Camera?? help??

• Camera?? help??
    Well I Got A Candle.

Ok hey guy im going to shinedown in 1 week, and i want to capture videos from the show as well as take pictures. Well my question is what is a nice digital camera, with video capability and records nice videos? thanks much guys.. and maybe under 150, around there..

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/17/2008 - 23:47

Don't get anything Kodak..video quality sucks on those. If you can find a cheap Nikon...those are the best...but it's hard to find a cheap Nikon under 150. I have a Fuji-film and mine was 250..I like it lots..takes great pics and vids. Fuji is like the second best brand of camera.

Hello, I'm new here, but I thought I'd throw a few thoughts in on the camera issue... I have a cannon, and it takes awesome video (but it was over $300). Olympus tends to be pretty good, too.

Other poster was 150% right about Kodak - avoid them like the plague!

Also, you're looking at a fairly low price range, so you should be ok. But I saw one guy get sent back to his car at the Covington, KY show because of his camera. I'd try to aim for one that's pretty basic and get to the show incredibly early to get close to the front.

Well I Got A Candle.

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 20:25

I seen this Olympus, it was 179, and it seemed nice. Also there is this really nice camera, its a Nikon, its colored its like slim something. it was nice too. Im not sure i have to hury though.

make sure the nikon records audio aswell. some nikons dont

Well I Got A Candle.

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 22:30

im looking at Fujifilm,
how are those,i just want to record good quality videos to keep.
The audio sounds good, what ill do is buy the one i think is best, and take videos anyway. If they suck i still have pictures, and im sure someone will record something. So

Any more suggestions would be great, im going tomarrow to best buy to pick something up. Thanks agian guys.... and girls :)

synneraboveall

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 23:43

Oh yeah...I forgot about Cannon and Olympus cameras...LOL those are not bad at all.

Here is my youtube page...I recorded these videos with my Fujifilm camera.

http://www.youtube.com/SynnerAboveAll

Ok hey guy im going to shinedown in 1 week, and i want to capture videos from the show as well as take pictures. Well my question is what is a nice digital camera, with video capability and records nice videos? thanks much guys.. and maybe under 150, around there..

comments

Oh yeah...I forgot about Cannon and Olympus cameras...LOL those are not bad at all.

Here is my youtube page...I recorded these videos with my Fujifilm camera.

http://www.youtube.com/SynnerAboveAll

im looking at Fujifilm,
how are those,i just want to record good quality videos to keep.
The audio sounds good, what ill do is buy the one i think is best, and take videos anyway. If they suck i still have pictures, and im sure someone will record something. So

Any more suggestions would be great, im going tomarrow to best buy to pick something up. Thanks agian guys.... and girls :)

make sure the nikon records audio aswell. some nikons dont

I seen this Olympus, it was 179, and it seemed nice. Also there is this really nice camera, its a Nikon, its colored its like slim something. it was nice too. Im not sure i have to hury though.

Hello, I'm new here, but I thought I'd throw a few thoughts in on the camera issue... I have a cannon, and it takes awesome video (but it was over $300). Olympus tends to be pretty good, too.

Other poster was 150% right about Kodak - avoid them like the plague!

Also, you're looking at a fairly low price range, so you should be ok. But I saw one guy get sent back to his car at the Covington, KY show because of his camera. I'd try to aim for one that's pretty basic and get to the show incredibly early to get close to the front.

Don't get anything Kodak..video quality sucks on those. If you can find a cheap Nikon...those are the best...but it's hard to find a cheap Nikon under 150. I have a Fuji-film and mine was 250..I like it lots..takes great pics and vids. Fuji is like the second best brand of camera.