Brents new tattoo!!!!!

• Brents new tattoo!!!!!
    luvmy3

Okay for those of you who haven't been on twitter yet today, you deffinately should, and go check Brent's he posted a pic of his new tattoo, and it is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the work Brent has had done. Though I'm not quite sure what his latest means.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 13:50

I agree it is amazing. ^-^ Love it! I don't know why but that wording Beyond reminds me of the Elton John song Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, lol.

[quote="randomsunkist17"]I agree it is amazing. ^-^ Love it! I don't know why but that wording Beyond reminds me of the Elton John song Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, lol.[/quote]

hmmm... ya never know, im sure he will tell us what it means soon enough

randomsunkist17

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 14:07

Probably, til then I'll just stare at the pic and drool, lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 15:10

it is a very nice tatt. hope to hear what it means soon.

Brent posted on Twitter what his tattoo means, for those of you wondering go check his Tiwtter and you can read his words.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/22/2010 - 08:43

i got his tweet wow he is always so wise and his tattoos are so meaningful.

Ugh, since I am still holding out on Twitter, although it's crumbling away, can anyone please fill in for the few of us who aren't tweeting yet.

Brent has a new tattoo covering pretty much his whole stomach, jsut to give a description, it says Beyond X- The X being the roman numeral for 10. Brent tweeted that his tattoo means "going above and beyond what your think your capable of." And I took that straight from his Twitter. His tattoo also has a large green eyeball in the center. It is an amazing tattoo. Though if you want to see it as I don't think there is yet a picture of shinedown.com you will have to get a Twitter to see the picture.

Yes you did, thanks! And wow, that's quite the tattoo!

ShinedownChica

Sat, 05/22/2010 - 22:03

haha I love it :D

Okay for those of you who haven't been on twitter yet today, you deffinately should, and go check Brent's he posted a pic of his new tattoo, and it is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the work Brent has had done. Though I'm not quite sure what his latest means.

comments

haha I love it :D

Yes you did, thanks! And wow, that's quite the tattoo!

Let's hope I do this right, click [url=http://yfrog.com/juuogj]here[/url].

Brent has a new tattoo covering pretty much his whole stomach, jsut to give a description, it says Beyond X- The X being the roman numeral for 10. Brent tweeted that his tattoo means "going above and beyond what your think your capable of." And I took that straight from his Twitter. His tattoo also has a large green eyeball in the center. It is an amazing tattoo. Though if you want to see it as I don't think there is yet a picture of shinedown.com you will have to get a Twitter to see the picture.

Ugh, since I am still holding out on Twitter, although it's crumbling away, can anyone please fill in for the few of us who aren't tweeting yet.

i got his tweet wow he is always so wise and his tattoos are so meaningful.

Brent posted on Twitter what his tattoo means, for those of you wondering go check his Tiwtter and you can read his words.

it is a very nice tatt. hope to hear what it means soon.

Probably, til then I'll just stare at the pic and drool, lol.

[quote="randomsunkist17"]I agree it is amazing. ^-^ Love it! I don't know why but that wording Beyond reminds me of the Elton John song Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, lol.[/quote]

hmmm... ya never know, im sure he will tell us what it means soon enough

I agree it is amazing. ^-^ Love it! I don't know why but that wording Beyond reminds me of the Elton John song Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, lol.