to Brent

• to Brent
    Nefarious71

congradulatins on the new addition to you family I hoe I remember this right LYRIC SANTANA SMITH, I know my son who is now 16 is by far the gfreatest accomplishment of my life, so I hope & pray you have MANY great moments with him ,cherish them have a son or daughter is more than words can explain...mike

Submitted by Nefarious71 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 00:18

I second that!!!!!!!!

hmm your lucky my dad says his greatest mistake is not using protection

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 01:07

[quote="artemisfowl"]hmm your lucky my dad says his greatest mistake is not using protection[/quote]

WOW :lol:

shinersweetie_4300

Fri, 07/04/2008 - 01:08

i agree becoming a parent is the best thing i have ever done!! i love being a mom.....most of the time. lol

imnotperfect

Fri, 07/11/2008 - 07:08

I agree my kids are my life. I have four 8,6,2,3months. and they all bring their own joy to my life. They by far are they best thing I have ever or will ever do. Now matter how bad of a day I have had you get that little giggle or smile and it makes they day better. My only advise as a parent is do the best you can and that will always be good enough. Congrats and enjoy him while he is young, they grow up way to fast!!!

[quote="artemisfowl"]hmm your lucky my dad says his greatest mistake is not using protection[/quote]

What an awfull thing to say to a child. :(

congradulatins on the new addition to you family I hoe I remember this right LYRIC SANTANA SMITH, I know my son who is now 16 is by far the gfreatest accomplishment of my life, so I hope & pray you have MANY great moments with him ,cherish them have a son or daughter is more than words can explain...mike

comments

What an awfull thing to say to a child. :(

I agree my kids are my life. I have four 8,6,2,3months. and they all bring their own joy to my life. They by far are they best thing I have ever or will ever do. Now matter how bad of a day I have had you get that little giggle or smile and it makes they day better. My only advise as a parent is do the best you can and that will always be good enough. Congrats and enjoy him while he is young, they grow up way to fast!!!

i agree becoming a parent is the best thing i have ever done!! i love being a mom.....most of the time. lol

WOW :lol:

hmm your lucky my dad says his greatest mistake is not using protection

I second that!!!!!!!!