Brent just scared the hell out of me!

• Brent just scared the hell out of me!
    luvmy3

Well sorta, I left my computer on in my bedroom to go get something to eat, and got distracted with talking to my mom. While I was out of my room I didn't realize that the latest video chat was still playing. For those of you who were not there, someone asked how Brent warms up before each show, his response was to scream. While when I opened my door the first thing I heard was Brent screaming, I jumped nearly a foot in the air and jump out of my door way holding my chest. My mom saw me freak out and asked me what was wrong. I told her Brent scared me, I wasen't expect to open my door and hear him screaming lol. She jsut kind of rolled her eyes at me and went back to her computer.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 15:34

Lol. I had a feeling that's how he warms up for shows so I was ready for his to scream his lungs out.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 17:44

hahaha that's funny =D no offense lol

Haha, yeah! I was getting my headphones on because they were so quiet and I wanted it loud but to not disturb my husband, and had just turned the volume up to max. My ears hurt after that!

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 19:46

I wouldve answered him sarcastically lol but thats just how i am!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 10:34

yup indeed thats how the reverand warms up the golden pipes. if any of you have seen the dvd live from the inside (Shinedown's very first dvd) it has brents' vocal warm up. very cool to see. it has the original four members of Sd in the dvd. Brent, Barry, Jasin, and Brad.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 19:01

that sounds pretty cool... might try and track down a copy and pay dad to find it on amazon or ebay or something =)

brandyjohns@ho…

Tue, 06/15/2010 - 11:49

HAHAHAHAHA......I'm sorry but that was funny! Only because he scared the hell out of me when he did it too! I quickly removed my ear phones and yelled 'Damn it man!' LOL

ShinedownChica

Wed, 06/16/2010 - 22:47

i think he scared the hell outta almost everyone lmfao

This is probaly true lol...

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/17/2010 - 03:14

hahaha exactly my point....we werent expecting it!

mtucker13

Thu, 06/24/2010 - 13:59

Hahahaha I'm with ya there! I had the volume on my computer all the way up and headphones one cuz they were soft. So when Brent screamed, I jumped out of my chair and the headphones flew off of my ears. "Jesus Brent!" My roommate laughed at me. :(

Highly entertaining <3

Meg

Well sorta, I left my computer on in my bedroom to go get something to eat, and got distracted with talking to my mom. While I was out of my room I didn't realize that the latest video chat was still playing. For those of you who were not there, someone asked how Brent warms up before each show, his response was to scream. While when I opened my door the first thing I heard was Brent screaming, I jumped nearly a foot in the air and jump out of my door way holding my chest. My mom saw me freak out and asked me what was wrong. I told her Brent scared me, I wasen't expect to open my door and hear him screaming lol. She jsut kind of rolled her eyes at me and went back to her computer.

comments

Hahahaha I'm with ya there! I had the volume on my computer all the way up and headphones one cuz they were soft. So when Brent screamed, I jumped out of my chair and the headphones flew off of my ears. "Jesus Brent!" My roommate laughed at me. :(

Highly entertaining <3

Meg

hahaha exactly my point....we werent expecting it!

This is probaly true lol...

i think he scared the hell outta almost everyone lmfao

HAHAHAHAHA......I'm sorry but that was funny! Only because he scared the hell out of me when he did it too! I quickly removed my ear phones and yelled 'Damn it man!' LOL

that sounds pretty cool... might try and track down a copy and pay dad to find it on amazon or ebay or something =)

yup indeed thats how the reverand warms up the golden pipes. if any of you have seen the dvd live from the inside (Shinedown's very first dvd) it has brents' vocal warm up. very cool to see. it has the original four members of Sd in the dvd. Brent, Barry, Jasin, and Brad.

I wouldve answered him sarcastically lol but thats just how i am!

Haha, yeah! I was getting my headphones on because they were so quiet and I wanted it loud but to not disturb my husband, and had just turned the volume up to max. My ears hurt after that!

hahaha that's funny =D no offense lol

Lol. I had a feeling that's how he warms up for shows so I was ready for his to scream his lungs out.