Brents voice

• Brents voice
    FRAILT

Brents voice is sounding awesome these days. Whatever he's doing we encourage him to keep it up! :D

Submitted by FRAILT on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/25/2012 - 09:22

Yeah his tone is awesome. He definately improved himself a whole lot. On the Ebook he says he owes alot of it to getting himself in shape and eating a lot better than he had been in the past.

shinedownfan21

Sat, 05/12/2012 - 12:08

brent done an amazng job singing at carolina rebellion in rockingham, nc. that was the first time i saw the whole band live and i couldnt have been more impressed with brents voice!! cant wait to see the band again

crowofchaos

Mon, 05/14/2012 - 16:33

Have to agree as well! Saw him at Project Cinco in Georgia and his voice was even better than the last time I saw him in concert a year or two ago!

shinedowngrl89

Mon, 05/28/2012 - 08:41

I haven't had the pleasure of hearing him live, But I do agree, his voice has improved a lot. I compare Amaryllis to past albums, and I'm blown away at how much better he is. Mind you, I've always thought he's had one hella sexy voice, but his pitch and vocal rage has improved, and he sounds clearer. Good job Brent! Keep it up!

Brents voice is sounding awesome these days. Whatever he's doing we encourage him to keep it up! :D

comments

I haven't had the pleasure of hearing him live, But I do agree, his voice has improved a lot. I compare Amaryllis to past albums, and I'm blown away at how much better he is. Mind you, I've always thought he's had one hella sexy voice, but his pitch and vocal rage has improved, and he sounds clearer. Good job Brent! Keep it up!

Have to agree as well! Saw him at Project Cinco in Georgia and his voice was even better than the last time I saw him in concert a year or two ago!

brents voice

brent done an amazng job singing at carolina rebellion in rockingham, nc. that was the first time i saw the whole band live and i couldnt have been more impressed with brents voice!! cant wait to see the band again

Yeah his tone is awesome. He definately improved himself a whole lot. On the Ebook he says he owes alot of it to getting himself in shape and eating a lot better than he had been in the past.