best contest yet!

• best contest yet!
    crazyquinn03

on the new contest does anybody know what they mean by music video? like actual videos of shinedown or a bunch photos with the crow and the butterfly in the background?

if it is videos, where can i get videos to put on my movie maker?

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I took it to be create a video for that song, so it can be whatever. Like, almost, what would YOU like them to do for the song if you were the producer or director of the video and were pulling the strings.

For example, I'm trying to decide if I am going to do an animated one or use live action.

crazyquinn03

Sat, 03/06/2010 - 13:57

[quote="aromaine"]I took it to be create a video for that song, so it can be whatever. Like, almost, what would YOU like them to do for the song if you were the producer or director of the video and were pulling the strings.

For example, I'm trying to decide if I am going to do an animated one or use live action.[/quote]

yeah i figured that but do they want us to use any videos of them like concerts n stuff. i just want to do this right cuz im dying to win!!!!!!!!!!!

dalamar_2

Sat, 03/06/2010 - 20:46

Yeah, especially since it's my fav. song, by far on SoM.

I've this whole scenario prepared, in my head, and a story board would take me a day.. I just don't have that kind of budget to produce it.

I agree with both of you. Part of me though is going to at least try because I can't win if I don't submit something.

dalamar_2

Tue, 03/09/2010 - 23:48

[quote="admin"]Hey guys, you can get as creative as you want to. Use your own footage, use photos, use animation, whatever you want. It's basically your opportunity to write, direct and film your own video for Shinedown![/quote]

Thanks for your insight.

I'll pass, however, since I would, as in so many thing in my life, want to make it as close to perfection as possible. And, yes budget would definitely be an issue! Besides, my own stuff would be boring (hey, I'm an old schmuck!) *hehe*

Good luck to those creative minds out there!

on the new contest does anybody know what they mean by music video? like actual videos of shinedown or a bunch photos with the crow and the butterfly in the background?

if it is videos, where can i get videos to put on my movie maker?

comments

[quote="admin"]Hey guys, you can get as creative as you want to. Use your own footage, use photos, use animation, whatever you want. It's basically your opportunity to write, direct and film your own video for Shinedown![/quote]

Thanks for your insight.

I'll pass, however, since I would, as in so many thing in my life, want to make it as close to perfection as possible. And, yes budget would definitely be an issue! Besides, my own stuff would be boring (hey, I'm an old schmuck!) *hehe*

Good luck to those creative minds out there!

I agree with both of you. Part of me though is going to at least try because I can't win if I don't submit something.

Yeah, especially since it's my fav. song, by far on SoM.

I've this whole scenario prepared, in my head, and a story board would take me a day.. I just don't have that kind of budget to produce it.

[quote="aromaine"]I took it to be create a video for that song, so it can be whatever. Like, almost, what would YOU like them to do for the song if you were the producer or director of the video and were pulling the strings.

For example, I'm trying to decide if I am going to do an animated one or use live action.[/quote]

yeah i figured that but do they want us to use any videos of them like concerts n stuff. i just want to do this right cuz im dying to win!!!!!!!!!!!

I took it to be create a video for that song, so it can be whatever. Like, almost, what would YOU like them to do for the song if you were the producer or director of the video and were pulling the strings.

For example, I'm trying to decide if I am going to do an animated one or use live action.