Black Sheep, Colorado Springs 7/29

• Black Sheep, Colorado Springs 7/29
    cheshirecat

Who else is going to this show? I am driving all the way out from Wichita, KS for this one. I have family in the Springs that I am staying with. I am taking a couple of Shinedown converts with me and I know it would blow their mind if they got to meet the band for the first time. I have never been to a show at the Black Sheep though. It seems like it is a pretty small venue.

I was hoping to get to talk to the guys after the show. Is anyone familiar with that venue? Is there a spot outside that you can talk to them on their way to the bus, or do you think they will come out to the main room and talk to the fans?

Thanks in advance.

Submitted by cheshirecat on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Who else is going to this show? I am driving all the way out from Wichita, KS for this one. I have family in the Springs that I am staying with. I am taking a couple of Shinedown converts with me and I know it would blow their mind if they got to meet the band for the first time. I have never been to a show at the Black Sheep though. It seems like it is a pretty small venue.

I was hoping to get to talk to the guys after the show. Is anyone familiar with that venue? Is there a spot outside that you can talk to them on their way to the bus, or do you think they will come out to the main room and talk to the fans?

Thanks in advance.

comments