Breaking Inside

• Breaking Inside
    Xdog

Does anyone else absolutely love this song???

I'm so into this song right now. When my wife and I first got the cd, I imported it into iTunes, then gave her the orig. disc. Then I made a mega-disc with 6 songs from each album and pretty much listened to that for a long time. But it didn't have a few key songs like B.I., CSTS, and Call Me...

So now I stole the disc back, and am being treated to all of these other great songs. They also played B.I. for us live at Starland Ballroom Dec. 11, and that was off the hook.

Just got tix for the next NYC show, and am counting the days. When we met them after the Starland show, they said they were going to begin playing What a Shame as well. Can't wait for that!

See you there!

Submitted by Xdog on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownPicks

Fri, 02/06/2009 - 11:09

Probably my favorite off the new album. Unfortunately, when I seen them at Augustfest last year, they didnt play it. :( Im hoping they will next month though. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm pretty sure you'll get your wish.

slave2themusic

Fri, 02/06/2009 - 16:07

Yes, I agree it is a fantastic song - one of my favorites from all SD CDs. I hope they play it when they are in Cincinnati on 3/10. That would be great to hear it live.

ShinedownPicks

Fri, 02/06/2009 - 16:37

If they do, let me know since they are playing for me the next day.

slave2themusic

Fri, 02/06/2009 - 22:07

will do!!!

destiny453

Sat, 02/07/2009 - 08:29

they didnt play it in the UK either and it was one of my 1st faves from the album but now i just luv them all :)

Hope u all enjoy the U.S shows not long to go now eh? :D

Does anyone else absolutely love this song???

I'm so into this song right now. When my wife and I first got the cd, I imported it into iTunes, then gave her the orig. disc. Then I made a mega-disc with 6 songs from each album and pretty much listened to that for a long time. But it didn't have a few key songs like B.I., CSTS, and Call Me...

So now I stole the disc back, and am being treated to all of these other great songs. They also played B.I. for us live at Starland Ballroom Dec. 11, and that was off the hook.

Just got tix for the next NYC show, and am counting the days. When we met them after the Starland show, they said they were going to begin playing What a Shame as well. Can't wait for that!

See you there!

comments

they didnt play it in the UK either and it was one of my 1st faves from the album but now i just luv them all :)

Hope u all enjoy the U.S shows not long to go now eh? :D

will do!!!

If they do, let me know since they are playing for me the next day.

Yes, I agree it is a fantastic song - one of my favorites from all SD CDs. I hope they play it when they are in Cincinnati on 3/10. That would be great to hear it live.

I'm pretty sure you'll get your wish.

Probably my favorite off the new album. Unfortunately, when I seen them at Augustfest last year, they didnt play it. :( Im hoping they will next month though. Keeping my fingers crossed.