Boring

• Boring
    siouxI61

Hi there, it's been so quiet over here. Where's everyone gone to.
    This place is getting boring :)

Submitted by siouxI61 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

tessarakt

Thu, 06/16/2011 - 23:29

I've been so busy I completely forgot ... then couldn't sign in! Panicked forjust a minute LOL

Hi Jen, yeah i guess it's life that keeps everyone away :) I was just wondering where everybody was.
How are you doing?

crueangel

Sat, 06/25/2011 - 14:56

Hey, girls! Yeah, besides homework (Ok, and Twitter) I haven't been here in a while. It just got kinda yucky there for a while on some of the posts. :( I've missed coming here, tho. I hope it gets better when things with the new album start heating up again. Hope ya'll are doing great! Jenn, hope things get cleaned up from the storms soon!
*HUGS*

HI Tami, good to see you're back :D

tessarakt

Sat, 07/02/2011 - 15:37

haha!! I'm good ... I forgot to come back ... dang that whole needing to sleep and have real life thing ...

hahaha yeah that takes up way too much time :D

Hi there, it's been so quiet over here. Where's everyone gone to.
This place is getting boring :)

comments

hahaha yeah that takes up way too much time :D

haha!! I'm good ... I forgot to come back ... dang that whole needing to sleep and have real life thing ...

HI Tami, good to see you're back :D

Hey, girls! Yeah, besides homework (Ok, and Twitter) I haven't been here in a while. It just got kinda yucky there for a while on some of the posts. :( I've missed coming here, tho. I hope it gets better when things with the new album start heating up again. Hope ya'll are doing great! Jenn, hope things get cleaned up from the storms soon!
*HUGS*

Hi Jen, yeah i guess it's life that keeps everyone away :) I was just wondering where everybody was.
How are you doing?

I've been so busy I completely forgot ... then couldn't sign in! Panicked forjust a minute LOL