Benefit Concert with The Fairwell, Memphis TN Hard Rock Cafe

• Benefit Concert with The Fairwell, Memphis TN Hard Rock Cafe
    luvmy3

For those that aren't aware Zach is doing a Benefit Concert with his band The Fairwell, in Memphis TN, at the Hard Rock Cafe, not this weekend, but next weekend the 26th. To benefit the West Memphis Police Dept. Go check out Zachs facebook he has been posting about it for the last week. There are three other bands that are performing that night also. Sore Eyes, Prosevere, and Surrender the Fall. Show is at 9pm and entry is $5, hope some of you will come. I will be there.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Thu, 06/17/2010 - 14:55

Wish I could go but since my co-worker broke her foot I'm working overtime and stuff.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/17/2010 - 21:42

dammit i wish i lived near tennessee now! ...did i spell tennessee right...?

Wish you guys could come too. I am hoping at least someone from on here is going to come, but I am doubting it. Either way I am soooo excited. Zach said there are going to be lots of suprises too, though not sure what that is going to entail.

:cry: I wanna come, i want to see the Fairwell, but there's little chance i ever get to see them :cry:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 06/18/2010 - 10:59

i would like to go as well. but can't get away right now from work. gotta save up for august so i can see Sd in dallas.

[quote="ladysodevine"]I'm trying desperately to go & there are a lot of people from Twitter & FB going. A lot of long distance travelers for this show! Hope to see you there Heather! I'll let you know for sure by the end of next week if I'll be going! :D[/quote]

That would be sooo amazing, deffinately let me know, if you are we can meet up.

For those that aren't aware Zach is doing a Benefit Concert with his band The Fairwell, in Memphis TN, at the Hard Rock Cafe, not this weekend, but next weekend the 26th. To benefit the West Memphis Police Dept. Go check out Zachs facebook he has been posting about it for the last week. There are three other bands that are performing that night also. Sore Eyes, Prosevere, and Surrender the Fall. Show is at 9pm and entry is $5, hope some of you will come. I will be there.

comments

[quote="ladysodevine"]I'm trying desperately to go & there are a lot of people from Twitter & FB going. A lot of long distance travelers for this show! Hope to see you there Heather! I'll let you know for sure by the end of next week if I'll be going! :D[/quote]

That would be sooo amazing, deffinately let me know, if you are we can meet up.

i would like to go as well. but can't get away right now from work. gotta save up for august so i can see Sd in dallas.

:cry: I wanna come, i want to see the Fairwell, but there's little chance i ever get to see them :cry:

Wish you guys could come too. I am hoping at least someone from on here is going to come, but I am doubting it. Either way I am soooo excited. Zach said there are going to be lots of suprises too, though not sure what that is going to entail.

dammit i wish i lived near tennessee now! ...did i spell tennessee right...?

Wish I could go but since my co-worker broke her foot I'm working overtime and stuff.