Brat Stop Review

• Brat Stop Review
    ShinedownPete

Well I am going to try to give a review the best I can.

Just got back home from the Brat Stop and kinda nice it is less then 30 min away from me.

So some early confusion at first about the meet & greet being at a different time then what our email said.
    I guess the radio station had the first dibs for their people and then we had ours after around 7:00.

Have to say it is fast but so worth it just to see the guys and have them sign our pics we had and shirt.
    Talk to each of the guys for a little bit and told them how great they were and came to Brent and handed him a picture my 11 year old daughter drew for the whole band and he seemed very touched by this.
    I also asked him if there was a chance at them playing Shed some light yeah I know I am obssessed with that song :lol: and they say there might be so that just made my whole meet & greet me and the wife took our pics and then off to the venue.

It was packed but we made our way to the 3rd row in front center which not bad for being packed.

Now seing the show a little over a week ago at Mokena I knew what I was in for but still amazing with Halestorm playing very tight set and then Saliva which on this night seemed even more jacked then I have ever seen them.

Now it is time for the band me and my wife have been waiting for and wow I have to say this was the best show I have seen them put on in a very very long time by far blew away Mokena and it was nice because being over 21 there was no mosh pits phew getting to old to bang with the new kids lol.

So the set way what they have been playing and just more powerful with each song I did video tape a few and will put on you tube if anyone wants to see.

So Encore time comes and they pull out a chair and acoustic guitar and Zach comes out I am like ok this has to be it.
    Then Brent walks out and tell the crowd this is the only city they will play this song in and BAM ( Shed some light ) is being played right in front of me the song I have been dying to hear and to make it better then bring out Liz of Halestorm half way through to sing a duet with Brent amazing more then my words can say.

With that they play the 3 songs they did for Mokena and night was done but wow amazing.

We did get a Zach pic which is pretty cool so there you have it.

Submitted by ShinedownPete on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Dude, we posted our reviews like a minute apart from each other!! haha

I ended up center about 6 people back. Not bad at all considering how PACKED that floor was! I saw someone shooting video in the area you described...must have been you :)

Nice review and Im glad you had such a good time. My review is in the original Brat Stop thread.

ShinedownPete

Sun, 03/22/2009 - 02:20

Yeah i just saw that to funny.

But yeah it was a amazing show and glad you got up close i guess the real fans know how to get close lol.

If you want i have some video i will be putting on You tube if you wan to see them.

[quote="plizano"]Yeah i just saw that to funny.

But yeah it was a amazing show and glad you got up close i guess the real fans know how to get close lol.

If you want i have some video i will be putting on You tube if you wan to see them.[/quote]

My friend and I did the best we could. Obviously you did a bit better! HAHA

Send me the links when you have em!

ShinedownPete

Mon, 03/23/2009 - 00:16

I just put one on You tube from the brat stop.
Yes it is Shed some light and in the next couple of days will put the rest.
Just look up grayslakepete and i have 4 video's.

I used to be nervous about taking a camera but now it is so easy to get in and the most part if your nice to the securty they won't care.

Well I am going to try to give a review the best I can.

Just got back home from the Brat Stop and kinda nice it is less then 30 min away from me.

So some early confusion at first about the meet & greet being at a different time then what our email said.
I guess the radio station had the first dibs for their people and then we had ours after around 7:00.

Have to say it is fast but so worth it just to see the guys and have them sign our pics we had and shirt.
Talk to each of the guys for a little bit and told them how great they were and came to Brent and handed him a picture my 11 year old daughter drew for the whole band and he seemed very touched by this.
I also asked him if there was a chance at them playing Shed some light yeah I know I am obssessed with that song :lol: and they say there might be so that just made my whole meet & greet me and the wife took our pics and then off to the venue.

It was packed but we made our way to the 3rd row in front center which not bad for being packed.

Now seing the show a little over a week ago at Mokena I knew what I was in for but still amazing with Halestorm playing very tight set and then Saliva which on this night seemed even more jacked then I have ever seen them.

Now it is time for the band me and my wife have been waiting for and wow I have to say this was the best show I have seen them put on in a very very long time by far blew away Mokena and it was nice because being over 21 there was no mosh pits phew getting to old to bang with the new kids lol.

So the set way what they have been playing and just more powerful with each song I did video tape a few and will put on you tube if anyone wants to see.

So Encore time comes and they pull out a chair and acoustic guitar and Zach comes out I am like ok this has to be it.
Then Brent walks out and tell the crowd this is the only city they will play this song in and BAM ( Shed some light ) is being played right in front of me the song I have been dying to hear and to make it better then bring out Liz of Halestorm half way through to sing a duet with Brent amazing more then my words can say.

With that they play the 3 songs they did for Mokena and night was done but wow amazing.

We did get a Zach pic which is pretty cool so there you have it.

comments

I just put one on You tube from the brat stop.
Yes it is Shed some light and in the next couple of days will put the rest.
Just look up grayslakepete and i have 4 video's.

I used to be nervous about taking a camera but now it is so easy to get in and the most part if your nice to the securty they won't care.

[quote="plizano"]Yeah i just saw that to funny.

If you want i have some video i will be putting on You tube if you wan to see them.[/quote]

My friend and I did the best we could. Obviously you did a bit better! HAHA

Send me the links when you have em!

Yeah i just saw that to funny.

If you want i have some video i will be putting on You tube if you wan to see them.

Dude, we posted our reviews like a minute apart from each other!! haha

I ended up center about 6 people back. Not bad at all considering how PACKED that floor was! I saw someone shooting video in the area you described...must have been you :)

Nice review and Im glad you had such a good time. My review is in the original Brat Stop thread.