BRENT DELETED HIS TWITTER!!

• BRENT DELETED HIS TWITTER!!
    xshinedownfreakx

Just to let eveyone know Brent and his girlfriend both deleted their Twitter accounts last night! I dont know why but i've heard it was cause someone was being disrespectful towards Brent and her. I am very sad that Brent did this i loved reading his tweets! :( ~perri

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

:( If that was the reason, then that totally sucks. If he wanted to take it down because he just didn't like it, that's something else. Hope everything's ok.

MesmerizedBySD

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 17:15

It was so weird because I had just found his Twitter account (I don't do it myself), and I was planning on getting an account just to follow him.

He had posted a pic of himself & Teresa - and I was shocked to read that someone had replied with "Trying to be nice, but ... YIKES!!!!", something like that. I can only imagine that it became more for them to bear.

I get quite dismayed at the inhumanity of some people. Under the cloak of anonymity some seem to find the evil within and apparently feel it necessary to to spread the hate.

Bummed.

spencerlee

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 18:18

[quote="shinedownmindi"]It was so weird because I had just found his Twitter account (I don't do it myself), and I was planning on getting an account just to follow him.

He had posted a pic of himself & Teresa - and I was shocked to read that someone had replied with "Trying to be nice, but ... YIKES!!!!", something like that. I can only imagine that it became more for them to bear.

I get quite dismayed at the inhumanity of some people. Under the cloak of anonymity some seem to find the evil within and apparently feel it necessary to to spread the hate.

Bummed.[/quote]

I'm equally as bummed :( I loved his tweets... maybe they'll shake the haters off and come back soon :)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 19:35

that really stinks. these guys give up a part of their lives to be with us and to have a few people and go and ruin that for everything is really a shame.

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 03/26/2010 - 16:14

Omg is that really what happened!? Someone replyed to the pic and said YIKES!!?? Omg who would do tht? It's just a shame to see this happen to Brent. :(

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 03/26/2010 - 16:50

:(

MesmerizedBySD

Fri, 03/26/2010 - 18:30

At the show in Austin last night I talked to Teresa and told her how sorry I was about the Twitter mess. She said she just had to delete the account "Drama drama drama". She also said that she was probably going to open it up again, and I asked for her to post the account to SDN. So hopefully we haven't lost out completely because of some jerks.

Very sad he deleted it hope he has a chance of heart down the track epecially for the real fans

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 03/27/2010 - 15:43

wow that's good that she might post it back up again. she should definately post it on here she is a beautiful person it's a shame others have to ruin a good thing.

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 03/27/2010 - 19:13

Oh thts so good to hear tht Teresa might get a new Twitter! I hope she does so the true fans can follow her!

Just to let eveyone know Brent and his girlfriend both deleted their Twitter accounts last night! I dont know why but i've heard it was cause someone was being disrespectful towards Brent and her. I am very sad that Brent did this i loved reading his tweets! :( ~perri

comments

Oh thts so good to hear tht Teresa might get a new Twitter! I hope she does so the true fans can follow her!

wow that's good that she might post it back up again. she should definately post it on here she is a beautiful person it's a shame others have to ruin a good thing.

Very sad he deleted it hope he has a chance of heart down the track epecially for the real fans

At the show in Austin last night I talked to Teresa and told her how sorry I was about the Twitter mess. She said she just had to delete the account "Drama drama drama". She also said that she was probably going to open it up again, and I asked for her to post the account to SDN. So hopefully we haven't lost out completely because of some jerks.

:(

Omg is that really what happened!? Someone replyed to the pic and said YIKES!!?? Omg who would do tht? It's just a shame to see this happen to Brent. :(

that really stinks. these guys give up a part of their lives to be with us and to have a few people and go and ruin that for everything is really a shame.

[quote="shinedownmindi"]It was so weird because I had just found his Twitter account (I don't do it myself), and I was planning on getting an account just to follow him.

Bummed.[/quote]

I'm equally as bummed :( I loved his tweets... maybe they'll shake the haters off and come back soon :)

It was so weird because I had just found his Twitter account (I don't do it myself), and I was planning on getting an account just to follow him.

Bummed.

:( If that was the reason, then that totally sucks. If he wanted to take it down because he just didn't like it, that's something else. Hope everything's ok.