Is pro
No

Im still really Sad..... I really think im going to cry..... Have Fun! :cry:

d_eicholz

Sun, 07/26/2009 - 03:35

Brookings here i come!!!!

d_eicholz

Tue, 10/20/2009 - 00:54

so..... i was first row for this thanks to waiting before gates opened for 4 hours, got some really awesome pics. but, the next day my mom took it to walmart to develop some and.... lost the memory card!!! yeah, so i was pretty unhappy about this (okay, that may be putting it extremely lightly! haha). so anyway i eventually went on figuring it was lost forever. BUT!!! just this last week she found it somewhere in her car and i was ecstatic!!!

anyway, long story short, i finally have the pics up on facebook!!!!! :D

enjoy! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=330091&id=848260540&l=fc0538f8a6

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 10/20/2009 - 09:51

those be some great pics of SD great job. glad your mom found the memory card after all.

destiny453

Tue, 10/20/2009 - 12:39

Nice pics, i bet your glad your mum found the card!! :)

Great pics Derek!! :D

Who's going?! I can't wait!! :D

comments

Great pics Derek!! :D

Nice pics, i bet your glad your mum found the card!! :)

those be some great pics of SD great job. glad your mom found the memory card after all.

so..... i was first row for this thanks to waiting before gates opened for 4 hours, got some really awesome pics. but, the next day my mom took it to walmart to develop some and.... lost the memory card!!! yeah, so i was pretty unhappy about this (okay, that may be putting it extremely lightly! haha). so anyway i eventually went on figuring it was lost forever. BUT!!! just this last week she found it somewhere in her car and i was ecstatic!!!

anyway, long story short, i finally have the pics up on facebook!!!!! :D

enjoy! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=330091&id=848260540&l=fc0538f8a6

Brookings here i come!!!!

Im still really Sad..... I really think im going to cry..... Have Fun! :cry: