Brent POLL

• Brent POLL
    crazyquinn03

Who would u like to hear brent sing with?

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crazyquinn03

Mon, 03/02/2009 - 17:09

i voted for daughtry simply cuz thats a possible band for him 2 play with even though soundgarden would be freakin awesome! but it is actualy hard 2 choose because the other bands would be great too!

Well I Got A Candle.

Tue, 03/03/2009 - 19:07

none really, id like him strickly in shinedown or a Brent Smith band

crazyquinn03

Tue, 03/03/2009 - 22:41

[quote="welligotacandle"]none really, id like him strickly in shinedown or a Brent Smith band[/quote]

no i mean if they had like a concert with 1 of those bands, who u would want brent to sing with in that concert (i dont mean go in that band perminantly)

destiny453

Fri, 03/06/2009 - 10:48

I chose Soundgarden :)

I chose Daughtry, because they already wrote a song together, (There and Back Again) and Daughtry is my second obsession! That would be a tour I would flip to see! :D

I chose U2, because i'm not really familiar with the other bands, i only know them by name except Alterbridge and i don't like them so much.

[quote="ladydivine10"]I chose Daughtry, because they already wrote a song together, (There and Back Again) and Daughtry is my second obsession! That would be a tour I would flip to see! :D[/quote]

quoted for total agreement!!!!!

Pluss a hot bald guy would complete the SD hottness factor!!!! :lol:

destiny453

Tue, 06/16/2009 - 04:00

Well if I voted, i would have chose Daughtry...I only know a few songs but from what I hear I like :)

[quote="destiny453"]Well if I voted, i would have chose Daughtry...I only know a few songs but from what I hear I like :)[/quote]

Take it from me, I have seen them in concert four times, and had the pleasure of meeting and getting to have drinks with a few of them...they are awesome! Really cohesive as a band, and just really nice guys...just like the guys from Shinedown. :D

destiny453

Tue, 06/16/2009 - 07:50

Yeah I guess they are not so big in the UK but am I right in thinking that the guy..is it Chris? Was on American Idol or something??

[quote="mollie"][quote="ladydivine10"]I chose Daughtry, because they already wrote a song together, (There and Back Again) and Daughtry is my second obsession! That would be a tour I would flip to see! :D[/quote]

Pluss a hot bald guy would complete the SD hottness factor!!!! :lol:[/quote]

Even hotter in person! Gotta love those bald heads! :P

Alter Bridge are my favourite band, SD my second so seeing that combination would be heaven, kinda like what 06/06/06 was. :P

destiny453

Tue, 06/16/2009 - 08:04

Im really into Alter Bridge at the minute aswell :)

[quote="destiny453"]Im really into Alter Bridge at the minute aswell :)[/quote]

That would be sweet too!

destiny453

Tue, 06/16/2009 - 08:15

They weren't a band I listened to much but I would love to hear Shinedown work with just about anyone really :) Lol

[quote="alexh"]Alter Bridge are my favourite band, SD my second so seeing that combination would be heaven, kinda like what 06/06/06 was. :P[/quote]

Hey, you know who "667" is?

The NEIGHBOR of the Beast!!! HHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHHHAAA!

destiny453

Tue, 06/16/2009 - 15:02

Lol :) :)

I'd like to see them tour w/ Metallica...just cause that would be a dream concert and get to see them truly rock out a sold out arena

Yeah, I know, strayed away from the topic haha...

Daughtry combined w/ Theory of a Deadman for "By the Way" and I wouldn't mind hearing Brent w/ Theory...even though he did background vocals for their song "So Happy"

destiny453

Thu, 06/18/2009 - 06:53

Yeah Metallica would be an awesome gig for them to play at! :) :)

Who would u like to hear brent sing with?

comments

Yeah Metallica would be an awesome gig for them to play at! :) :)

I'd like to see them tour w/ Metallica...just cause that would be a dream concert and get to see them truly rock out a sold out arena

Yeah, I know, strayed away from the topic haha...

Daughtry combined w/ Theory of a Deadman for "By the Way" and I wouldn't mind hearing Brent w/ Theory...even though he did background vocals for their song "So Happy"

Lol :) :)

[quote="alexh"]Alter Bridge are my favourite band, SD my second so seeing that combination would be heaven, kinda like what 06/06/06 was. :P[/quote]

Hey, you know who "667" is?

The NEIGHBOR of the Beast!!! HHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHHHAAA!

They weren't a band I listened to much but I would love to hear Shinedown work with just about anyone really :) Lol

[quote="destiny453"]Im really into Alter Bridge at the minute aswell :)[/quote]

That would be sweet too!

Im really into Alter Bridge at the minute aswell :)

Alter Bridge are my favourite band, SD my second so seeing that combination would be heaven, kinda like what 06/06/06 was. :P

[quote="mollie"][quote="ladydivine10"]I chose Daughtry, because they already wrote a song together, (There and Back Again) and Daughtry is my second obsession! That would be a tour I would flip to see! :D[/quote]

Pluss a hot bald guy would complete the SD hottness factor!!!! :lol:[/quote]

Even hotter in person! Gotta love those bald heads! :P

Yeah I guess they are not so big in the UK but am I right in thinking that the guy..is it Chris? Was on American Idol or something??

[quote="destiny453"]Well if I voted, i would have chose Daughtry...I only know a few songs but from what I hear I like :)[/quote]

Take it from me, I have seen them in concert four times, and had the pleasure of meeting and getting to have drinks with a few of them...they are awesome! Really cohesive as a band, and just really nice guys...just like the guys from Shinedown. :D

Well if I voted, i would have chose Daughtry...I only know a few songs but from what I hear I like :)

[quote="ladydivine10"]I chose Daughtry, because they already wrote a song together, (There and Back Again) and Daughtry is my second obsession! That would be a tour I would flip to see! :D[/quote]

Pluss a hot bald guy would complete the SD hottness factor!!!! :lol:

I chose U2, because i'm not really familiar with the other bands, i only know them by name except Alterbridge and i don't like them so much.

I chose Daughtry, because they already wrote a song together, (There and Back Again) and Daughtry is my second obsession! That would be a tour I would flip to see! :D

I chose Soundgarden :)

[quote="welligotacandle"]none really, id like him strickly in shinedown or a Brent Smith band[/quote]

no i mean if they had like a concert with 1 of those bands, who u would want brent to sing with in that concert (i dont mean go in that band perminantly)

none really, id like him strickly in shinedown or a Brent Smith band

i voted for daughtry simply cuz thats a possible band for him 2 play with even though soundgarden would be freakin awesome! but it is actualy hard 2 choose because the other bands would be great too!