting to try and fly over for a show but the problem is trying to get reasonable priced flight :( cheapest i can find is £639 and i definately cant afford that will keep looking but isnt looking too likely :(

[color=darkblue]Just announced. I am so excited to see they will be in Dallas for my birthday...since they missed the show in Austin last year, on my birthday. Yes, I'm bitter but this makes up for it. yay![/color] :D

@lady yeah Z was hilarious. especially cuz he was tellin brent to answer their questions "faster-er" lmao. and towards the end brent finally used the @ when he was asking @ZMyersOfficial, @ebassprod, @BKerchOfficial for help lol. too funny. and i see you did start the thread after all to discuss the Twitter Q&A haha.

Tour announced tommorow

Can't wait, hopefully get a chance to be railing and maybe score one of Eric or Zach's picks

lol yup i read that and Zach was impressed with the answer lol.

Brent tweeted these bands will be on
Fast Cars
Legends
Dirty Hands
The Best Years

Cryptic and all, but yeah sounds like the 4 previously mentioned

I sure hope this is the line up itd be AWESOME!!! Cant wait!

me too. hopefully some texas dates will be up on there.

I'm not trying to be a POM 'hater', but I saw them open for SD in Peoria and it was quite a disappointment! Wes was stoned or drunk or both and just out of it. I'm surprised he remembered the lyrics. I was in front of the bass player and he looked bored the entire set. The guitar player (Paul I think) gave it his all but couldn't carry the whole thing by himself. And he kept giving Wes looks like 'dude, you going to be ok???'

Zach even tweeted about it later, something to the effect of 'I learned what NOT to do on stage tonight'

Re: Carnival of Madness

[quote="d_eicholz"][quote="allamericandan1"][quote="steev"]anyone else see this mentioned?

Shinedown
Chevelle
[b]Puddle of Mudd[/b]
Sevendust
10 Years

ahh come on man. wats up with all the hate on here for PoM? i've heard many people that hate there live show. its definitely not the best but i dont think its the worst either. their quirkyness is kind of a cool change of pace. they are different than any other band live. everyone goes out and puts a ton of energy in it and jumps up in down which i love but its fun to see a band do something different. just my 2 cents[/quote]

No, I'm sorry man, but I, for one, cannot bear another Puddle of Mudd set. The last tour I heard their entire set one show and probably 3/4 - 1/2 of their set at the second. When they devoted that acoustic song to Haiti I thought "those poor people, first the earthquake and now this..." and nearly threw up in my mouth. The only positive thing I had to say about them is that they played the Richard Cheese cover of "She Hates Me" after their set, which was the best song I had heard in an hour.

That and I would rather them throw in a band I don't really know much about (like Sevendust and Chevelle) then go back to something I heard and hated before (like POM and Staind). Plus, I was hoping for a co-headlining tour with Breaking Benjamin after their opening of Nickel(vomit)back, and instead of that we got Puddle of Mudd again...sigh

/rant

Mmmmm yes...

this would SUCK to miss.

[quote="allamericandan1"][quote="steev"]anyone else see this mentioned?

Shinedown
Chevelle
[b]Puddle of Mudd[/b]
Sevendust
10 Years

ahh come on man. wats up with all the hate on here for PoM? i've heard many people that hate there live show. its definitely not the best but i dont think its the worst either. their quirkyness is kind of a cool change of pace. they are different than any other band live. everyone goes out and puts a ton of energy in it and jumps up in down which i love but its fun to see a band do something different. just my 2 cents

[quote="steev"]anyone else see this mentioned?

Shinedown
Chevelle
[b]Puddle of Mudd[/b]
Sevendust
10 Years

If you took these guys out, you'd have a very promising set. Instead, I have to invest in ear plugs and wear them for their 45-60 minute set. That or show up late.

wow that's tough bro. there will be other shows my friend. i know it sucks not being able to see the band you love.

[quote="d_eicholz"]wow....... i am PISSED!!!!! just checkin here and ticketmaster. went to shinedown at the iowa state fair last year and was excited to see they were coming back. BUT, it is the same night as the Knoxville Nations (the biggest sprint car race in the world) and my family goes every year as we are all addicted to sprint car racing. its a 4 day event and of course that saturday is the HUGE final night. so basically i'll be like an hour away from shinedown and not get to see them.[/quote]

Damn that sucks major butt. I feel for ya man.

wow....... i am PISSED!!!!! just checkin here and ticketmaster. went to shinedown at the iowa state fair last year and was excited to see they were coming back. BUT, it is the same night as the Knoxville Nations (the biggest sprint car race in the world) and my family goes every year as we are all addicted to sprint car racing. its a 4 day event and of course that saturday is the HUGE final night. so basically i'll be like an hour away from shinedown and not get to see them.

So all 5 bands on this tour have the same management, and that company also manages Black Stone Cherry.

Come one, you know adding them would make this tour flat out EPIC

[quote="ladysodevine"]Hey Sunkist...I just saw a date posted for the Iowa State Fair on August 14th, just a week before the KY State Fair. Perhaps they'll come back to our fair again this year????[/quote]

Maybe, that was awesome seeing them at the State Fair. This time I'm going early as possible so I can get some awesome seats.

Well if Shinedown doesn't come, at least I can go see Jeff Dun-HAM...(dot com!) lol. He's coming along with Sugarland and Rascal Flatts, then a TBA which could be Shinedown.

hey randomsunkist17 thanks for the info i'll be sure to check it out. i'm looking forward to seeing the guys this summer hopefully the time will fly by i'm anxious for another show.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Holy crap on a cracker! I am so freaking there! And Sunkist, if this tour doesn't come to the Ville I'll go on a road trip with ya'! :wink: Loved to read in this article that they will be touring through the end of November too! Hopefully at least one more chance for them to swing through here! :D[/quote]

Heck yes, we definitely should.

Here's a site that has the info about it.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/135973

I hope they do swing by my neck of the woods for this tour. If not I may have to take a road trip to the closest one.

wow cool thanks for sharing that with me. i'll definately check that out.

Google search Carnival Of Madness

Its mentioned in an interview that took place recently, also at wmmr.com they had a news article about it.

[/img][/list]

sounds like a great tour i haven't seen or heard anything about that till now.

YAY! That would be a kickass show! Have tour dates been posted yet?

I just checked and they weren't but now I'm so excited because I really really would like to go see that. Squee!

both Brent and LJ from Sevendust have mentioned it

Seriously? Oh wow that would be a tour that I wouldn't want to miss. Those are some awesome bands. Hope they come around my neck of the woods for that.