BIRTHDAYSSSSSSSS!!!

• BIRTHDAYSSSSSSSS!!!
    ShinedownChica

ok so I thought it would be a good idea to start a bday thingy on here so we can get all birthday excitedd!!!! Im hoping im not the only one who thinks this seems like fun, but i just like sending bday messages and having fun with it. we always say growing old happens, but growing up dont have to =) so i think everyone should post their bday and we can send SDN bday messages =)

September 2nd

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

aug.6 coming soon

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/28/2010 - 14:19

this is a good idea kristen. i'm sept. 8th.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 07/28/2010 - 14:56

my next show is jay's bday =)
and my aunt has the same bday as you tony yoda =)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/28/2010 - 21:36

oh really that's pretty cool. i've had this birthday for 24 years so far lol. i'll be 25 in september it's a pretty cool round age haha.

Haha, I loved being 25. Great age. Mine's May 7th.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/28/2010 - 21:42

i hope i love all 365 days of being 25 lol.

My birthday is februari 26

Hey kristen hope you have fun on my b day lol

ShinedownChica

Thu, 07/29/2010 - 22:59

thanks jayy ya know i will =)

yayyy birthdays =) todays my best friends bday and i screamed in his voicemail for literally 10 mins lmfao!

d_eicholz

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 03:08

November 19th. Going to be my golden birthday this year!

Derek I got a question, what's the golden birthday? is that 21?

d_eicholz

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 03:49

[quote="siouxi"]Derek I got a question, what's the golden birthday? is that 21?[/quote]

Its when you turn the age that your birth date is on. My birthday is November 19th and this year i will turn 19.

Cool!!! now i understand. I had never heard of that.
Mine was a long time ago. :) i will turn 50 next february :)

ShinedownChica

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 05:06

Cool =) I never heard that either.... So my golden was when i was 2..... weird.....

dalamar_2

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 14:53

And I... will be 40 OMG FORTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! on Feb. 06.

Old fucking fart, yeah, I know...

Hehehe, so if you're old, what am i then a dinosaur :) that's what my son calls me sometimes when we argue about music :D

Heheh, I actually thought 50 was golden, so I learned something new today :) And mine was back when I was 7 when I couldn't have cared less.

d_eicholz

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 01:16

For many other apects the 50th is usually considered golden. Like for anniversaries. The birthday thing is just a weird quirk here. Some make a big deal out of it but for most people it goes no further than mentioning something like "hey this year is your golden birthday"

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 10:09

well with this new found knowledge i just found out my golden was when I turned 8. It was pretty cool actually I remember that birthday alot I had a big ninja turtle cake :) it was awesome. Happy belated golden to me!!!!

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 12:08

I dont remember my golden bday.... being 2 is not something i remember at allll lol

I do. I remember being two and being in the hospital after drinking chloride

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 14:50

Oh my god! When i was 2 i was calm and happy and damn that changeddd haha

ok so I thought it would be a good idea to start a bday thingy on here so we can get all birthday excitedd!!!! Im hoping im not the only one who thinks this seems like fun, but i just like sending bday messages and having fun with it. we always say growing old happens, but growing up dont have to =) so i think everyone should post their bday and we can send SDN bday messages =)

September 2nd

comments

Oh my god! When i was 2 i was calm and happy and damn that changeddd haha

I do. I remember being two and being in the hospital after drinking chloride

I dont remember my golden bday.... being 2 is not something i remember at allll lol

well with this new found knowledge i just found out my golden was when I turned 8. It was pretty cool actually I remember that birthday alot I had a big ninja turtle cake :) it was awesome. Happy belated golden to me!!!!

For many other apects the 50th is usually considered golden. Like for anniversaries. The birthday thing is just a weird quirk here. Some make a big deal out of it but for most people it goes no further than mentioning something like "hey this year is your golden birthday"

Heheh, I actually thought 50 was golden, so I learned something new today :) And mine was back when I was 7 when I couldn't have cared less.

Hehehe, so if you're old, what am i then a dinosaur :) that's what my son calls me sometimes when we argue about music :D

And I... will be 40 OMG FORTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! on Feb. 06.

Old fucking fart, yeah, I know...

Cool =) I never heard that either.... So my golden was when i was 2..... weird.....

Cool!!! now i understand. I had never heard of that.
Mine was a long time ago. :) i will turn 50 next february :)

[quote="siouxi"]Derek I got a question, what's the golden birthday? is that 21?[/quote]

Its when you turn the age that your birth date is on. My birthday is November 19th and this year i will turn 19.

Derek I got a question, what's the golden birthday? is that 21?

November 19th. Going to be my golden birthday this year!

thanks jayy ya know i will =)

yayyy birthdays =) todays my best friends bday and i screamed in his voicemail for literally 10 mins lmfao!

Hey kristen hope you have fun on my b day lol

My birthday is februari 26

i hope i love all 365 days of being 25 lol.

Haha, I loved being 25. Great age. Mine's May 7th.

oh really that's pretty cool. i've had this birthday for 24 years so far lol. i'll be 25 in september it's a pretty cool round age haha.

my next show is jay's bday =)
and my aunt has the same bday as you tony yoda =)

this is a good idea kristen. i'm sept. 8th.

aug.6 coming soon