Best Band of 2010 - WDHA FM

• Best Band of 2010 - WDHA FM
    lynn_d

Congratulations to our boys! They beat out Halestorm, Buckcherry and Alter Bridge to become 105.5 WDHA's Best Band of 2010. WDHA is a NJ radio station out of Cedar Knolls. Yes, I voted and yes I'm so happy they won!!! Here's the breakdown:

Rock Poll Who Was The Best DHA Band Of The Year?

Halestorm 24.7%
    Shinedown 51.3%
    Buckcherry 8.7%
    Alter Bridge 15.3%

Once again, they make us all so proud!!!!!!

Submitted by lynn_d on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Mon, 01/03/2011 - 17:46

Cool! I am not surprised to see buckcherry at the bottom of that list. I saw them open for another band, and I was laughing at them. It was just not a good impression from them.

It helps that DHA really pushes the guys when they come around and I know both Terri and Curtis really like both the guys and the music. Still, way to go SD! Or way to go North Jersey radio listeners!

[quote="inked_4_life"]Cool! I am not surprised to see buckcherry at the bottom of that list. I saw them open for another band, and I was laughing at them. It was just not a good impression from them.[/quote]

I agree with you about Buckcherry!
I saw them at the Taste of Chaos tour with Halestorm, Papa Roach and Disturbed. their singer is so annoying :x

Yeah, Abby and not sure if you saw the Box of Rock with Terri Carr (it's on the WDHA website). She interviewed Brent and Barry on their tour bus...she was like a kid in a candy store...she was all gushy...it was cute!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 01/04/2011 - 18:41

that's pretty awesome they beat out some pretty cool bands. But in the end there can only be one awesomestest band and that's Sd. haha. yeah .

crueangel

Tue, 01/04/2011 - 19:49

:lol: Yay!! Love to hear they won!! And to Buckcherry :P LOL I haven't seen them, but my best friend saw them and was not impressed!

[quote="lynn_d"]Yeah, Abby and not sure if you saw the Box of Rock with Terri Carr (it's on the WDHA website). She interviewed Brent and Barry on their tour bus...she was like a kid in a candy store...she was all gushy...it was cute!!![/quote]

OH yeah, I saw it as soon as she posted it. She was totally geeking out, it was cute!!

Congratulations to our boys! They beat out Halestorm, Buckcherry and Alter Bridge to become 105.5 WDHA's Best Band of 2010. WDHA is a NJ radio station out of Cedar Knolls. Yes, I voted and yes I'm so happy they won!!! Here's the breakdown:

Rock Poll Who Was The Best DHA Band Of The Year?

Halestorm 24.7%
Shinedown 51.3%
Buckcherry 8.7%
Alter Bridge 15.3%

Once again, they make us all so proud!!!!!!

comments

[quote="lynn_d"]Yeah, Abby and not sure if you saw the Box of Rock with Terri Carr (it's on the WDHA website). She interviewed Brent and Barry on their tour bus...she was like a kid in a candy store...she was all gushy...it was cute!!![/quote]

OH yeah, I saw it as soon as she posted it. She was totally geeking out, it was cute!!

:lol: Yay!! Love to hear they won!! And to Buckcherry :P LOL I haven't seen them, but my best friend saw them and was not impressed!

that's pretty awesome they beat out some pretty cool bands. But in the end there can only be one awesomestest band and that's Sd. haha. yeah .

Yeah, Abby and not sure if you saw the Box of Rock with Terri Carr (it's on the WDHA website). She interviewed Brent and Barry on their tour bus...she was like a kid in a candy store...she was all gushy...it was cute!!!

[quote="inked_4_life"]Cool! I am not surprised to see buckcherry at the bottom of that list. I saw them open for another band, and I was laughing at them. It was just not a good impression from them.[/quote]

I agree with you about Buckcherry!
I saw them at the Taste of Chaos tour with Halestorm, Papa Roach and Disturbed. their singer is so annoying :x

It helps that DHA really pushes the guys when they come around and I know both Terri and Curtis really like both the guys and the music. Still, way to go SD! Or way to go North Jersey radio listeners!

Cool! I am not surprised to see buckcherry at the bottom of that list. I saw them open for another band, and I was laughing at them. It was just not a good impression from them.