Can someone help?

• Can someone help?
    spikenalabama

If I was one of the first ten members to get tickets from the pre-sale, how do they notify you? Are they even doing meet & greets for first ten pre-sale purchases?

Submitted by spikenalabama on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Not an authority...but when I have bought tickets recently, you have a choice to buy reg. gen admission or VIP gen admission, VIP being tickets that include the M&G at a premium price.
I don't know if they do the first 10 thingy anymore. Email the admin or Artistarena and they will let you know for sure! :)

destiny453

Fri, 10/09/2009 - 21:12

I was the first one to but tickets for mine, still no notification it better happen soon!!! :( :(

nomorelove

Thu, 10/15/2009 - 16:45

[quote="destiny453"]I was the first one to but tickets for mine, still no notification it better happen soon!!! :( :([/quote]

Don't worry, YOU'LL MEET THEM! I know it! :)

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 04:44

well I have met them but i wanna again and again and again and..................

If I was one of the first ten members to get tickets from the pre-sale, how do they notify you? Are they even doing meet & greets for first ten pre-sale purchases?

comments

well I have met them but i wanna again and again and again and..................

[quote="destiny453"]I was the first one to but tickets for mine, still no notification it better happen soon!!! :( :([/quote]

Don't worry, YOU'LL MEET THEM! I know it! :)

I was the first one to but tickets for mine, still no notification it better happen soon!!! :( :(

Not an authority...but when I have bought tickets recently, you have a choice to buy reg. gen admission or VIP gen admission, VIP being tickets that include the M&G at a premium price.
I don't know if they do the first 10 thingy anymore. Email the admin or Artistarena and they will let you know for sure! :)